The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Life at Tokyo University

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-16, 6:43 pm

Cassie shifted a bit when Talbaza sat next to her, still not entirely comfortable being so close to him, but she appreciated what he was doing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 4:26 pm

Jun was confused she looked at Goki then to the boy standing at the other end of the bathtub. "What's going on? What is this creature?" She reached out to Goki and took his hand. Then suddenly unlike before there was a small flash and memories came rushing back. All at once. She gave a small cry and held her head with the other hand. Everything about her cousin she remembered. He was incredibly smart always excelled in school, it wasn't until his father corrupted him did he start to change. He wanted more and more power. "Oh Goki, what have you done?" Tears started down her face.

The boy at the end of the bathtub cocked his head to one side. When she reached for Goki's hand. "You're not supposed to be here." He started forward and when their hands touched there was a flash of light. The boy screamed and retreated to the wall. "What? How?! Who are you?!" It seemed to be in pain. This was when Goki Started to move.

In the hospital room. All was quiet. Jun lay resting on the bed, the nurse sat reading the same magazine she had been reading for the last several hours. Then suddenly there was a bright flash of light and Jun started to convulse. Electronic systems were blinking on and off. Her vitals were highly unstable. Then, just as suddenly as it started it stopped. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She seemed to whisper "Goki..."

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 7:42 pm

Halima paused, she had seen similar scenes and at the moment it was best to wait. This was 'Goki's battle in a sense and with Jun there it seemed to be shifting from what it was originally. She couldn't place why Jun's energy felt familar, but that wasn't the place or time.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 7:48 pm

(Just skip me)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 8:23 pm

Jun watched as Goki stood and looked to the creature. It was indeed the Orochi. A Demon God of power and vengeance. When Goki told her they needed to seal it away in his body she didn't know what he meant so she looked to Halima "Please, we need your help!!" She turned back and focused on the creature. Her body glowed white and radiant energy seemed to flow from it.

Back in the hospital just after the convulsions Jun's body started to float and glow with energy. It radiated from her. The energy was warm and comforting. Jun's hand reached out towards her friends.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 10:10 pm

Halima knew what she had to do.

She held out a hand, mumbling something in some foreign and long dead langauge as some type of magical glyph appeared under her feet and around the area. There were about five in total, with the last one appeared just above the hostile god. A seal of some sort, she just hoped with Jun's help it would work.

Talbaza wasn't sure what was going on, but seeing the obvious sign he took Jun's hand but he hated not being able to do anything but merely sit there.

He hated this feeling.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 10:27 pm

Cassie hesitated, then shuffled over, clasping Jun and Talbaza's hands between her own, desperately hoping that this would in some way help Jun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 10:46 pm

Jun nodded to Halima. "Thank you." She felt something touch her outstretched hand She closed it and instantly knew it was Talbaza and Cassie. Jun knew that she would need her friends strength to aid her. She looked to Goki who seemed like he was struggling with the sheer force of will the Orochi had. She squeezed his hand tighter. "FOCUS!!!" Then she closed her eyes reaching out. 

In the hospital the continued to radiate off of Jun. She gripped Talbaza and Cassie's hands. Inside their minds they would hear Jun's voice "Lend me your strength, We need your help." and with that Jun had inadvertently gave them a flash of what she was dealing with. The scene was still frozen in time. As they pair panned around they could see what looked like darkness with 4 figures. Two women Jun and Halima both exerting great power to seal away what looked like a giant multi headed serpent. It thrashed around while a young man held out his hand seeming to keep the beast at bay in a battle of wills. The flash ended.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 10:59 pm

It had been a literal century since Halima had to put this much effort in maintaining a seal, but she couldn't falter or let up. She had a duty to fufill and she intended to do it.

Talbaza was taken back by the images, not sure what to make of them but if Jun needed their support he'd do his best. That being said he wasn't entirely sure how to lend further support besides morale support. He was a Kerlodian and they were powerful, true, but this seemed to be a fight where his physical strength was useless, so he had to help in another way.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 11:08 pm

Cassie faltered a bit, floored by what she was seeing. She didn't understand how she could possibly help, but she was determined to try. "Whatever you need, Jun... we're here, we're with you!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 11:29 pm

Jun seemed to draw into their spirits. Drawing on some of the endless power they contained. She added it to her own as she focused on the creature. As a result both Cassie and Talbaza could see the events as they unfolded. They poured their focus on the serpent. Then the one Jun called Goki seemed like he was hit in the chest. He stumbled back and suddenly he threw his arms back and this powerful energy shot out hitting the creature. Washing over it. It mixed with Jun, Halima, Cassie and Talbaza's energy. Crashing into it wave after wave. Then it began to draw into Goki. Soon he absorbed the creature. He looked to everyone and smiled slightly. Then he faded away. Jun looked to Halima and gave her a hug before she too faded. "Please visit me." and she was gone.

Jun's eyes snapped open and she realized she had the worst headache "Uhhhhhhh...... " She reached up to touch her head and found in her hands were Talbaza and Cassie's hands. She smiled "Hi guys!"

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 11:36 pm

Talbaza didn't know if he wanted to hug or lightly hit Jun for the comment since he had been so worried but he settled on hugging the young woman. "I'm glad you're all right, you had us both really worried.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 11:38 pm

Cassie just stared at Jun's smiling face, biting her lip as tears formed in her eyes. "Jun..." She whimpered a bit, then suddenly flung herself over Jun, hugging her tightly. "Don't ever do that again!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 11:43 pm

Jun chuckled a bit. "I can't breathe." She hugged them both and after a while she pulled back "I didn't plan on any of that. To be honest I don't really know how it happened. My cousin was in serious trouble and I don't know." She looked at the two. "Are you guys okay?" She looked at Cassie "I didn't mean to scare you hun." She reached out and gave Cassie another hug. She pulled Talbaza in as well. "It's just so freaking crazy. I think we all just sealed away a god or something."

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 11:48 pm

Talbaza didn't know what to make of the situation, he was just glad it was over for now. "I really don't know what it was we just saw. Who was that woman that seemed to be helping you? They had a really ancient feel to them for lack of a better way to describe them." He figured Jun would have to rest a bit and be checked before she was allowed release regardless.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-22, 11:51 pm

Cassie didn't understand any of it, and she hadn't sensed anything herself, so she had no idea what Talbaza was talking about. So she just continued to hug Jun... and hope that Talbaza didn't tell her about the bridge, because she doubted Jun would let that slide.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-23, 12:18 am

Jun continued to hold Cassie. She looked to Talbaza "I'm really thirsty." The nurse who was quiet this entire time calmly walked over and took Jun's vitals and wrote some things down on he chart. Jun looked at the woman. "Are you not the least bit shocked by what just happened?"

The nurse shrugged. "Not really. Before I came back to Tokyo I did my internship in New York. Plus this is Tokyo. I actually expect stuff like that to happen. If not that's why I bring my magazine." She then left. "I'll get you some water and juice." She said and walked out. Jun raised a hand slightly "Apple if you have it!" The nurse just waved a hand in acknowledgement.

Jun then looked back to Talbaza. "If you could pick me up a something to eat that would be awesome. My wallet is." She looked around for her purse. "Never mind. I'll just see what the hospital has to offer." She chuckled.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-23, 12:48 am

Talbaza guessed Jun hadn't heard the question but it wasn't a big issue as he was just happy she was up and about unlike before. "Don't worry about it you deserve it after all that, I'll grab us something." He didn't mention about what Cassie had done though he could have. The main reason was trust was hard to gain but very easy to lose and he didn't want Cassie to close him out.

He came a few minutes later with some fast food. "Not sure what you wanted so just went with my gut."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-23, 12:56 am

When he came back, Cassie had finally let go of Jun, now sitting in a chair next to her bed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-23, 5:02 pm

Jun reached out for the food and dug in. "Oh my gosh this is so good." She offered some to Cassie and Talbaza. She hesitated a bit with Tal. "Don't eat it all... I know how you are." She said with a sly smile. She waited for the nurse to come back. When she did she took her water and juice. "Um... When am I gonna be released?" The nurse checked her vitals and recorded the information. "Well, you seem to be healthy so we're just going to keep you over night for observation. Nothing comes up we'll discharge you." At that Jun nodded.

After the nurse left Jun looked at the other two. "You guys don't have to wait here. Visiting hours will be ending soon. Um... I'm gonna need some things from my apartment." She grabbed her purse and pulled out her keys taking one off. Looking to Cassie she held them out. "Could you please get me a change of clothes and makeup?" She looked to Talbaza. "Would you mind getting my bike?" She gave the two a smile.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-23, 9:03 pm

Talbaza was fine with that, as he stood up. "I'll take care of it, you just concentrate on getting better in the mean time."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-24, 6:58 pm

Cassie took the offered key, nodding. "O-okay... anything in particular, or...? Oh, and where do you keep your makeup?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-24, 11:17 pm

Jun smiled " Will do Tal." She looked to Cassie. "It's in the bathroom. Purple case. Can't miss it." She handed Cassie some money for a cab. "This is on me hun. Not taking no for an answer." She looked at the two. Still smiling. "Hey, I just want to let you two know. I'm grateful that you guys are my friends."

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-24, 11:20 pm

There wasn't a lot that could embarrass him but here was one of them, he was a bit flattered. "Same. I honestly...haven't had that many friends. I've mostly kept to myself and my family until very recently."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-02-24, 11:44 pm

Cassie smiled shyly as well, nodding. "It's... nice to have friends..." She fidgetted, then hurried out of the room, nearly tripping over her own feet as she tried to stop and turn back. She managed to catch herself, blushing with embarrassment of her own now. "Oh, um, Talbaza... Jun's bike is back at the studio parking lot... since you went there a different way...just thought you should know." She waved a bit, and spun to leave.

This time, she did trip, falling flat on her face, with her ass up in the air. The thing was, the leggings that Jun had lent her earlier in the day, were more fitted for Jun. Cassie's figure was a bit more... full, than Jun's. Her hips were wider, her thighs were thicker, her rear was bigger. It was attractive, but the problem was that the leggings on Cassie were far, far tighter than they would be on Jun. With Cassie falling in this way, the leggings were stretched uncomfortably tightly across her ass, and giving her one hell of a wedgie.

Of course, since she was going commando due to having soaked her panties, this also meant she had an extremely obvious cameltoe, and all of this was on proud display to the rooms other occupants as Cassie made an oddly cute whining noise as she regained her bearings from the fall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next