The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Growing Pains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-05-27, 2:16 pm

When Reyna woke up, she sat up, yawning sleepily and trying to figure out why she felt so cold. She quickly realized it was because Kieth was not there, and she frowned slightly. 'Is it too much to ask to wake up next to him after our first night of sex? Seriously...' She wasn't upset with him, just the fact that she hadn't woken up earlier. She glanced down at her bare chest, nipples standing because of the draft, and smirked, groping herself a bit. 'Was going to wake him with a little fun with these... maybe next time....'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-05-30, 11:40 pm

Kieth suddenly had a feeling he should have stayed in bed.

But he didn't know why so he continued, that was when he saw his mother already up and about, she was playing with Sheila. Beth was tickling the girl, who tried to keep out of her reach, but was failing miserably.

"Ah, granny stop!"

"I'm sorry, it looks you've been bad. I'll have to punish you."
Beth blew slightly on the child's stomach, making her squeal with laughter. After only a moment of this, she let her granddaugter go, who was flushed but happy.

"Bad..real bad grandma.." Sheila pouted a bit, then turned to see her father. She ran up to him.

"Oh. What were you two doing?" Kieth mused as he picked Sheila up after her silent demand. "And where's the old man?"

"Sleeping, and we were just playing." Beth got up, dusting herself off. "I'll make breakfast this time. You deserve a break. And Kieth? Don't forget what we had planned today you talked to me about."

"Like I could." Kieth chuckled as his mother went into the kitchen, he followed.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-05-31, 12:39 am

Reyna eventually joined everyone after getting dressed, still stretching a bit. "Mmm, best sleep I have had in a long time..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-06-02, 11:10 pm

When Reyna came, Sheila moved from her father's grip, seeing her 'mommy' come into the kitchen. She wanted to go and be picked up by her. Beth turned and smiled at Reyna warmly. "Morning sleepy head." She teased.

Beth had a good idea what the two had been doing, however, she didn't say anything about it of course. None of her business. Besides, she was happy for them really.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-06-02, 11:37 pm

Reyna smiled, scooping Sheila up and resting her on her hip. "Morning everyone. Especially you, Hummingbird."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-06-05, 9:04 pm

(Going to do a mini..time skip, of sorts)

The day passed by without that much fuss. Kieth had to go out, while he wasn't able to get this day off, he was at least about to get a much shorter shift. What Reyna didn't know, was that he, along with Beth were setting something up. In order for their plan to work, they had to take Reyna out of the apartment. Not that hard to do with a bit of prodding(And Sheila).

So for most of the day they were out. While this occurred, Kieth made sure 'Marcus' held up his end of the deal. He had planned to use his power of avatars to temporarily give Reyna's a day pass back in the mortal world. It had of course taken some doing on his part but he managed it. Once things were set up on his end, all they had to do was get back to the apartment for Reyna's last 'gift' of the day.

Beth and Kieth told her she'd like it, but hadn't told her what it was. Just that it was a surprise. Sheila was curious herself of just what it was. That was why when they were back at the apartment, Beth insisted that Reyna open and go through first so she could see the surprise.

Everyone couldn't wait to see her reaction. Especially Kieth.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-06-06, 2:17 am

Reyna was, while excited about whatever they had planned, trying not to get her hopes too high. That always led to a fall. Instead, she imagined small, nice things she'd enjoy, but didn't dare think of bigger, grander things they might possibly have done. As such, when she got home and opened the door, and saw her parents standing there, she was completely shocked. "M-mother... Father... wh-what... I don't... this..." She trailed off, eyes wide and mind grinding to a halt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 2:00 am

The older woman, Leay didn't even wait for Reyna to finish before going over to give Reyna a tight, bone crushing hug. The father, Emore wasn't to be left out. Just for a moment, no words really needed to be said. Kieth and the others just smiled at the scene, Sheila was confused.

"Is that Reyna's mommy and daddy?" Sheila whispered to Beth.

"Yes..yes it is.."

Leay pulled away a bit to look at Reyna, wiping away her wet eyes a bit. "..Look at you. You've really grown my little Regina."

"Reyna now." Emore corrected, but mused. "Not that it matters, you'll always be the same to us. Kieth is the one set this up, you have him to thank. It's only temporary, we have a day. We should enjoy it while it last."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 2:04 am

Reyna was practically shell-shocked. "This... this is... Kieth. You did this... for me?" She was actually shaking, her eyes wide and watering. She was overwhelmed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 2:12 am

Kieth chuckled. "Is it that surprising? You're a very important person to me Reyna no matter what happens, it'll be the same. Besides, you deserve it after everything you went through. I couldn't do it myself obviously..had a friend I guess you could call him. Marcus, the same person who brought Sheila here."

Beth put a hand on her son's shoulder. "Still a very selfless and admirable thing to do."

She still planned on giving Reyna and Kieth some..alone time after this. As she had a feeling what would probably happen after the fact. Had planned it far ahead of time.

Sheila, unable to sit still went over. "You're Reyna's mommy?"

Leay smiled warmly and crouched down. "I am. You must be Sheila, it's very nice to meet you. I guess that would make you our grandchild in a way. My name is Leay and that's Emore. He always looks grumpy." Emore just chuckled a bit.

It still surprised Kieth how her parents were, and how Reyna had been like when they first met. Then again, maybe it was because she lost her parents among other things that made her the way she was. It would explain the hidden kindness she had even before then.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 2:24 am

Reyna closed her eyes for a long moment, before she suddenly had Kieth pinned to the wall, and was whispering in his ear. "I'm going to go spend what time I have with my parents... but afterwards, Kieth..." She suddenly was giving him a firm, pleasant squeeze through his pants. "Afterwards, this is mine, and I won't be letting go of it for a good while, understand? Get something for stamina and virility, because I'm going to drain you dry before I'm done 'thanking' you..." She licked the outer shell of his ear, then spun around, smiling sweetly at her parents, as if nothing had happened. "Okay, we have lots to talk about and little time to do it!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 2:41 am

Reyna's parents had a truly good time while they were here. They talked and got to know the various people around the circle. In particular, they dotted over Sheila since the little girl was so damned hard not to like if you spent even a few minutes with her. When it was finally time to go, they said their goodbye's, Emore had said he actually approved of Kieth since getting to know him more.

Once they left, Beth had suggested giving Kieth and Reyna some..alone time. But she hadn't exactly said it like that of course, just getting a excuse to have everyone but those two out of the apartment.

Beth was already going out the door, Sheila close behind. Richard was waiting for them in the car. "We'll be back later. You two have fun."

Funny, because Beth had to know what she meant by that comment.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 2:46 am

Reyna had simply been staring at Kieth since her parents left. Simply staring. Once they were alone, however, she grabbed Kieth, and threw him to the ground where they stood, tearing his clothes from him like an animal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 2:55 am

Kieth didn't resist naturally, instead he returned the favor as it were, ripping off her own clothes(which came easily enough). He didn't even pause to hesitate or worry, lifting Reyna just enough so she could impale herself on his length and began rocking her hips to her own pace. They were hardly going to be done anytime soon, so they would be in a variety of positions before it was done.

And truth be told, Kieth liked this side of her.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 3:01 am

Reyna moaned loudly, and Kieth would find she was already soaking wet. Apparently, something about what Kieth had done had turned her on to a staggering degree. She immediately began to bounce on Kieth's length, bracing her arms on his chest, and panting a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-07-04, 3:25 am

Kieth groaned, his arms going to slide across her back as she began to bounce on him. The whole feeling felt wonderful, and while he normally liked to be on top it was only fair to trade off. That, and he would admit this position was attractive in its own way that the other way couldn't be. They were going to be sore by the time they were done, but it would be worth it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-08-04, 2:55 am

Reyna didn't last long before she had her first orgasm, but she just kept going. When Kieth had his, then they'd change things up. For now though, she just wanted to keep doing this until Kieth couldn't stand it anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-08-05, 11:25 am

Kieth grip around Reyna's waist tightened a bit. It was a mixture of the view, the feeling of her bouncing on him and her first orgasm that drove him. That was to say it wasn't that much longer before he too hit his first orgasm. He like Reyna was far from over. They probably wouldn't be done until both of them were too exhausted to move or keep their eyes open.

Letting her bounce on him a bit more, he suddenly turned Reyna onto her back. Not even a moment later, he was pounding into into her hard, kissing her hungrily on the lips first before trailed down. To her neck, down to her bouncing breast before rising up. He adjusted a grip onto her waist, more to keep her in place so she wouldn't slide across the ground due to his thrusting.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-08-05, 12:58 pm

Reyna had actually intended to move their activities to another location after that, but she was hardly complaining as Kieth began pounding into her. She was moaning loudly, and had wrapped her legs around Kieth's waist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-08-05, 2:44 pm

Kieth grunted as he kept up the pace, thrusting into Reyna with the same intensity as before. He was starting to breath heavier, what they were doing along with the visual stimulation..suffice to say it wouldn't take too much at this current point of time. Reyna was a incredibly beautiful woman, but that was only the cherry on top. If you added the fact he had strong feelings for her, then that just made things all the better. Regardless if she herself didn't quite know what she saw Kieth as.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-08-05, 11:19 pm

Reyna moaned even louder, holding tight to Keith and clawing at his back as he thrust into her. She was loving it, but there was something else she wanted. "T-tell me... tell me you love me again...." Even if she couldn't yet return those feelings... she knew that hearing them made her feel amazing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-08-07, 2:48 pm

"I love you. I love so you much."
Kieth wanted to make her feel good, he loved the way she moaned and cried out. He wanted to hear more of it. To make her feel good. Even if she didn't feel the same way..he knew it was foolish to leap ahead but he just wanted, for the moment almost to pretend she did. So he began thrusting into her harder, becoming more addicted to her voice and touch.

He didn't want to stop. Not anytime soon.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-09-23, 3:09 pm

Reyna was actually surprised just how good those words really made her feel. It was amazing. She lost herself in the pleasurable feelings he gave her, not wanting it to ever end. Even if she never loved him the way he loved her... she doubted she'd ever want to be apart from him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-11-26, 2:33 am

It must have been hours, Kieth had lost time of how many times both of them had succumbed to orgasm or much of anything else. After a time everything blurred together and until eventually both had completely exhaused themselves to not being able to much too much. Their bodies would be sore and ache in places but it was a pleasant ache that was to be savored.

Kieth laid in the bed with Reyna, catching his breath as he used up what little energy he had to move Reyna so her head could rest against his chest. Kieh didn't say anything, he just enjoyed the moment for what it was; listening to both their heart beats that was slowly calming down to a more even pace. This..had to be one of the best nights ever as far as Kieth was concerned.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-11-26, 2:45 pm

Reyna was tired, very much so, but she didn't really want to sleep yet. She just laid there with her head on Kieth's chest, lightly running her hand over the muscles there. She sighed contently, snuggling closer to him, before speaking. "...Kieth? ...I can't say for sure whether or not I will ever love you the same way you love me, but... I do know one thing for certain..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next