The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Full Circle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-10-31, 11:18 pm

Kanzenabi was disgusted but decided to leave the small person alone for now, but her sons would of had another story. As she went to follow Megumi, she'd find a pretty blue haired woman hugging her on the bench. She wasn't really saying anything though, just letting Megumi get some physical comfort. She was also softly humming a bit, only loud enough for those with enhanced hearing would be able to pick it up.

Asami picked up Kanzi's presence before too long, looking up. "I'm sorry. This is a bit of a bad time." More for Megumi that is. "You're Kanzeanbi Taisho? I'm Asam Yasumori." Right now she wanted to give Megumi some time to recover, she'd bounce back she was sure but it would take her a moment. Asami at the moment was acting like a older sister or mother depending on your view.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-10-31, 11:21 pm

Megumi looked up when Kanzi was mentioned, and Kanzi would see her cheeks were tear-streaked. It seemed she hadn't been crying that hard, but that didn't mean she wasn't hurting. "...I'm sorry for storming off like that... I just..." She trailed off, not sure what to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-10-31, 11:42 pm

Asami let go of Megumi once she calmed down a bit but still remained close as the other woman came closer then shook her head. "..No its fine. You were venting. Sometimes its good to vent before you explode." Megumi seemed to quitely take the abuse, so she could only wonder how much she did hold in.

Asami didn't know what had happened earlier, having not been there or even what Megumi was upset about. "Why were you crying Megumi?" When she did hear she was not going to be happy. Asami wouldn't chase them down or anything but she would react in some way.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-10-31, 11:45 pm

Megumi seemed to know Asami would react, and was unaware that Kanzi had witnessed it; so she lied. "It's nothing... just some of the villagers managed to get under my skin a bit, it's okay... you don't need to worry about it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-01, 1:44 am

Asami frowned at this, partly because of the statement, and partly because she felt she wasn't being told the whole truth. "..Okay. If you say so Megumi." She stood back up. "I have to get back to Cho, I can't leave her alone for too long periods of time. Come back when you're ready, okay?" She turned to Kanzi. "And thank you, just for talking to her and not judging. That means a lot more then you'd know."

Kanzenabi shook her head. "Don't worry about it. What kind of person would I be if I did the same others did to me? I have little tolerance for it."

The Shiki agreed with that and sighed. "If only more of the villagers thought that way.." She trailed off, hearing something in the background and turned. There was a crowd forming in the distance, a rather large one. Considering this was a small town and little of nothing of note happened here, something big had to be going on.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-01, 2:34 am

Megumi looked up, frowning. "What the..." She cocked her head to the side, then stood, wiping her eyes, walking off in that direction. Nothing exciting ever happened in Sotoba, she wanted to see what the deal was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-01, 3:57 am

Kazenabi along with Asami also grew curious and followed Megumi to see what the crowd had formed for. Kanzi ignored the majority of the villagers as she inched close to the sight, and that's where she and the others saw a bald, slightly overweight man on a make shift poduim and a thick book on it. Now that the three were here over the noise they could hear the man more clearly and his voice was full of comtempt and vigor. Like a preacher whipping up the crowd as he told them some truth. At the least, he was making enough of a scene for a notable amount of the villagers to notice.

"-And these, demons, sinful creations and devils live among us. They dwell in secret, infllterating the ranks and introducing their evil into the various bloodlines. I tell you friends, not to scare you but to tell you the truth! And its that truth that like many of their brethren, Shiki are evil creatures. What's more, they are among some of the most vile of their kind, even by vampiric standards. The longer you let a disease fester, the stronger it grows. The longer you longer you let a disease go unchallenged, the greater chance for a epidemic."

"So I implore you to consider the options presented before you.."

Asami showed no emotion. Kanzi ignored everything as she moved through the crowd, a bulky man not buding.

"Move." She said simply. And for some reason, the man parted ways quickly as Kanzi made her way to the preacher.

The preacher stopped his speech when Kanzi approached. "If anyone gets hurt, the blood will be on your hands."

"I am merely exercising of free speech and spreading the Good Word." They said, putting on a sun hat. "I no way said anyone had to react with violence, rather people have the right to choose who they associate with. I bid you a good day. I have to get going anyhow."

Kanzenabi felt a cold fury well in her but repressed it, for a number of reasons. "And your name?" She said, her voice cold.

"Father Jase. Again, have a pleasant day."

Kanzi found the man and his tone absolutely infuritating but she kept her cool as she wandered back to the others; the villagers parting like the sea in her presence as she made her way back.

"I can't believe..the nerve of that man."
Kanzenabi almost snarled, eyes briefly turning and glowing red. That might of been what made the villagers scatter in the first place or one of the reasons.

"We're..used to it. But I haven't seen anyone that outwardly hostile."
Asami frowned. "Forget it. If he's leaving, its not worth worrying about." Kanzi hoped she was right and nobody did anything stupid.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-01, 4:02 am

Megumi was clearly unnerved, but she straightened, put on a brave face. "What a jerk. Thinks he knows everything... I don't care what other Shiki have done, me and Asami are good people. Certainly better than these villagers, with all their gossiping and attitudes."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-01, 4:27 am

Kanzi really did hope nothing did happen because of the man's ignorance but she was going to stay around a bit longer to be sure. Besides, she liked Megumi and Asami so far and wanted to get to know them. It wouldn't hurt to get to know Cho as well, while she was still with them in this world.

"I agree. Anyway.." Asami turned to Megumi. "If you're ready to come Cho made her homemade chocolate chip cookies for you. We saved you some for when you came back."

Kanzenabi had noted that Megumi seemed to live somewhere else, but Asami had referred to the place she was staying at as her home. Home is where the heart is after all. But why doesn't she stay with Asami and Cho?

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-01, 11:03 pm

Megumi nodded, smiling again. "Alright... uh.. can we invite Kanzenabi as well?" She glanced back at Kanzi. "Well, if you want...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 12:16 am

Kanzi only smiled. "I'd be happy too. Quite frankly, you're so far one of the few people I want to get to know. If its all right with Asami."

The Shiki blinked, then shook her head. "No, not at all. Follow me to our home." She was also bothered by what happened earlier but she tried not to let it bother her and she didn't want to spoke Megumi anymore. She put on a strong front but she knew her well enough that it did bother her more then she let on.

Not too long after, they got to the small home, Oliver came from another part of the room and began rubbing against Megumi's leg purring a bit as if demanding to be petted. Or just paid attention to. Kanzi was a bit amused.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 12:25 am

Megumi grinned, and scooped Oliver up to give him the attention he wanted. "Such a spoiled cat..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 1:02 am

Oliver relaxed once he was picked up. All you really had to do was pay him attention and he'd just soak it up, the other half of the time he'd just lazily lay around where ever Cho was nearby. Cho in question was currently sleeping but it wasn't surprising that she was; she tended to do a lot because of her condition. After a moment, they shifted and went to sit on her shoulders. They were small enough to be comfortable. For a full grown cat, they were abnormally small. Asami thought sometimes Oliver wasn't a normal cat but couldn't be sure.

Asami left, briefly, coming back with a a plate of cookies, offering some to Kanzi then to Megumi.

"Thank you for inviting me into your home. I appreciate it." Kanzi said sincerely, tasting the cookie. She was surprised how good it was, considering she was well traveled with a lot of cooks to compare to.

Asami smiled, putting the plate away to the side. "Don't worry about it Kazenabi." She turned to Megumi. "Have your grades been all right?" She knew she had a tough time in school with them, but Asami tried to do the best she could between balancing taking care of Cho and helping Megumi. Asami wasn't stupid but book smarts weren't her thing, common sense was. Some of the things flew over her head. What was the point of Algebra? She didn't get it being practical.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 1:48 am

Megumi's mood dropped about fifty degrees. "Stop bringing up school, you know they don't like me... can't even ask questions without them using it to humiliate me. 'Oh, look how stupid the Shiki is, ha-ha-ha!' Tch... sometimes I wish this village would burn to the ground or something..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 3:18 am

Asami waved her hands. "All right, all right." She sighed, she really had hoped for..we'll she wasn't sure what she had been hoping for. Asami knew school was hard for her, a lot more then it ought to be.

She noticed Cho coming into the room, walking with the help of her staff. "Cho, you shouldn't be up." Asami protested.

"I can still move around." Cho defended, moving a bit closer, seeing Kazenabi. "..You're Kanzenabi Taisho?"

Kanzi nodded. "I am. Pleasure to meet you Cho."

The old woman cracked a small smile. "Likewise. Welcome to my humble home." She didn't stand long though, Cho went to find some place she could sit down and rest. "We don't get many visitors from the city in Sotoba. I moved here before Megumi was born and stayed here since. There's that Natsuno boy though.." She didn't much like him but kept it to herself. "How did you meet her?" She asked Megumi.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 3:22 am

Megumi blinked. "Um... Kayo was messing with me again, and she just... kinda showed up, and helped me out. Then we ran into each other again earlier today, and just... started hanging out, I guess." She looked at Kanzi, and smiled once more. "She's really nice to me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 4:11 am

Cho seemed pleased at that and smiled. "Really? I'm glad. Megumi does need some more friends besides our lot in this village."

"It's no issue. Megumi is a nice young woman."
Kanzi said and that's when Cho seemed to get a idea.

"If its all right, I have a small request. Would it be all right to see your other form? I've always wanted to see a Dog Demon's natural form."

Kanzenabi thought about it. "..I don't see why not. Not right now but tonight I could. If Megumi wanted she could ride, up to her. That form is big enough to ride on, and I can fly too."

Asami had never met a Dog Demon in person so she was curious. "You can do that? How big is your form?"

"I'm bigger then this house."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 4:14 am

Megumi blinked a bit. "You... you don't mind me riding you? I didn't think a woman as famous and... and sophisticated as you, would just let some girl she just met do something like that..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 4:25 am

Kanzi only smiled to that. "That may be, but I rather like you. Besides, you'll find despite my upbringing and where I am I'm just myself. I can even be silly or playful if I want to be. So, what says you?" Another reason for doing this was to help build more self confidence into Megumi. She seemed rather shy at times and unsure.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 4:29 am

Megumi hesitated, then nodded, smiling shyly. "It sounds fun..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 5:09 am

It was around later that night that Kanzenabi came back to them, having left to her own place for a time. She came back during the night while Asami was doing some finishing touches on writing a few things down in some type of journal while Cho was watching television, even if they only had basic channels.

There was a 'thump' at the other end of the door and Asami went to get it. Standing there was a very large and elegant looking giant demonic dog peering down at them with red eyes. It was definitely Kanzi, the eyes had the same feel and look to them.

"Kazenabi?" Asami said surprised.

"It's me, don't worry." She didn't seem to care if her form startled some of the villagers. Cho came to see what the fuss was with her cane, and was equally taken back as well.

"..I finally got to see one.." Cho said in a little bit over a whisper.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 5:15 am

Megumi was actually napping on the couch, and wasn't woken by the noise. She had fallen asleep waiting; Sotoba didn't have cable, so she couldn't watch television or anything to entertain herself. Though, she's never watched television at all...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 5:30 am

Asami, seeing Megumi hadn't woken up went to get her. She gently began rousing her a bit. "Megumi..Megumi. Kazenabi is back."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 5:32 am

Megumi eventually woke, and blinked sleepily at Kanzi through the door. Then her eyes widened as it registered. "...Oh... wow..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 1:18 pm

It was somewhat hard to tell because of her different form, but Kazenabi was smiling down at Megumi. Soon she crouched down, lowering her head for Megumi to climb on. "Climb on when you're ready and we'll go."

Asami was sort of like a child herself at the moment, looking excited as she watched what was unfolding as did Cho.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   

Back to top Go down

Full Circle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next