The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hold My Hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-02, 12:07 am

Reizo groaned, that was the last thing he wanted but if she wasn't going to budge there was nothing for it. He got her a glass of water and set it for easy reach. "I've never had a Pokemon before, so a few things here and there you'll have to teach me. You can eat all human food right? Or is there anything bad for you can't eat."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-02, 12:12 am

"It depends on the Pokemon, I believe. Humanoid Pokemon can all eat human food though." She took the glass, drinking some of the water. "There isn't too much you need to know, I'm mostly self-reliant. My first Master's family taught me to cook and clean, so I could help around the house."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-02, 3:20 am

Reizo nodded to that and sat back down. "Okay..that helps a lot actually..." He sat there in a deep silence for a bit. "Since you can understand them..are..are most Pokemon Saptient?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-02, 3:27 am

Shaya cocked her head to the side. "Sapient? I've never heard this word before. What does it mean?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-02, 3:29 am

Reizo tried to think of how to explain it. "Able to think of not just their actions, but the consequences of them. Basically..like you and me. We're saptient since we can do various things besides just what our instincs might tell us to do. Like now, we're comminicating and reasoning. You might not be able to talk to a animal, but you couldn't ask them what their favorite color was, or what they thought of in depth."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-02, 2:44 pm

Shaya thought about it for a long moment, then nodded. "Some are sapient then, yes. Not all, but a few species of Pokemon. Mostly Psychic one's, like myself... most of the rest are like highly intelligent animals, or seem as if they might be sapient, but are not quite... there are exceptions though. You could encounter a Pikachu that has become sapient, when they normally are not. Pokemon with a strong bond with their partner humans seem most likely to do this. Your sister's Pokemon, for example."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-04, 1:02 pm

Reizo absorbed that information in and slowly nodded. "..Okay. I had a idea but I didn't know the full thing until now. If..you don't mind me asking, who was your first master-I mean friend like? You said they taught you how to cook. So they must've been nice."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-04, 1:27 pm

Shaya nodded slowly, looking away. "We grew up together... I was her companion from my first days of life, when she was five, to her last days of life... when she was fourteen. Her parents treated me as if I was part of their family... so I took their last name. Harley..." There was a pause. "Luna... Elaine... Richter... my family..." She lowered her gaze, her shoulders slumping, and Reizo would actually feel the pain and sadness starting to emanate from her, almost as if they were his own feelings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-07, 3:04 am

Reizo winced. That was the last thing he wanted, was for Shaya to get upset and he messed up already. The emotions he felt as they were his own and he was the experiencing them himself. Reizo as a rule didn't like seeing people suffer, and the added emotions only compelled him to act even sooner.

Without even thinking, or knowing what he was doing or how little it might actually help, he went over and gave Shaya a hug. "I'm..sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories Shaya.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-07, 3:17 am

She jumped slightly when he hugged her, but after a long moment, she returned the gesture, actually nuzzling up to him a bit. The pain and sadness faded, replaced by a sudden warmth and happiness. It was perhaps surprising that she could be cheered up so easily, but it was how she was. Plus, Gardevoir weren't called the 'Embrace Pokemon' for nothing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-09, 8:36 pm

Reizo blushed a bit in response, but held things for a bit longer just to make sure she was feeling better. He slowly pulled away after a moment. "So..feeling a bit better?" Though the doctor had said not to think of them as a person, Reizo thought otherwise and he knew his friends like Adell, Terra or Ignis would think the same.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-10, 12:02 am

Shaya nodded, smiling. "Yes, thank you Master. I think I will like staying with you. I've missed having someone be kind to me..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-11, 1:33 am

Things had passed relatively quickly, and before Reizo knew it, it was time for Reizo to take Shaya with him for her first day living with him. He was excited about it but also a bit nervous. Since he didn't think Shaya as a pet or animal but as a person, it was in effect living with the opposite gender. Alone. That wasn't something he was expecting anytime soon but it was only to give her a home.

Reizo opened the door of his apartment, closing the door behind him. "It's not much..but this is home. I got a spare room you could use then later on I can introduce you to my friends but best to get you comfortable first."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-11, 1:44 am

Shaya nodded slowly. "So... I have my own room, then?" She was looking at him in curiousity. She didn't seem overly concerned about how big or 'nice' the place was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-12, 3:34 am

Reizo nodded to that, showing her to her room. It was plain. There was pretty much nothing inside of it yet, save a small bed. "This is it. It's pretty plain right now but we can fix it up later for something you like. I'm not really sure what kinds of things you like though for a room." He rubbed the back of his head. "If there's anything you want done to your room let me know."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-12, 3:38 am

Shaya just looked at the room, an odd look on her face. Then she said something surprising. "...Do I have to have my own room?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-12, 3:45 am

This confused Reizo a bit. He was under the impression she would like having her own room. "Uh..I guess not if you don't want too. Why? Do you want to share my room or something? Or sleep somewhere else?" That thought kind of made him nervous if that's what she was essentially asking..

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-12, 3:47 am

Shaya smiled brightly when he brought up sharing his room, and nodded. "Yes, Master, I would like that very much." One would wonder if Reizo had noticed that she never strayed far from his side if she could help it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-12, 4:11 am

"Um..we'll..o-okay, if that's what you want." Reizo said somewhat nervously, not sure how he was going to handle that. If she wanted to sleep in the same room that was fine but he wasn't too sure about being in the same bed.

There was a soft knocking on the door.

A guest? I wonder who..

Reizo went to see who it was, and then opened the door to see his smiling sister who hugged him.

"Missed you Reize, you've gotten bigger or something?"

"I'm about the same size.."

"Ah, you know what I mean." Suki dislodged herself, then noticed the guest and smiled. "Hi there. My name is Suki. My brother told me a bit about you, I think we met."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-12, 4:15 am

Shaya looked at Suki, and smiled. "Yes, we did. It is nice to see you again, Mistress." Since Suki was Reizo's sister, that automatically gave her that title in Shaya's mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-14, 1:12 am

With hearing the words 'mistress' Suki was a bit taken back. She was fine with just normal names and not special treatment titles. "Uh, Mistress? You don't gotta call me that. My friends just call me Suki." She was indicating to her Pokemon. "Why don't you meet them outside a combat situation? I'm sure they would like that. Not your fault your previous master was asshole." She turned to Reizo. "That cool?"

"Yea. Sure. You know I don't mind." Reizo said.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-14, 1:22 am

Shaya smiled again, nodding. "Okay, Mistress, I'd love to meet them on more friendly terms." She completely disregarded being told not to call her 'Mistress'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-14, 1:53 am

Suki groaned, but then chuckled. "Okay, fine. If you're going to insist I guess I can't stop you anyway. C'mon."

The three of them went into the backyard, which had enough room for what they were about to do. Suki grabbed a few of her Pokeballs from the belt. "Time to come out guys."

The balls were released in the air, and with a distinct 'pop' noise, various forms appeared by energy materialization before taking solid shape.

The first was Meg, the Beedrill was hovering about lazily with their dark-colored skin. Followed by that was a abnormally large Salemence, standing roughly 16' feet high and twenty something feet long. There was a sense of pride that practically radiated off of them.

Followed by them was a Scyher, and Steelix(which between Mindy was taking up room) and a elegant looking Rapidash.

All of them were different. The only thing they had in common was a strange device attached to them almost like a collar.

"Those things on them allow them to talk to people. Money well spent."
Suki pointed to her group. "We'll, don't just stand there. Mingle."

Meg was looking at Shaya for a moment. "You're the one I fought before. You have the same scent. I'm Meg, nice to meet you."

The prideful Salemence seemed slightly reluctantly, it was more her ego was bruised due to losing to something this much smaller then herself which had little physical strength. She could grudgingly respect them do. "I am Mindy." Their voice was feminine but had a slight rumble to it. "You don't seem to be under the heel of that fool from before."

"Greetings." Kojiro, the Scyther said simply. They didn't seem to have a lot to say.

"Don't mind him. He's quiter then a Mr. Mime. I'm Brandon." Brandon, the 30 foot Steelix said happily. Despite their apperance they seemed..happy. Like a jolly giant.

Mindy scoffed. "All the Mr. Mime's I met ironically could never be quite, and persisted on on doing things to get me to understand what they meant. It..annoyed me."

Suzie steppe forward, the fire of her elegant mane more of a dull orange and subdued at the moment. "I'm Suzie. Very nice to meet you. And don't mind Mindy, she's rough around the edges but has a good heart."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-14, 2:03 am

Shaya just looked at them all, then her smile was back. "It is nice to meet you all. I am Shaya Harley. I'm glad we can be friends now." She knew that, when they had fought last, her trainer had not even called her by name, only calling her 'Gardevoir', so they wouldn't have known her name before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   2012-09-14, 2:19 am

"I am too." Suzie would have smiled if her face was built for such functions--but there was other ways to show her thoughts. Pleased or displeased. "You are actually the first Gardevoir I have ever met. I was in the wild for a while before I met Suki. Strange, your previous..master never once mentioned your name but just your species."

"It's not strange, looking at their behavior. Not once did the Pokemon under him seem to really want to win. Not once did he think of them anything less then slightly smarter then normal animals." Kojiro said in response.

"Young Reizo is very kind, you should enjoy your time here." Suzie tapped her hoof once. "Is it true your kind can read feelings?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next