The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Life at Tokyo University

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-06-14, 6:33 pm

'I don't know.' Was Talbaza's response to the question; assuming she meant why Cassie had gotten a bit put out earlier. That rather worried him.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-06-16, 10:39 pm

Cassie slipped in next to Jun, shifting a bit uncomfortably. "I'm sorry... you don't need to babysit me or anything, I don't want to burden you, especially when you're recovering..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-06-17, 12:59 pm

Jun shook her head "You're not a burden and whatever it was that happened left me drained but otherwise i'm okay. Nothing a nap can't cure." She scooted closer to Cassie as the car started moving. "Something's up. You know you can talk to me." She took her friends hand to reassure her.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-06-18, 9:37 am

(I'll just let the convo play out. Skip over me until then)

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-06-18, 5:31 pm

Cassie paused, unsure whether or not to answer. She'd told Talbaza a bit, but that was mostly because she had been emotional and he'd caught her in a... compromising situation. However... Jun had trusted her enough to invite her into her home, to let her stay the night. And after Talbaza had reacted... she knew hiding it wasn't going to fly, and she'd have to explain her behavior regardless. "I... I panicked when you collapsed. I was reminded of when Mama passed suddenly, and... and that reminded me of everything else, and I..." She shifted uncomfortably, refusing to look at Jun. "I ran away and Talbaza found me. He... had to talk me down from the railing of a bridge..." She looked ashamed of herself, eyes watering.

"I... I told him that I wouldn't have done it, but... but I would have, I think... I was thinking it really would be better if I died..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-06-20, 10:13 pm

Jun shook her head and looked at Cassie. "What on earth would make you think that things would be better if you died?" She turned her body towards her and took both the other girls hands in her own. "This world would be a lesser place without you. Not to mention the people you would leave behind. People who care about you." Jun swallowed hard her mouth suddenly dry. "No Cassie, I know I've only known you for a short while but I consider you a big part of my life now. I'm sure Tal feels the same way. What happened to me was terrifying and i'm sorry that happened. I'm sure what happened in your past was completely horrible but you can't let that take control of your life. You are a good person who deserves good things."

The car continued towards Jun's apartment. She reached into the small side bar and pulled out two bottles of water. Popping the cap off them she handed Cassie a bottle. "After my father was killed I was completely lost. Devastated and alone, I was sad all the time. I was moved from foster home to foster home. Never really fitting in. I was depressed all the time. Sure I saw doctors and took pills but those never helped me." She took a sip and let the cool water sit in her mouth for a moment before she swallowed it. "It wasn't until I met some people while I was in America that I found something in me. With their help I was able to become my own person." She took another sip. "And now here I am today. It's all about understanding the things that happened to you and accepting them. I'm not going to force you to tell me everything. But just know, you can talk to me." She gave Cassie's hand a gentile squeeze.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   2017-06-20, 11:20 pm

Cassie was silent throughout, drinking her water as she listened to Jun. After a long, moment, she took a deep breath. "...I still don't know what happened... Papa never told me. But... Mama just collapsed one day when I was six, and Papa rushed us to the hospital. She died two days later. Papa... he said it was my fault. I don't know if it was or not, but he insisted, and I came to believe it. He went from being the nice, loving man I knew, to something... hateful." Cassie shifted a bit. "Everyone always told me how much I reminded them of Mama. I remember, when Mama died, grandmother said that Papa and me would need to take care of each other. And she comforted Papa by telling him that I was a living reminder of everything that was amazing about Mama." Cassie smiled softly for a moment at the thought, but it quickly faded.

"That's why... I didn't say anything. When Papa started to... touch me. I told myself that was what Papa needed, in order to get better, and go back to being the Papa I'd loved so much. He'd touch me, and we'd watch movies. And eventually, we started doing the things in those movies. I don't... think I need to tell you what those movies were, you can probably guess." A pause, as Cassie stared at the water bottle in her hands. "He didn't get better. He started getting scared that I'd tell someone about what was happening. He hired someone to home school me, so he could make sure I didn't say anything. When I got older... sometimes my uncle would spend the night with me."

"When I was eleven, my father got really drunk, and loud... and more violent about things. A neighbor seemed to figure out what was going on, and called the police. My father was arrested, and I was... placed with my uncle. He was nicer than Papa, but he came into my room more often... and sometimes some friends of his would come over." Cassie had shrunk into herself, having practically wrapped herself into the fetal position, still holding the water bottle and staring at it.

"My uncle was killed during a bank robbery when I was fifteen. Apparently he tried to grab one of their guns or something... so I was sent to live with my grandmother, who can... honestly barely take care of herself, even back then. But I was left alone. At least at home..." She reached up, adjusting her headphones. "I started getting a lot of attention at school. Because of my eyes, my hair... and my body. If they weren't making fun of me, they were really aggressive... after everything, I was afraid of people... apparently that meant I thought I was better than everyone... I'd started wearing headphones while living with my uncle. Just to... tune everything out. I don't know when it got so bad that I'm afraid to take them off, but..." She shook her head a bit, taking another deep breath.

"I got really interested in music... I learned to play the guitar... and I started trying to push myself to get out there... so I agreed to model for some pictures. And... I kind of enjoy it, but it's hard to get myself to relax, especially if working with people I barely know, or... or that say things that worry me. But... I want to do it. I want to get over my fears..." She trailed off, glancing over at Jun finally. "That... that's all. I'm sorry for talking so much..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14