The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Full Circle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-03, 11:09 pm

Mami shook her head. "I don't know, but this is a hospital... there's alot of sadness around hospitals, so this would be a very bad place for a Witch to be. We need to hurry. Come on. Kyubey is telling me to use magic as little as possible, as it might make the Witch hatch sooner, so we'll need to be a bit sneaky and avoid the Witch's Familiars."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-03, 11:14 pm

Naoki was a bit scared of running into anything, but with Mami by her side she'd be okay. As for Sayaka and Megumi, they should be okay to with Megumi there. Even if she couldn't fight unless these familars were really strong. "Oh..okay. Are they strong? Or does it depend on the witch?"

For now she'd just stick to Mami like glue.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-03, 11:37 pm

Mami led Naoki inside, and they were soon in a strange, dessert filled world. "It does depend on the Witch, but I think Megumi should be able to handle one Familiar if it happens to find them." She was leading Naoki down a path, when she suddenly stopped, and turned around, pulling Naoki behind her. There, was Kaori, having come up behind them, looking at them with a stoic expression.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-03, 11:46 pm

Naoki was startled as she hid behind Mami a bit, Kaori was Megumi's friend but she was acting so strangely at the moment. "W-what do you want?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 12:05 am

Mami frowned slightly, while Kaori didn't say much. "I should have told you I didn't want to see you ever again." She had a bit of anger in her voice for once.

"..I'll hunt this one. You two should stay out of this." Kaori's word's surprised Mami, but it didn't last.

"I don't think so. We have to get Sayaka, Megumi, and Kyubey out of here."

"I'll make sure that they are safe." Her face remained stoic, and Mami just smiled.

"Do you really think that I would trust you?" She suddenly held out her hand, and magical ribbons formed in the air, wrapping around Kaori and binding her, suspended in air unable to move. She tried to stuggle, but it wasn't working.

"Y-you fool! This isn't the time for this!" Mami put her hand on her hip, looking up at Kaori.

"I'm not trying to hurt you, but I can't promise that you won't get hurt."

"This Witch is different from the previous ones!"

"Be a good girl and I'll release you when we get back. Let's go, Naoki." She took Naoki's hand, and started to lead her off, Kaori still struggling to get free.

"...I hope he get's here on time..." Kaori's whispered words went unheard by Mami and Naoki.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 12:22 am

Naoki felt like something was wrong, but she couldn't put her finger on it. "I don't like what she tried to do to Kyubey..but won't maybe some of the familiars attack her while she's suspended in the air like that?" She was wondering what Kaori was trying to do in the first place.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 12:45 am

Mami shook her head. "Since the Witch hasn't hatched yet, the Familiars won't go anywhere near the edges of the barrier. She'll be alright, so don't worry about it." She continued leading Naoki along, before speaking up after awhile. "So, have you decided what you'd like to wish for?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 12:53 am

"Um..I'm not really sure just yet."
Naoki said thinking outloud. "If I make a wish and I only get one, then it has to be something I really want, right?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 1:24 am

Mami nodded, smiling. "Yes. And it's alright if you don't have anything yet. This is what happens when you suddenly have to make a decision."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 1:30 am

Naoki was quite for a moment, then: "What did you wish for?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 1:32 am

Mami stopped walking suddenly, and stared at the ground. She didn't seem upset, but her smile had faded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 1:38 am

Naoki picked up Mami's change of mode instantly. "I'm sorry. If its something bad you don't have to talk about it.." She hadn't really thought about it, and now she felt bad for bring it up.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 1:55 am

Mami sighed softly, then continued walking, pulling Naoki along. "I... didn't even have the chance to choose. Not... that I regret doing this. Dying back there would have been worse than living like this. But if I could choose for myself, I'd want to make the decision very carefully, since I was unable to choose..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 2:05 am

Naoki followed, at first she wasn't going to press but she felt like Mami wanted to talk about it now. "..What happened?" She asked in a soft tone.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 2:19 am

Mami slowed slightly at the question, but continued on. "...Me and my parents were in a car accident. Kyubey came to me then... I was in pain, and scared... and I made my wish. If I'd had time to think about it... I would have wished for Kyubey to save my parents as well, not just me..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 2:28 am

That response shocked Naoki a bit, but now Mami being by herself made more sense. She hadn't seen any signs anyone else really lived there but herself for the most part. "I know it might not mean much..but if you ever get lonely or need someone to talk to, you can always come to my house. Okay?" She really didn't know what to say or do in this situation, but she had to say something.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 2:48 am

Mami smiled softly, nodding. "Thank you for that, Naoki. It means alot." She continued leading the way and, after a few moments of needing to hide from Familiar's, they ended up in a long, dark hallway, filled with floating jars of sweets. Mami never let go of Naoki's hand as they walked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 3:12 am

That made Naoki happy, and for a moment she kept silent until speaking up again as something she had been thinking about came to the forefront. "I don't know what I want to wish for. I've never done well in any subjects and never had any talents. I'm pretty sure I'd just get into trouble and wouldn't be able to help anyone."

She thought about it, then smiled. "But you showed me how to fight and save people. That's why I believe all I need to fufill my dream is become a Puella Magi."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 3:53 am

Mami let go of Naoki's hand as they walked, speaking seriously. "It won't be easy. You'll get injured and won't even have spare time to date or have fun."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 4:12 am

Naoki nodded to that, but she had thought about it. "But even with those conditions you're trying so hard. You're my dream."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 4:18 am

Mami came to a halt, bowing her head slightly. When she spoke, she sounded like she was close to tears. "I'm not someone to dream about... I'm just being cool by pushing myself too hard. Even when I'm afraid, or having a hard time, I can't talk to anyone. All I can do is cry by myself. There is nothing good about being a Puella Magi..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 4:24 am

Naoki frowned slightly at that, and after a brief pause moved closer to give the older girl a hug before releasing her. "But you're not alone anymore, right? And..and it must get lonely fighting alone all the time..that's another reason I want to fight by your side."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 4:29 am

Mami let out a soft laugh. "Right... you're right..." She turned, and took Naoki's hands, eyes watering. "You really want to fight alongside me from now on? Will... you stay by my side?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 4:43 am

Naoki smiled and gave Mami's hand a reassuring squeeze. "Of course! I might not be strong now..but one day I'll be able to fight by your side and help you. That's what friends do." Seeing Mami happier put her in a good mood.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 4:48 am

Mami bit her lip, and hugged Naoki tightly. "...Thank you.." She pulled away, wiping her eyes. "Heh... I tried to be your mentor, but I can't pull it off." She nodded, and took Naoki's hand again. "How about this. Think hard about what you want to wish for, make absolutely sure. If you can't think of something by the time I finish with this Witch... well, we'll just have Kyubey treat us to cake!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   

Back to top Go down

Full Circle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next