The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 1:55 am

Makoto nodded and made his way to the kitchen. He checked through the available cooking ware before the cabinets and the refrigerator. Deciding upon a simple egg & rice stir fry, Makoto began to glide about the kitchen. Washing, mincing, mixing and tasting. Each ingredient's preparation was coordinated with one another; he was finished in only thirty minutes. He brought a couple steaming bowls and set the table. "Dinner's ready, Sensei." Makoto sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 1:59 am

Karin looked up, and set the papers aside, coming over. By now, that discomfort with her clothing had ramped up, and she was fidgeting with the outfit. She sat down at the table and looking at the food, she smiled. "Looks good, Makoto!" She started to eat, and her smile grew. "Taste matches!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 2:20 am

"Thank you. I'm glad you thinks so." Makoto dug in. "Now I won't feel guilty about your investment." He kidded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 2:22 am

Karin smirked, and went back to eating. The food was good, no denying that. However, she was halfway through the meal when she suddenly let out a frustrated growl, and stood up. "Damnit... hold on, I'll be right back. Stupid restricting clothing..." She stormed off to her room, already undressing along the way. She disappeared into her room just before something might have shown.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 3:37 am

'What did she just say?' Whatever he thought she'd said was probably his imagination. He turned to see her taking off--"HNGK!!" Makoto choked on a bit of food. He took a swig of water to dislodge the chunk. 'Keep calm. She's probably not used to living with a boy.' Makoto convinced himself to keep this manners appropriate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 3:45 am

When Karin returned a few minutes later, she was wearing... loose fitting 'booty shorts' and a tank-top. She sighed heavily, stretching. "Dear god, that is much better. Sorry, but I hate restrictive clothing. I normally strip as soon as I get home, but I was trying to hold off since you're here, but I just couldn't take it. I'm sorry, I know this is awkward, but..." She shook her head, and sat back down to finish eating.

In a tank-top and booty shorts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 4:07 am

Once again, Makoto choked. "Unexpected... it's fine..." After another gulp he was fine. Physically, anyway. 'Keep your head on straight... You're fine! Fine!' Makoto shoveled down his food quickly and got up to clean the kitchen. If he kept her out of sight for a while, maybe he could calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 4:14 am

When Karin finished eating, she took her dishes to the sink, only for there to be a strange sequential knock at the door. "Oop, delivery." She went over, opening the door. Two men came in with a couple of boxes, and were directed to the guest room, while a woman came over to speak to Makoto, asking him about the incident, and informing him of his parents being in protective custody at Nobus headquarters. The left soon after, and once Karin had shut and locked the door behind them, she blinked. "...And suddenly, I know what to do for tomorrow's class. Yay for inspiration."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 4:47 am

Makoto was relieved to hear of his parents' safety. Having his possessions taken to him were a bonus, he could finally change out of the torn uniform. It was a good thing he had plenty of spares. He hadn't the faintest idea of what his teacher gathered from the short meeting. "Glad to hear. I guess I won't ruin the surprise by asking." Makoto took to the guest room to grab a change of clothes and take a shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 4:54 am

Karin nodded, and went back to the couch, writing down some things. A fairly simple plan, but effective... yes...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 5:28 am

When Makoto was finished, he returned to his room. Maybe it was the sudden change in lifestyle, or maybe it was being dragged through the streets, but he was exhausted. When he finally plopped into bed, he stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling for only a few minutes before sleep took him.

Makoto woke up bright and early to get his things ready. Things were going to be different for a while, but he intended to make the best of it. When he was set to leave, he hesitated. He's supposed to be under protective custody. He can't just walk to school anymore, can he? Maybe if she just kept closeby? Or perhaps the walk was okay... "Sensei! I'm headed to school, now!" He called out before grabbing the front door's handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 5:33 am

Karin suddenly bolted out of her room in her underwear, of all things, hopping up and down as she struggled to get dressed on the move. "You hold on just a minute, mister! You're not going anywhere without me!" She suddenly slipped, crashing to the floor, but after only a brief pause, flipped back onto her feet rather elegantly, whilst continuing to get dressed. "Oversleeping all the damn time... need a new alarm..." She needed to stop bouncing around like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 5:49 am

'Bouncy... No!' Makoto shook his head, trying to remember what it was he was doing when she fell. He was almost back on track when she rose again, robust as ever. 'Bounc--DAMMIT!!' What the hell was he even trying to do? He was leaving, wasn't he? 'Wait, she was talking to you! What did she say?!' Through his conflicting thoughts, he managed a coherent "What?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 6:04 am

Karin gave him an odd look, noted where he was looking, how she'd just been dressed... 'Oh... well, shit.' She finished getting dressed, and then came over, looking him in the eyes. "Makoto, focus. I'm a woman. Certain things bounce when I move quickly. If you are living with me, you are likely to see that fairly often, along with me in various states of undress, though I will try to avoid that. You're a young man, and I know that your mind is going to go places, and you are going to react. Try to focus though, okay? Focus."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 6:51 pm

"Yes... I will. Forgive me, Sensei." Makoto averted his gaze to avoid hers. 'Ugh, that was humiliating.' He made a mental note to refrain from looking like an ass in the future. School should provide a sufficient distraction. Makoto returned his hand to the doorknob. "So, how do we do this? We can't show up to school together. That'd only raise questions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 9:16 pm

Karin shrugged. "We'll have to deal. They are going to find out sooner or later, and honestly, I'd rather they find out on our terms. So, I'm going to be upfront about it, and tell them what is going on before it hits the rumor mill and is blown out of proportion."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 9:31 pm

School was going to be a distraction, all right... Just not the kind Makoto had hoped. After a few moments he figured she was right. That, and he didn't exactly have a choice in the matter. He may as well prepare himself for what was to come. "I guess it makes sense." He opened the door and made way for his teacher's Vespa. 'Maybe it won't be that bad?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 9:50 pm

Karin patted Makoto on the back as she passed him. "It'll be alright, Makoto. Would you rather explain the situation now, or wait for them to find out on their own and form their own conclusions?" She took her seat on the Vespa, glancing back at Makoto with a smile. "If they give you a hard time, I'll make it up to you, okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 10:09 pm

"Heh. You're right. I'm probably blowing this out of proportion anyway. Thanks, Sensei." He took his seat behind her. "Okay. Let's go. Don't want to be late!" Makoto put on a smile. It should be fine; it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 10:17 pm

When they arrived at school, they immediately drew attention. One of the other teachers immediately approached, and before they could speak, Karin held up a hand. "Shh. Don't say anything without knowing the facts, before you make yourself look like an idiot. I need to speak with the rest of staff. Something happened that has put Mr. Wright's safety at risk. Please ask the principal to call a staff meeting before classes."

She then ushered Makoto quickly to the front office, before too many people got curious. However, she also rounded up any students that had seen them arrive. They didn't complain much; nobody really wanted to piss off a former Hunter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 10:38 pm

Makoto did as he was told and made his way to the office. His face was calm, his mind not so much. 'It'll be fine, it'll be fine...' He hadn't even noticed his pal was among those students who'd seen them come in. It surprised him when his voice came seemingly from nowhere.

"Dude. What's going on?" Makoto jumped a little.

"N-nothing. Wait and listen. And DON'T make this worse than it needs to be." Makoto prayed that he wasn't in a jokey mood. Takuya's glasses shined suspiciously. Of course he's in a jokey mood. "Takuya..."

Takuya smiled reassuringly and patted his friend on the shoulder. "Sure, dude. No problem."

"You're lying."

"Am I, Makoto? Am I?"

Makoto struggled to keep a calm demeanor. 'It'll be fine, it'll be fine...!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 10:58 pm

Once the meeting was called, and Karin actually stared down the principal when he tried to object to the presence of the other students, Karin got started. "Last night after school, Mr. Wright here was attacked. I found him being dragged around on the end of a chain by a motorcycle. I'll let him explain what led to that, but first, I'll explain where it's gone. Mr. Wright's parents are in protective custody with Nobus, while he is staying with me in my guest room." She crossed her arms, eyes narrowing.

"He is there for protection ONLY. He is under my protection until the situation is resolved. I will be sitting in on his classes, which I know is not an issue because I'm only teaching a single class each day anyway." She gave the principal a dirty look there, then turned to the other students. "You are all here because I intend to make sure that the first anyone hears of this, is the truth. I won't allow wild rumors to spread about this." She leaned forward, placing her hands on the table. One had to wonder how, on her third day at the school, she'd somehow taken complete control of the staff.

"Yes, Mr. Wright is living in my home, in my guest room. And yes, I will be with him at almost all times. We are NOT in a relationship. We are NOT having sex." She turned to the staff. "We are NOT doing anything inappropriate. And if I find that anyone, staff or student, is spreading untrue rumors, I will bring a shit storm down on your heads, do you understand? And if you think I am bluffing, then I dare you to test the theory."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 11:30 pm

Silence. 'That... was not subtle.'

Makoto didn't move. He couldn't move. In fact, he was finding it difficult to breathe at the moment. Each of the other students had taken a step back from him, mainly out of fear. All except for Takuya. He casually put his arm around Makoto, his glasses still covered in light and an emotionless expression on his face. Makoto attempted to step out of his grasp, but his grip was surprisingly tight...

"I love you."

"Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-17, 11:47 pm

Karin chose to ignore Takuya. For now. "You will all inform the other students of this. Everyone is to know EXACTLY what is going on, so that they do not form their own conclusions about things." She straightened, and sighed heavily. "Now, if everyone understands, we can go back to classes." She turned to the principal. "Sir, an announcement might help as well. Just make sure you leave nothing out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-18, 12:10 am

'An announcement... Perfect.' Makoto was sure the principal would relay her speech with utmost care and accuracy. How did she manage get the staff to bend to her whim so quickly? Scratch that. Her presence answered that question for him. Makoto resigned himself to his fate. Takuya walked with him out of the room.

"We have... so much to talk about."

"No we don't." Makoto's smile remained, but there was something... devastated about it. Takuya broke down and shook Makoto, tears welled up in his eyes.

"How could you not tell me, dude?!"

"It happened yesterday!" Makoto broke from his hold. Takuya started rubbing his eyes sorrowfully.

"*Sniff*... You lucky son of a bitch!"

"I. Almost. DIED."

"You're not even a part of the fan club..."

"Fan... She's been here for three days!!"

"I feel so BETRAAAAAAAAYED!!!" Takuya took off down the hall, running for his first class. Makoto sighed, and turned to head toward his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next