The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Full Circle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-02, 1:22 pm

Megumi swallowed a bit nervously, then climbed up onto Kanzi, settling herself between Kanzi's shoulders and neck, hugging the thick fur, being careful not to pull. "Um... okay, ready..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 4:32 am

Kazenabi waited until Megumi was securely on before she rose to her full height, which the young girl could see a lot more of the village then she could already. Asami and Cho merely watchined with a silent bit of awe, more the later in this case.

"Have fun you two!" Asami called out to them.

Kanzi heard her and continued walking, ignoring the few villagers that were out and starteld by her appernace. She kept walking until she left it, the moonlight reflecting on the ground as she was heading towards the fields. From there it would be plenty of time to run. First she needed to check on her charge before doing anything else.

"How are you feeling Megumi?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 2:25 pm

Megumi was already excited. Being up this high, the looks on the villager's faces... "I'm great! Ready when you are!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 2:54 pm

Kazenabi gave a canine grin to this. "Hold on tight." She wasn't naturally going to go at her full speed but fast enough. It helped her charge was a Shiki so she could perceive things at a faster speed then a normal human could. She started off into a jog, which turned into a sprint across the open fields leaving something of a large white blur for anyone that was watching on the sidelines.

"I told you, there's nothing here man. It's just a waste of time."

"Just wait a bit longer, I'm pretty sure there might be some type of treasure burried here.."

There were two young men from Megumi's school looking through the fields for something, along with Kayo and her female entoruage. Why they were there was anyone's guess but it was probably to see if there was any merit to it. After all, who didn't want to be rich by finding something under the ground?

One of the young men shook his head after another moment of using his shovel. "We've been here for two hours. I say just..holy shit!" The others scrambled to see what he was fussing about but soon saw a abnormally large demonic dog passing them by. It wasn't after them, but it did scare them all collectively; and if the wet stain in their pants was any indication, a lot more then just startling.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 2:56 pm

Megumi was practically shrieking in laughter now. Not only because of the fun of this run, but also because she'd clearly seen her classmate's reactions, and she certainly enjoyed that. "This is awesome!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 3:08 pm

"This isn't even the best part yet. We're going up."

Keeping the pace she was at she could do this for a very long time but she had another idea in mind for the finale, something for Megumi to remember long after the ride was over. Kazenabi could remember when her own mother had did a similar thing for her and how she treasured the first memory of riding and being among the clouds.

Soon, Kazenabi's form began lifting up into the air, leaving the ground and everything else behind them. It wasn't too long before they were among the thick clouds with the moonlight reflecting off them. Kazenabi actually slowed down her pace a bit, more so Megumi could view and take in everything in. There was even some birds darting through the clouds to get to their own destination.

Kazenabi was gauging her reaction as well. If she got scared, she'd go down instantly. It was up to her.

Picture

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 3:12 pm

Megumi was far from scared, though she was speechless. She looked around in wonder, taking in everything. She had never thought she would see something this amazing, yet here she was. "..Thank you... thank you, so much..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 3:26 pm

"You're welcome Megumi." Kazenabi was pleased by this. Ever since seeing how the other villagers treated and talked about her, it would be nice to have other pleasant memories to balance out the bad. She would be leaving this place to Japan one day, so that was a start. She'd probably still keep in contact with her and Asami after this was said an done.

They stayed in the clouds a bit longer before Kazenabi descended, flying just above the waters of the sea. At night, there was hardly anything to compare to it with the moonlight reflecting off it. Soon though, Kazenabi eventually called it a night and headed back to the village. She took her time, slowly walking back into the main community.

"When you get your first concert, I want to be there." She meant that too.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 3:30 pm

Megumi blushed, but smiled. "Deal... and I'm glad you came to this village. It's nice to meet other people who don't dislike me for being a Shiki..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 3:43 pm

"When you go to the main ciy, you'll find many that don't care. Granted, there's still bigots but that will always be the case of at least a few bad apples." Kazenabi, once getting further in enough and close to the house allowed Megumi to get off before turning into her human form. Oddly enough, she was completely and utterly clothed but maybe because the form was supernatural instead of straight shifting.

"We'll, you're stop. We can hang out tomorrow sometime if you want.
" Kazenabi also hoped to see the fences mended with Kaori and Megumi but she couldn't push too much, just guide.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-03, 3:45 pm

Megumi smiled. "I'd like that. Tomorrow then." She gave Kanzi a polite bow, then hurried inside. "Goodnight!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 2:47 am

It was around the next day Cho found herself writing down a few things in a journal of hers, only she knew what it was. Asami never really asked too much about it but she had a idea what it was. Before she passed on from this world, Cho wanted to put together a treasury of some sort to pass down to Megumi. It was going have a number of things, along with the journal in one box to be handed down to her.

There was some peace she had made with herself about the prospect, no matter how unpleasant. Megumi would be taken care of with a better life after she was gone but if she was happy, lived a long life she was fine with it. She'd probably settle down one day and have a family of her own.

Cho continued to write.

Kazenabi noticed some of the villagers acting more distant to her then before, but that was only those who knew who she was last night and saw her. That wasn't a awful a lot but either way she wasn't too concerned about it. She decided to go to Megumi first to see this 'guardian' of hers.

When she knocked on the door of the home after some directions there was a moment or so before it opened. A slightly overweight woman in her middle age peered at her.

"..Can I help you?"

"I'm Kazenabi Taisho. Is Megumi in?" Kanzenabi asked her, reading the other woman.

"Emiko." The woman said curtly. "And she's in..hang on.." She took a breath, "Megumi get down here, you have company!"

Kazenabi winced as she felt like her eardrums would pop. She's not subtle at all.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 2:50 am

Megumi hurried down the stairs after a moment, and smiled upon seeing Kanzi. "Hi, good afternoon! I'm all ready to go if you are!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 3:03 am

Kazenabi's smile brightend on seeing Megumi. "I'm ready right now. Nice meeting you Emiko."

The other woman simply nodded. "You two take care."

With that said, the older woman lead Megumi away fromt the house. Emiko didn't seem that bad, but she didn't really know her enough to say. "Looks like its just going to be us for now. How are you Megumi?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 3:06 am

Megumi smiled. "I'm alright... great, really. Kaori came by earlier this morning and we talked... it... well, I see her as a friend again... it's really nice... I don't know what happened, but... yeah."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 3:55 am

Kazenabi couldn't help but smile at those words, she was happy her words got through to Kaori and things worked out on their own without any further input on her part.

"I see, I'm happy to hear that."
She was also hoping Megumi lost interest in that Natsuno boy after his stunt. Kazenabi thought she would but she couldn't say for sure exactly. "One of these days, I'm going have to introduce to my family."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 3:59 am

Megumi smiled more. "I'd like that. Oh, and Kaori actually gave me the courage to try and give my card to Natsuno again. I'm sure if I don't give up, he'll finally see me. He just needs to see how much I care! Kaori said she didn't think he was a very nice guy, but Im sure he's just guarded."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 4:14 am

...Or not.

Kazenabi was silent for a moment. "Do you plan on giving him the card today?" She really didn't want to see Megumi getting hurt again but she was at that age once. You could talk to them until you were blue in the face, but sometimes a young person had to metaphorically poke themselves a few times before they knew something was bad for them.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 4:17 am

Megumi paused. "Um... the next time I see him, I'll do it. I have to strike while the iron is hot, right? But... I still can't bring myself to track him down for it, so I'll just wait until I see him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 4:50 am

Kazenabi nodded slightly to that. "I see. No rush, you should do things on your own time when comfortable.." It wasn't something she was looking forward to seeing but not much she could do about it really. "I'm curious. I've never met a Shiki before..so what can your race do power wise?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 11:56 am

Megumi shrugged. "I don't know, never really had a chance or reason to figure it out. Asami might know though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 11:42 pm

"I'll probably ask her myself when I see her again."
Kazenabi said. "Though, since I did ask I guess its only fair I share a bit about my race. Dog Demons are very strong physically, and we can heal ourselves faster then normal. We can even regenerate lost limbs, but its something that has to be taught. Along with that..I suppose the best way to put it is controlling 'demon' energy. Last but not least is our other form.." She grinned at her. "As I just showed you last night."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 11:45 pm

Megumi smiled. "That was really fun... I really enjoyed it alot. Thank you again for doing that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 11:51 pm

Kazenabi smiled. "No problem Megumi. We'll have to do it again one day." There was really nothing quite like the feeling of flight. Even after a few centuries or so she still hadn't gotten completely tired of it.

In the distance she saw Natsuno, which made her frown ever so slightly. If she could see it, Megumi would be able them as well.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   2012-11-04, 11:52 pm

Megumi was about to say something, when she noticed Natsuno, and paused. "...Um... can I have a moment?" She had already started fidgeting, watching Natsuno as he talked to his friend Tohru off to the side.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   

Back to top Go down

Full Circle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next