The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fallen from Grace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   2017-06-09, 10:17 am

Clark nodded, "The Beach could be the final destination." He gave her a slight smile. "Pack a swimsuit." Looking to Erland, "So, what do you do for fun?" He was genuinely interested in other people's hobbies.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   2017-06-22, 11:40 am

Erland paused at that. "I play a lot of instruments, so if I had to pick anything it would be music related. Play and art are another one."

"We'll, besides writing it might surprise but I'm into gaming related things Like consoles and the like. A friend introduced me to a concept years ago and I've been hooked since."
Daria said.

"Um..drawing I guess?"
Dorian spoke up, a bit unsure of himself.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   2017-08-23, 2:40 pm

Clark nodded "I remember when a friend of mine Barry tried to get me into something called Dungeon's and Dragon's. Kara, my cousin was more into it than I was. But it had a following in the Watchtower." He tapped his fingers on the table. "Mom insisted that I learn the piano. I play a little. I wouldn't say I'm good or anything." He looked to Dorian "I have some sketch pads at my apartment. I'll bring them to you the next time I'm around." He smiled. He was actually having a good time. He felt, normal

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   2017-09-01, 12:46 am

"I actually rather enjoy that game." Daria admitted, smiling. "Erland used to play more then me but he fell out of it."

"At the time, yes." The elf admitted. "Things got in the way and I fell off of it. I suppose its never too late to get back into old hobbies."

Angelique looked pensive as the others talked before 'saying' what was on her mind. 'I like reading a lot. No good books right now.'

"Uh, thank you Clark." Dorian said a bit shyly, the young boy was still shy.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   

Back to top Go down

Fallen from Grace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4