The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Full Circle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 5:10 am

"C-cake?! I couldn't wish for cake.." Naoki shook her head but smiled. "But we'll definitely have to celeberate when this is over. Me, Megumi..Sayaka and Kayo..we'll have to get together for something when this is over."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 5:24 am

Mami smiled, then suddenly stiffened. "...Kyubey says the Witch is waking up. I have to put it in high gear." She grinned happily at Naoki. "I'll finish this quick!" She quickly transformed, and led Naoki further into the barrier, soon coming upon a huge room filled with what looked like cake. She formed a protective barrier around Naoki, and then dove into what looked like a sea of Familiar's, and began to decimate them with a combination of shots from her guns, and even hitting them with the guns themselves. She was ecstatic as she tore through the Familiar's, crying out happily. "I'm not afraid... I'm not afraid anymore!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 5:34 am

Naoki was feeling excited as she cheered Mami on, she looked more at ease and confident then she had ever seen her. From the looks of things, it seemed like Mami had this completely under control and it wouldn't be too long before they were away from the barrier and back celebrating.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 5:39 am

Mami cleared the way, and soon they ran into Sayaka and Megumi, with Kyubey, hiding behind a giant donut. Sayaka pointed toward a table and chairs, incredibly tall, upon which two dolls sat; specifically, one pink one that appeared and sat down. As it did, Mami was there, using a gun to break the legs of the chair the pink doll sat upon. She then proceeded to completely dominate the Witch, despite it's attempts to avoid her attacks, culminating in her forming a massive cannon. "Tiro Finale!" She fired the shot, which appeared to be a ribbon. It pierced through, and wrapped up the doll, binding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 5:45 am

"Go Mami!" Naoki cheered from the sidelines, she had seen that attack before and how strong it was. There was no way the witch would be able to stand against it when they got hit by it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 5:51 am

Mami was confident, she was happy. Naoki was going to join her and fight by her side, and maybe even Sayaka and Megumi would as well! Everything was looking up! ...And then suddenly, the doll opened it's mouth, a strange snake-like creature with a grinning face came out, and shot toward her at blinding speed. Mami was too shocked to react. It was upon her immediately, and it felt like slow motion as it opened it's mouth wide, razor sharp teeth fulling it's mouth, and Mami felt her heart sink, knowing what was about to happen and that she could do nothing to prevent it, frozen as she was. She could faintly hear Sayaka and Megumi screaming. "I don't want to die..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 5:54 am

"Mami no!" Naoki was trying to get out of the protective barrier; she had panicked even if she was just a weak normal human she couldn't just stand there and do nothing. She had to do something, but she knew deep down even if she was free she wasn't near fast enough to reach her in time even if she was strong enough.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 6:15 am

Mami felt a sudden rush of air overhead, her hat knocked off as something passed over her at a blinding speed, slamming into the open mouth of the Witch, and tearing through it like paper. Mami dropped to her knees like a puppet that had it's strings cut. Her savior, an incredibly tall and muscular man wielding what... looked almost like a giant metal oar, then spun and leapt, cleaving through the other, unmoving doll; the Witch's actual body, it seemed, as the barrier began to destabilize then. Mami just stared as the man approached her... and patted her on the head gently. "You're alright now, kid."

Mami fainted, the barrier around Naoki fell, and Kaori found herself released from the ribbons. She truly hoped that it didn't mean what it could have meant.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2016-06-27, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 6:33 am

Naoko wasted no time in rushing to Mami's aid to check on her, and was relieved she was okay. The man who saved her was so tall! She hadn't ever seen anyone that was human that tall, maybe he wasn't?

"Um..thank you sir. Who are you?" She asked curiously, having to look up at him."Are you a hunter?"

He had to be in Naoki's mind. Normal people didn't carry swords like that.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 2:03 pm

The intimidating man looked down at Naoki, and smiled kindly. "Aye. Vargus Littner. And who are you girls, and what was going on here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 9:27 pm

He was intimidating to Naoki, but he had just saved Mami's life. "Ah..um I'm Naoki Kaname. And these are my friends Megumi and Sayaka. Mami is a magical girl called a Puella Magi, she fights those creatures called 'Witches' but they..aren't like the ones I'm used to. There's these items called 'Grief Seeds' where a witch is born from, and one is from the hospital. I remember Mami telling me they come from areas with a lot of despair so.."

Naoki tried to think of how to explain things, she was still slightly nervous. "The place we were at is a special barrier Witches make when they form. People in the normal world can't see them or get to them I guess. How..did you get here?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 9:39 pm

Vargus shrugged. "I sensed something around here, and just sort of.. walked in. Made my way here, saw what was about to happen, so stepped in. I've never heard of any of the things you've mentioned, but I don't know everything." He didn't mention that he'd been contacted and asked to come. He didn't know by who, either, but he'd felt the need to do as asked. He was glad he listened to his gut. The barrier collapsed then, and they were all standing just outside of the hospital. Kaori was nowhere to be seen, however.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 10:10 pm

Naoki nodded to that. "Ah..so you're like Kayo-san then. I wonder why you or her never heard of witches. I mean, they do threaten innoncent people and I'm pretty sure they count as supernatural.." She knew it was said because they were hard to see but Naoki felt maybe there was more to it.

Or she was thinking too much.

"Um..can you help move Mami to her home? I'll show you..I just can't as she's too heavy for me to lift. I think Megumi could but.." She was trying to ask just in case they were attacked by something. There was a small chance of that happening but being a young girl and considering her nature she might be a tad overprotective at the moment.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-04, 10:26 pm

Vargus nodded a bit, and sheathed his sword, before gently lifting Mami. "You lead the way then, we'll get her home."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 12:14 am

Naoki had no problems with leading along with the others, do some people did take a glance at Vargus; after all you didn't see such a tall man carrying a young girl with a bunch of other girls following. This didn't last long as many people just assumed they were a family or something.

Once they got inside, Naoki closed the door behind them and ushered Vargus to Mami's room so she could rest. Once she was laid down, Naoki gave her sleeping friend's hand a squeeze. "It's okay Mami, you're safe now. We'll have ice cream and everything when you wake up..." She whispered before releasing her hand.

She turned to Vargus and bowed. "Thank you Vargus-san. If there's anything I can do please let us know. I'm sure Megumi and Sayaka would help too!"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 12:27 am

Vargus waved her off, even as Sayaka and Megumi agreed with Naoki. "I'm good, no worries. Though if you need anything yourself, here's my number. I'm going to look into anything I can find out about what you told me. You girls be safe, alright? And tell your friend Mami that she needs to be more careful and alert. She can't freeze up like that just because the enemy does something unexpected." He started to leave, when Megumi remembered something.

"Oh! Mr. Littner!" He turned, and Megumi bit her lip a bit. "Um... there's a friend of mine, named Kayo. She mentioned once that she's a big fan of yours or something... do you think maybe she could meet you some time?" Vargus chuckled, and nodded.

"Sure, kid. Call that number later, and we can try to set up a time." He left then, and Megumi and Sayaka sighed, turning to Mami.

"...She almost died there..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 2:08 am

Naoki looked back at the sleeping Mami and nodded. "..Yes, she almost did. That's why..that's why I have to become become a Puella Magi so she doesn't have to fight alone anymore. I think I have a idea of what I want to wish for too. Maybe Vargus-san could teach? He seems really strong and learning more wouldn't really hurt right?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 2:44 am

"While learning more would help, Vargus could not help you with your powers as a Puella Magi, and physical attacks only go so far against Witches. I would also advise against getting him involved. Humans that get involved with fighting Witches never last long, no matter how strong they are." Kyubey hopped up onto Mami's bed, looking her over.

"He definitely saved Mami, however. That scare took a toll on her though. Her Soul Gem darkened considerably between the power she used and the thought that she was going to die. She'll need a Grief Seed to cleanse it." He turned to Naoki and the others. "She won't have the strength to get one on her own like this. If her Soul Gem darkens completely, she'll die."

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2016-06-27, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 3:16 am

Naoki frowned. "..Maybe he can't help directly, and maybe physical attacks only go so far. But I do know one thing.." She turned to Mami back again. "And that's there's more to fighting then just learning our powers. Mami-chan has been at this for a long time, learning about her powers but even that wasn't enough. We need to learn under people who have more experience then us. We have to learn everything we can, no matter how little.."

"And.." She grew more determined. "I'm already going to become a Puella Magi so I can help Mami-chan, and I think I know what I'll wish for now, too."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 3:26 am

Kyubey nodded, and moved closer to her. "I see. Then please, form a contract with me, Naoki. What wish are you willing to risk your life for?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 3:41 am

"I've thought about it for a long time..and I realized there's not much I really want. I'm happy with most things, and the things I want to work on..if I make a wish they don't really mean much in the end..do they? It's not really me doing them.."
Naoki trailed off, then she crouched down in front of Kyubey. "So I want to earn what I have, not with a wish. That said..I want to help and protect Mami-chan and everyone. So if I'm going to make a wish, then it would have to be to bring Samara to life, the doll I've had since I was little as a real person. Maybe they can even help us.." Samara as the doll was based, ironically on a 'Dark Magical Girl' but was original then based on anything.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 4:17 am

Kyubey cocked his head to the side, and nodded. "Do not be alarmed." With that, Naoki would feel an incredible pain in her chest, as if her heart was trying to force it's way out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 4:28 am

"Ugh...?!" Naoki began sweating, clutching her chest as the pain hit her. "W-what's going on?!"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 4:30 am

After a moment, a shimmering pink orb rose out of Naoki's chest, floating overhead. "The contract is formed, your wish granted. Now take your power, Naoki."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-12-05, 4:38 am

Naoki took a moment to recover, slowing her breathing down. Is..that really it? She hadn't seen anything like that before, it excited her a bit to know she was finally going to become a Puella Magi. She'd be able to help Mami and others and not be so useless sitting on the sidelines while she fought.

She reached for it, thinking about something as it clicked. A worried expression began to appear on her face. "..Wait..oh no. Samara is alive then, she's probably confused. I should head back home."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   

Back to top Go down

Full Circle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next