The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Second Chance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   2012-09-24, 11:24 pm

Athena responded by pulling him into another hug. "At the moment, just being here is good enough. I had thought I would never see you or the others ever again, if anyone else was even alive. Knowing I have at least some family left is comforting. And we should get to know each other better. I don't feel I was ever a good aunt to you. Perhaps it's mortal ideals that have changed my way of thinking, but I never really treated you with the kindness and affection you deserved."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   2012-09-25, 8:09 pm

Cupid returned the hug, he too was glad to have family. "We were.... different people back then. I have to admit, when I first heard the news you were still alive I didn't know what to think." He broke the hug "I'm glad I came." He looked around the room again and nodded. "My friends are on vacation on their way to Hawaii while the night club I was working at is remodeled. Some time soon we'll have to take a trip to the US so I can show you."

He stepped out of his room and looked at Athena "So, feel like introducing me to everyone?"

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   2012-12-12, 3:40 am

"Athena? Who's your new friend?"

A new voice interrupted the conversation, a attractive young woman probably around her late twenties came forward. They had two dog-like ears, a kimono and Asian features. Their eyes were a clear red color.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   

Back to top Go down

A Second Chance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: