The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Life at Tokyo University

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 4:32 am

Jun pulled her bag close and grabbed a news paper and handed one to Cassie. She held it over her head to shield herself from the rain and as soon as the doors opened she ran to the other side. When she was under the awning of the store she waved the others over. "Come on!" She waved again. She looked back to see if they had what she wanted. She couldn't see it if they did from this angel so she would have to wait a bit longer.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 4:35 am

Cassie had hurried over first chance she got, and actually huddled close to Jun, peering curiously into the store. She was already starting to become more comfortable around Jun. Having a bit more trouble with Talbaza still, but it was a start.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 4:38 am

Talbaza noticed that as well but made no comment. Cassie would get more comfortable around him in time, under her own time. Whenever that was. It still amazed him how big and advance some of these cities were. It was really nothing like the Veeden cities, it wasn't near as advance as this just yet. They mostly had their magic to do certain things, he supposed that's why the tech level was as slow as it was around there.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 4:50 am

As soon as Talbaza made it across she stepped inside. "Now's let's do some shopping." She said and went to look for her items. She found them hanging in the back. They were 6699 yen. About 84 dollars American. She nodded and picked out two.

Jun also picked up some C.D.'s and a few anime's that featured her. They were dual audio so they had both English and Japanese voice overs. She then spotted a shirt that she really wanted. There was nothing special about it it was a blue cotton T-Shirt that said in big bold English letters "I AM ANIME!" She also spotted something that made her think of her father. It was a shakuhachi flute. Her father used to play one for her. She herself could play a little. Nothing worth mentioning it just brought her back.

She smiled as she traced a finger along the instrument. Then she shook herself free of her trance. She walked to the counter and spotted the latest Black Eyed Peas C.D. She liked to dance to their music so she picked that up too. After making her purchase she went to go look for the others. "Hey guys how goes it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 4:58 am

Cassie had simply been browsing, she had no intention to buy anything at the moment, but she certainly was interested in things she saw, specifically guitars it seemed. "Oh, um, fine. I may come back here some time..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 5:00 am

"Same." Talbaza said coming with nothing on his person. "I more just wanted to see what kinds of things they sold here."

Tilting his head slightly again as he was prone to do, he noticed Cassie's stare. "You play?"

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 8:51 pm

Jun was also interested. "Do you? I can only play a little Japanese Flute."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-05, 11:10 pm

Cassie fidgeted, looking away shyly. "Um... y-yes... I play and... um... sing a bit..." Her voice was barely more than a whisper at the end there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 1:23 am

Talbaza smiled a bit, he easily heard it due to his hearing. "It's still better then what I can do. I don't have any musical talent..but I guess I could learn if I got motivated enough.."

He trailed off, seeing something. It was a Gold Kerlodian plush toy, there was a tag of 'Golden Dragon of the Sea' and a bit of information on it.

"What.." Talbaza started confused. "This is Elder Loraine's true form, why do they have it here.."

Then he read closer. Scattered reports of a large creature matching that description saving passengers from wrecked ships, among other things.

..Now this is different.

Deep on the other part of the sea, a massive creature lurked beneath the depths. Its hunger was not sated with the small(to it) sea creatures that had crossed its path. It needed more. It hungered for more. The being was not native to the earth oceans, instead by a freak accident appearing from the Bermuda Triangle as it crossed, a known gateway to here from the Astral Seas, arguably one of the most dangerous waters in the known realms.

So since its hunger could not be satisfied by the available wildlife, it started to turn its attention towards ships. There was many 'tiny ones' on the ship. One or even a few wasn't enough but together they proved tasty. The Kori as the creature was called had taken a liking to attacking ships.

The large cruiser liner was going to become a delicious meal.

The Captain of the ship was starting to panick, something was wrong. They began talking to the co captain as the ship rocked, something was messing with it and they cut the engine to see what was going on. Informing the people on board about the problem.

"Attention all passengers, we seem to have a problem. Please remain calm."

People among the ship began talking nervously to each other. A young girl with their mother was clutching her plush toy, what seemed to be a golden Kerlodian as she tried to keep herself calm. Others talked among themselves.

The Kori was pleased. The ship was stopping, as it had to when it began poking it. Now it was simply circling, looking for a weak point it could find and strike at.

Then it paused, noticing a strong current.

Curious and cautious, it tried to locate where the source was, and found another large creature. It was golden scaled, the shape almost like a T-rex but had actual big enough arms enough to use. The Kori was still bigger, but its possible opponent was still quite large. It tried to assets the target.

Prey?

Threat?

Rival?

It couldn't discern what it was at first. But it was interrupting its meal and maybe its body could further sate its hunger.

Then the enemy creature roared.

This made the Kori shrieked with rage, animal instincts warring. How dare the creature try to go into its territory and steal its meal.

It's massive serpent-like body propelled its way forward, jaws opening wide to take a bite out of the upstart.

The golden creature moved out the way, its body seeming to glow before a strange 'beam' of something hit the Kori. It felt pain, its armored body suffering from cracks here and there.

Furious, the Kori tried to lunge again, the movement snake-like and with surprising speed only for its foe to somehow nimbly dodge under the strike and go under. It felt sharp jaws wrap around its throat.

Shrieking in pain and rage, it tried to pry the opponent off to no avail. It's skin, many times stronger then steel to support its bulky mass gave way to the pressure. A loud crack was heard as something snapped, the head of the massive creature falling from its shoulders.

Roaring in victory, its executioner lazily circled around it a bit longer before deciding the task was done with.

Then it heard a splash. Somehow had fallen from the ship. It headed in that direction.

A mother on the ship was hysterical, people trying to prevent her from jumping off the ship after her child had fallen overboard due to the rocking of it. It took two full grown men to keep her from jumping into the cold waters, but there was literally nothing they could do.

Moments later, what seemed to be a golden tail, wrapped gently around the child had fallen overboard set her down and then vanished.

People rushed around the child to check up on her, and perform CPR if needed. She was surprisingly all right, not nearly as much water had gotten into her lungs.

Strangely, the plush toy she had kept a iron grip on reminded the people who saw it briefly of the golden tail they had seen..

"I swear to god, if I have to pick anymore shit.."

"Stop complaining.."

Two men were grumbling as they cleaned the beach from trash and the like, it was a boring and tedious job.

Then something watched up on shore, it was what was left of the Kori.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 1:39 am

Jun looked over at what Talbaza was doing. Then she waved him over. "That's our local legend. The Scottish have the Loch Ness Monster we have the Golden Dragon. You say you know her?" She shook her head and waved her hands slightly. "Hold that thought, you can tell me about her in just a minute." She reached into her bag and looked to Cassie. "Hey Cassandra, I know people have been teasing you about your head phones. You know what? It's hard I know." She pointed to her hair. "It's not easy going around with metallic purple hair." She pulled out two pair of headphones similar to hers.

Though not as advanced or expensive they were very similar. "Once people saw that I did voice overs for anime people began to adopt my hair style. So with that in mind. I think we should start an new trend. People can't tease you if they're doing the same thing right?" She said and put on the headphones. She handed a pair to Talbaza. "Well, what do you think?"

It was a long shot however Jun hoped it would help her.

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2012-07-06, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 1:41 am

Cassie smiled softly, surprisingly. "Thank you... that's not why they tease me though... well, they do tease me about them... but I started wearing them because of the teasing..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 1:58 am

Talbaza did decide to let it drop, instead listening to the other conversation. What Jun said made sense. He listened to what Cassie said and added his own two cents into the conversation. "I don't know you as well so..I can't comment as much. Just from what little I know of you, you've very kind and hard not to like. People teasing you, its obvious from jealous girls, and maybe your hairs and eyes."

He resisted the urge to tilt his head, he did that a lot in his Kerlodian form and now his human form. He didn't know why he did that. "And for the males, that's obvious. That said, I know it doesn't mean much coming from someone you barely know but there are good people Cassie. People who will see past the foolish little things and see you for who you are. A nice girl. Like me and Jun, at least I should hope we count on that list." He teased.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 2:12 am

Jun nodded agreeing with everything Talbaza said. "He's right, we don't know you all that well and you don't know us all that well. I wanna change that. What say after we do a little shopping next door we find a place and just sit and talk. Get to know one another." She slipped the earphones down around her neck and held onto them.

"I mean really the only way to get to know someone is to ask right? As the saying goes 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained.' I wanna get to know you. Heck we don't even need to go shopping we can sit and just hang out. You choose the place." She tilted her head to the side, biting her lip and rubbed the back of her right leg with her left foot nervously. Her brow furrowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 2:39 am

Cassie looked to the ground, that shy smile returning. "Um... I'd... like that... and I've never been shopping with.... with friends, before... I've heard it's fun, right? So... l-let's do that..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 2:48 am

Talbaza chuckled. "Sure. I'm not a fan of shopping but if it gets you happy I'll make a exception. Who knows, I may see something I like there." Maybe there was something from this culture he'd like once going there.

The Kerlodian turned to Jun. "As for the Golden Dragon..that's actually Elder Loraine I mentioned earlier. I'd know by the design because I've seen her true form enough as is. I'm confused why I haven't heard about this until now. I'll have to ask when I talk to her again."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 3:09 am

Jun nodded and turned. She would have to ask him about her later. "Well let's go do some shopping. May or may not buy anything. However trying on clothes is half the fun." She almost skipped to the door. They didn't need the news paper because the shops were close together and under the same awning.

When the doors opened she flipped up her headphones and walked over. They muffled the noise of the Tokyo background and Jun found it.. oddly soothing. She went into the store and actually skipped over to the shoes. "If I do buy anything it's gonna be shoes. I go through them fast." She said as she browsed their selection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 3:15 am

Cassie wandered just a bit, looking around for something to catch her interest. She paused by some sweaters, looking them over. She was completely and utterly oblivious to the two posters directly behind her. She was unaware that two photo's she'd posed for, while modeling for a younger photography major's project, had been picked up by the store... and made into posters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 3:42 am

Talbaza didn't see much of anything he wanted, so he just browsed seeing whatever he could see. That was when he noticed the Cassie posters, at first taken back to make sure.

She seems so shy. That really her?

The young man glanced at Cassie. "..You do modeling as well?"

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 3:52 am

Jun picked out two pairs of sneakers, one for general sports and the other for running. Then she migrated to the clothing section and spotted as well the clothing posters of Cassandra. She instantly fell in love with the outfit with the hoodie. She looked for Cassie. She spotted her by the sweaters. "Wow, you make those look good!" She praised then she looked to Cassie. "I must have them." Jun was smiling and bouncing up and down slightly.

She cocked her head to one side. "Hey, how come you get the good modeling jobs and I'm stuck with car and motorcycles gigs?" She shook her head. "I need to talk to my agent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 3:58 am

Cassie blinked, confused... then followed their looks. When she saw the posters, her face turned an interesting shade of red, her eyes getting big, and watering. "Awa... tha-gah... t-t-t-t-that's... I d-d-d-d-didn't... Uwah!" She suddenly burst into tears, and tore off at a run into the nearby dressing rooms, rushing into one of the rooms and slamming the door, before curling up in the corner, covering her head with her hands and shaking. She wasn't upset over the posters, really. She was just horribly embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 4:23 am

Talbaza just blinked when all this happened and turned to Jun. "..She ran into the dressing room. I think she's just horribly shy..I just didn't she'd get that embarrassed but that's what it seemed like.."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 4:50 am

Jun dropped her bags and looked to Talbaza. "Would you please take those down. If the manager complains tell him to come see me." She said and ran over to the dressing rooms. She knocked lightly on the one Cassie ran into. "Cassandra? I'm coming in." She tested the door and seeing it wasn't locked she opened it carefully.

Jun sat on the bench. "Hey, you okay?" She thought about latching the door and decided against it. Cassie was a big ball of nerves at the moment and Jun didn't want to add to it by trapping her. She then sat on the floor crossing her legs in front of her. "You know we didn't mean anything by that. You are a really beautiful girl. We were only trying to pay you a compliment."

A store attendant walked over to Talbaza she had a look of concern on her face "is your friend okay?" She asked.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 4:54 am

Cassie curled up even more. "I didn't... those pictures... I didn't know they'd end up here... that I'd see them... I thought they'd just disappear when he was done with his project..." She suddenly gasped, sitting up. "Oh no... what if others see... oh, no, no... they'll tease me even more now.... I... no... why would they put those pictures up? I look horrible..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 5:10 am

Talbaza turned to the young woman. "I think so. She just seemed embarrassed so my friend is just talking to her right now. There's some pictures of her posted up, and she seemed surprised and shocked to see them. I just don't think she expected to have them posted up is all. That said, is it okay if I take the pictures down?"

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2012-07-06, 5:36 am

Jun was a little confused at the moment. Then she understood. She had some serious self esteem issues. "Hardly, I took one look at those posters and I wanted to buy those outfits. Not because the clothes looked great but because YOU made them look great. Now I don't care what all those others say about you. You are a kind and very beautiful woman. One day you will see it too." She scooted over and put an arm around Cassie to try and comfort her. "As for those posters, I've asked Talbaza to take them down."

The woman held up a hand. "Lemme get my manager." She said and hurried off.

A few moments later a tall man in a button down shirt and black tie walked over. "My clerk says you want permission to take down those posters, In my opinion they are very flattering she should be proud that they're on display."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next