The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 4:56 am

Karin nodded. "Also, some wisdom for you. By continuing your life mostly as normal, they won't feel the need to make some elaborate plan for getting to you, which will make it easier for me to deal with them. Furthermore, by keeping you near and sending your parents somewhere else, that keeps your parents safer. If someone came after you and your parents were there, they would be in more danger, as they would attempt to protect you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 5:19 am

The more he thought about those words, the more they made sense. "Hadn't thought of that, though I'm pretty new to this situation. So long as the other students are alright, too, everyone's out of the line of fire. Am... I allowed to stand up yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 5:24 am

Karin nodded, pulling away. "Yes, but don't you dare move that arm. I need to contact my sister, she can heal you properly. I just wanted to do what I could to ease the pain a bit, since I have no idea how long it could take her to get here." She then pulled out her phone, and since Ignis was on speed dial, it was quick. "Hey, Sis? I need your help. One of my students was attacked after school... yeah, he's fine, but I'm taking him into protective custody... yeah, I know, I'll make sure family members are handled as well... Nobus probably... hm? Oh, yeah, he's a bit banged up, possible broken arm. I don't think a concussion, but it's possible. I'm officially requesting your healing talents.... what? No, I will not- oh shut up, you old cow." She laughed softly, hanging up. "She'll be here shortly."

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2013-01-16, 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 5:57 am

Makoto was about to comment on how the sisters seemed to speak to one another when he realized he was no better. He likely hadn't heard the worst of it, but his conversations with his friend probably sounded abusive to those who didn't know their dynamic. He got to his feet and took care not to move his arm. "Your sister? I didn't think she was so close by."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 6:02 am

Karin shrugged. "She's not, but when you can do the things she can, travel isn't really an issue." As if to illustrate that, there was a flash of fire, and Ignis Littner was suddenly standing next to Karin. "Case in point." She gestured to Makoto, and Ignis smiled.

"Hey kid. Come here then. Don't worry, I won't bite, even if you ask me to." Karin rolled her eyes, but was still smiling, while Ignis held out her hand to Makoto.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 6:16 am

"That was different." Makoto was not used to people appearing in flames. Walking right to said person with a simple 'Come here then' would normally set off warning bells. Makoto approached her as requested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 6:23 am

Ignis smiled more, and her hands began to glow a soft white as she ran them gently over his body, stopping over any injuries to heal them. Karin simply stood there, adjusting her clothes and glasses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 6:47 am

Makoto felt a lot better in a matter of moments. His arm regained mobility and the aching stopped. "That's feels much better." He'd have to change his clothes later. Makoto had nearly forgotten to introduce himself. "Wright, Makoto. Thank you for healing me." He bowed in greeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 6:51 am

Ignis chuckled a bit. "Littner, Ignis. Thank you for getting injured. See, I can say silly things too." She patted him on the shoulder, turning to walk away. "No need to thank someone for doing what's right, Wright. Now, I need to get back to what I was doing. You two have fun, don't get pregnant." She disappeared in another flash of fire, while Karin palmed her face.

"I swear..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 7:09 am

'Have fun'? 'Don't get pregnant'? What did she think they were doing? "What... just happened? No... No, never mind." If Makoto tried to break down Ignis' exit, he'd only wind up putting himself in a bad spot. "A-Anyway, what's the next step?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 7:17 am

Karin sighed, shaking her head and trying to forget about Ignis' joke. "Well, I bring you home with me, you call your parents, tell them to pack, and pack your things as well, and label your things. I'll then call Nobus. They will take care of your parents, and also someone will bring over your things. Then, we go from there."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 7:35 am

He was going to live at her house? Well, it did make sense if she was to keep tabs on him at all times. That could make things more complicated at school. He'd need to keep it a secret from Takuya as best he could. For now, warning his parents was at the top of his agenda. "Okay, let's go. I'd like to get them out of danger as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 7:38 am

Karin nodded, climbing on her Vespa and motioning for him to get on behind her. Once done, she shot back off into the sky, heading for her apartment. After a moment, she chuckled. "Forgot to mention this thing could fly, didn't I?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 8:10 pm

"It didn't come up, really!" Makoto tightened his grip, not expecting the burst in speed or the flying. His nervousness at falling off was apparent. Was this how they got onto the rooftop? When they landed he'd take the chance to immediately hop off the Vespa. Flying without a seat belt or footing was pretty stressful on him. "That could take some getting used too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 8:24 pm

When the Vespa reached the apartment, it cruised to a stop on the ground; no sudden jolts. "I'll warn you next time. Also, you don't need to press against me that hard. Girl might take that the wrong way." She smirked, and led the way to her apartment. It was a nice area, so it appeared her apartment would be the same. She opened the door, letting Makoto inside first. It was fairly spacious, and comfy. There were some papers scattered on the coffee table... and an anti-material rifle propped against the wall, a flame-printed bikini top draped over the back of the sofa, and a pair of white thigh-high boots laying on the floor. The panties on the counter were a nice touch. Other than that, the place was pretty much clean.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 8:52 pm

Makoto straightened his posture at that, embarrassed that he'd held on so tight. "A-Ah! Sorry, I didn't... er, yeah." He relaxed a little, sure that she was at least somewhat messing with him. He removed his shoes before stepping on the hardwood. "Pardon the intrusion... This is a nice place." He observed as he entered. While the rifle was an unusual sight, the clothing drew his mental attention. She did say she preferred mobility while fighting... Images ran through his mind. No. Wrong. There were things he needed to do. "I'll use the phone, then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 8:54 pm

Karin nodded as she locked the door. "I'll contact Nobus while you do. The phone is on the kitchen counter." She pulled out her cellphone, and disappeared into her bedroom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 12:15 am

Makoto picked up the receiver and dialed home. This was going to be a shock, to say the least. His mother picked up after a few rings. "Hello?"

"Kaasan."

"Ma-kun? Where are you? Did you get detention again?!" She sounded pretty angry.

"No. Kaasan, listen. I won't be able to come home for a while--"

"Oh my god. It's happened!" From anger to alarm. Makoto was taken aback by her statement.

"W-what? You know what's going on?!"

His mother's distraught voice could be heard in the background this time. "Torrance!! My beloved baby's run away!!"

"..." Makoto regretted not asking for his father. His mother was a worrywart, her disposition often teetering on the brink of 'hysterical'. He heard footsteps approach the phone.

"Everything okay, son?"

"Tosan, I need you to start packing essentials; yours, Kaasan's and mine. A Nobus officer will be there for you two soon."

"Hold on. Where are you? Are you alright?"

"I'm alright, I'm in... protective custody." It probably wasn't a good idea to tell him where he was.

"What's happened?" His voice was wrought with concern.

"There's someone after me... and I think it has something to do with Lee." The line was silent for some time. Torrance was considering the situation as calmly as he could.

"Alright, son. We'll get ready."

"Thank you. You and Kaasan be safe."

"Makoto." There was something different in his voice this time. "...We'll see you soon."

Another pause. "...Yes." Makoto hung up the phone. He hadn't expected such a response from his father; he'd always acted so aloof. With his mind in the clouds, Makoto sat on the couch with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 12:20 am

Karin soon sat down next to Makoto, eyeing him with concern. "It'll be alright, Makoto. Your parents will be safe with Nobus, and I won't let anyone hurt you, okay?" She gave his arm a light squeeze, smiling. "Everything will be just fine, okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 12:30 am

The future was too uncertain to promise anything to his father. At the very least, he wouldn't be alone and his parents would be safe. He could believe in her. He forced a smile, not unlike the one he'd wear at school. "Thank you, Sensei." He looked around the room. "So, I guess I'll be sleeping out here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 12:56 am

Karin shook her head. "No, I have a guest room. My godsister is usually the one who uses it when she visits, but that's not overly often, so it'll be fine. It's a bit decorated, but Monica isn't the 'flowery' type, so it shouldn't bother you." She pulled him gently off the couch, leading him to the guest room. "See? It's pretty basic, but we can redecorate a bit if you like. You may be here for protection, but I still want you to be comfortable here." She was behind him, her hands resting on his shoulders and her smiling face hovering near his.

"I know the situation isn't the best, and that living with your teacher is awkward, let alone what your classmates might say. But while you're in my home, it's your home, and I want you to enjoy your time here despite the situation. And you just let me know if there is anything at all you need, alright?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 1:11 am

The room was nicer than he'd expected. Makoto was completely fine with staying on the couch, so a room was a blessing. He was thinking decorations wouldn't be necessary when his teacher approached him from behind. Makoto's posture went rigid as his mind went wild. That sweet smell again. "Y-y-yes, thank you!" He stumbled forward from her grip before his imagination got too vivid. "I d-don't want to change to much around here and I don't have too much stuff. It's nice!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 1:17 am

Karin gave him an odd look at how he was acting, but let it go. "Well, the offer stands indefinitely. Once your things arrive, we'll get you set up. For now, are you hungry? I can whip us up something quick to eat. Maybe sandwiches? I have some work to do for class tomorrow, so I can't make something really substantial for you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 1:25 am

"Hm? If you have things to do, why don't you just let me cook?" Makoto confidently pointed to himself. "You're putting me up and protecting me so it's the least I can do. Just tell me what it is you want and I'll make dinner, as long as you've got the ingredients."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 1:30 am

Karin blinked. "Um... well, I have plenty of ingredients, but don't really have a preference... uh, surprise me?" She smiled, and moved to the couch, sitting down. She was uncomfortable in her teaching outfit, it didn't really allow her to relax, but she'd make due. She began pulling papers out of her bag, and looking them over.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next