The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 2:39 am

Karin blinked. "..Well, I wouldn't have given my real name if I was. 'Littner' is a rather well known name. At the very least, it would make whoever I was after suspicious of me, and that would effectively blow my cover." She smiled, then leaned back in her seat. "So, how about some input? What would make my classes more entertaining for you? I feel I can ask you and get a legitimate answer that I could potentially use."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 3:13 am

"Hah, all valid points. Guess I'd be no good at a double-life." Makoto sat up and scratched his head. "As for making class more fun, field trips and hands-on lessons are always a good route to take." He didn't think the students would be bored in her class, but school could always use more fun. "And hey, if anything else you could integrate that hobby of yours into things; get the whole class in on dressing up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 3:17 am

Karin raised a brow. "...Maybe, but I have a feeling some of the boys in class would get idea's they shouldn't if I showed up in different outfits. The outfit I'm wearing doesn't reveal any skin, if you noticed. Unfortunately, anyone who decides to google me will see me in a damned bikini top and hot-pants... thing is, when I would go out hunting, I preferred to have full mobility for the sake of combat. While I have never minded people seeing me like that, I dislike the cat-calling, and I certainly don't need my students focused on something other than what I am teaching them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 3:32 am

Makoto nodded in agreement. "Of course not. Everyone's costumes would have to be school appropriate for the board to approve the idea anyway, yours included. If all of your outfits are ill-suited, you could get one more becoming of a teacher." He thought on the issue, but didn't want to press it too far and ruin the atmosphere. Makoto shook his head and waved his hand dismissively. "But it's all just a suggestion. Feel free to scrap my ideas, I'm just one student."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 3:35 am

Karin chuckled. "One student who is rather polite and helpful. I have a strong feeling that you and I will not have any problems this year. You're a good kid... hang on, how old are you, anyway? I know ages vary in my class."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 4:03 am

"Sixteen. Seventeen in a month. The other students are around the same age, I suppose, and most of them behave accordingly." He wasn't so foolish as to return the question. "I'd never ask your age, but I'm surprised you're still 'Ms. Littner'. You must've had all sorts of men jumping at you when you started teaching."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 4:07 am

Surprisingly, it was the last part that made her eyes darken. "Oh, you're right. All sort's of men jumping at me. And all the wrong kind. Why do you think I get so upset over the comments people make about my appearance? Or that I hated highschool so much?" She sighed, palming her face. "I've been blessed in a lot of ways, but a stable love-life is not one of them, trust me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 4:49 am

The change in atmosphere rattled Makoto a bit. That was clearly a landmine. "Sorry to hear that. It's easy to forget there are a lot of shitty guys out there--Ah. Sorry about the language. You'll find someone though. 'Fate has a way of working itself out.' Someone told me that a while ago. So far, he's been right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 4:52 am

Karin blinked, then chuckled softly. "'Sorry about the language'? We're not in class, you can curse if you want, Mr. Wright." This was when their food arrived, and Karin, for the most part, went silent to eat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 5:14 am

"Heh, guess you're right." Makoto ate his meal relatively quietly, making small talk for the remainder of the meal. Getting to know a teacher beyond the classroom gave him a different perspective of her altogether. After finishing he pushed away from the table, satisfied. "This place is going to be some competition in the future. Thanks again, Sensei."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 5:16 am

Karin just smiled warmly. "Not a problem, Mr. Wright. Now, let's get you home." She paid for the dinner, and once they were back on her Vespa, she sought directions back to his home, which she followed quite easily. She always had been good with directions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 5:24 am

Makoto hopped off of her bike and waved a last goodbye. "Night, Sensei. I'll see you tomorrow." He headed inside to finish up the day's homework and hit the hay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 5:26 am

"Good Night. I'll see you in class, Mr. Wright." Once he was inside, Karin took off on her Vespa, to head home and do a bit of paperwork before bed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 5:46 am

Makoto exited his house the next day bright and early. The morning's walk to school passed by without incident... for about twenty steps. "MAKOTOOOOOO" Takuya came sprinting up to his friend and jumped on him, nearly tackling Makoto to the pavement. "You're alive! You're alive, you beautiful bastard!!"

"Get off of me. Please get off of me right now." Makoto shook Takuya off his arm. "Wait, what are you doing here? You live on the other side of school."

"I had to come see you, dude. I had nightmares! I saw you die, dude! It was horrible and all my fault!!" Makoto started jogging forward to leave his friend behind. "DON'T LEAVE ME, BROOOO!!!"

Makoto crossed the school gates, slightly out of breath. He looked down the path behind him. Takuya was nowhere in sight. He heaved a sigh of relief before something crashed into him. Takuya landed on him, nearly knocking Makoto over. His arms clutched Makoto's head to his chest, his legs wrapped around his midriff.

"HE'S ALIIIVE!! HE'S ALIVE AND FULL OF MY GRATITUDE FOR SAVING MEEEE!!!" Takuya cried out emotionally. Makoto fought as hard as he could to shake him off.

"GET OFF OF ME!! YOU ARE FREAKING INSANE!!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The class bell rang, ushering the students toward their respective rooms. Makoto took his seat, ready to get back into his regular groove in the classroom. Takuya sat behind him with an eerily... normal atmosphere. It would appear Makoto's talk with him had the desired effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 6:01 am

When Karin stepped into class, she greeted everyone with a dazzling smile. Her classes up to now had been quite pleasant, and so far, she had high hopes for the rest of the year. "Good afternoon, everyone. I hope you've all had a good day so far. I'll try not to ruin that with a boring lesson. Now, an idea came to me last night, and I've decided to implement it to a degree. I spoke with the principal, and he's approved the idea. Since the focus of this class is supposed to be on preparing you all for life outside of school, I'm going to do it in a way that I think none of you expected."

She sat on the edge of her desk, leaning back and crossing her legs. "Now, we'll be covering possible occupations, financial decisions, and other various life decisions. However, the world we live in is dangerous. There are various people who can, and will, harm you if you allow it to happen. So, I will also be teaching self-defense within the class and, for those who I decide are responsible enough for it, a bit of weapons training. Now, throughout the year, I will spotlight various occupations; telling you about them in detail, though making it entertaining for you. At the end of the year, you will each give a presentation on what you, at that time, would like to do, including dressing up as that profession."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 6:30 am

Makoto liked the sound of the idea. An interesting take on their conversation. The self-defense part... It should be fine using "it" here. Japan was full of strange, blending in will be no problem. In the mean time, there was something bothering him. He turned to see Takuya trembling ever so slightly, his glasses covered by a glare of light. Was he trying to contain something? Makoto reluctantly shrugged off the occurrence and returned his attention to Ms. Littner. The way she was sitting, a lot more leg was showing than yesterd--panties. Realization and dread smacked into Makoto. This was bad. For everyone.

Panicked, Makoto tried to grasp his teacher's attention without making a scene, pointing toward her lap to get her to change posture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 6:35 am

Karin continued talking, but then noticed Makoto's weird gesturing. What was he doing? He seemed to be pointing at her lap... she glanced down, and promptly blushed upon realizing how much leg was showing. But then, she realized what else was likely showing, and hopped off the desk with a yelp, immediately covering herself, her face bright red, a panicked look on her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 7:16 pm

'This is bad! Distracrtion! Make something up!' Makoto scrambled for a moment. It took him only a second to decide on a ploy. He stood from his seat excitedly with his hand raised. "Sensei! Will we be allowed to bring our own weapons to training?" Takuya took this as his queue to chime in. He stood in the same fashion as Makoto.

"Ooh! And will we have time to make our own costumes in class?" Some of the other students began to wonder their questions aloud.

"Is it okay to just buy a costume?"

"Do we have to spar against each other?"

"What if we want to pursue multiple careers?"

One by one, the students were swept into a frenzy of excitement. Nothing like this had ever been done before in the school. The entire classroom had exploded into a din of excited questions and chattering. Makoto eased back into his seat with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-14, 8:05 pm

Karin was embarrassed near to the point of tears, but Makoto had managed to completely distract from the fiasco. She took a deep breath. "To answer all of your questions, in order. If you do indeed have your own weapons, you may bring them on the designated days, but you will have to leave them with me until it's time for class, as you cannot simply carry them around the school. If you would like to take the time to make your costumes in class, I will set aside time for that, and even give help where needed." The excitement of the class was infectious, and she was now smiling brightly.

"Yes, you may buy a costume, but you'll get extra points on the final grade if you make it. You will have to spar with each other, yes, but in a controlled environment; I will make sure that nobody gets hurt. If you want to pursue multiple careers, then either pick one to focus on and give mention to the others, or if you choose, you can give a full presentation on each. The grade will not be dependent on the length of your presentation, but the effort you put into it. Quality over quantity. I want to know why you picked the career you did, what your goals are; we don't need to be bored to death with details. Unless of course, you are really passionate about what you are saying. Genuine interest in something you are presenting makes the presentation far more entertaining." She went to the board, and wrote out 'Careers', underlining it.

"Alright, for starters, as stated, I'll present various careers throughout the year. Throw me some suggestions of what you'd like to see. And please, while I understand there will be temptation, try to give suggestions for reasons OTHER than a wish to see me in a certain costume, alright? And if there is a suggestion of 'nurse' or 'maid', and it's not coming from a girl, someone is taking a marker to the forehead."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 12:04 am

Makoto leaned back in his seat. 'All right. This is a pretty good idea. Way to go, Sensei.' He heard another sound behind him. Takuya whined to himself in response to the last bit of Ms. Littner's talk.

"Curse my inability to be another gender..." Tears streamed down his face. Makoto turned around without saying anything. "Don't just ignore my plight!" He shook Makoto's chair from behind.

'What does he want me to do about it?' Makoto wondered before raising his hand again, an obvious suggestion in mind. "I say 'chef'." A few more careers were thrown out in succession.

"A 'lab analyst'!"

"'Lawyer'!"

"I want to be an 'actress'!"

"Um, is a 'paramedic' okay?"

"'Writer'!"

"Nobus!"

Makoto turned his head slightly. "Really?"

Takuya pumped his fist. "Yeah, dude!" Makoto chuckled in response. He'd definitely need some work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 12:14 am

Karin was kept busy writing down the various suggestions, smiling as she did. She loved that the class was so excited about this. It made her feel kind of... light. Once they had a good list, she spun around, grinning. "Alright! Now, we'll also go on little trips to various places related to careers. I may even call in some famous friends of mine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 12:33 am

The students had a difficult time containing their anticipation as a low clamor filled the room once again. School trips, guest speakers, costumes, career presentations... There was so much to look forward to and prepare for in the upcoming months.

"Sensei! When do we start?"

"Please say this week!"

"Say tomorrow!"

Makoto did a bit of quick budgeting in his head. He could simply use his own uniform from the restaurant later on down the road. Kitchen supplies were the only thing he'd need in bulk. If he started saving now, a demonstration would be a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 12:46 am

Karin laughed softly. "Alright, alright. When you guys come in tomorrow, I'll have something ready for you guys. What would you like to see first? No guarantee's, but I'll see if I can fulfill the request first thing."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 12:54 am

The students spoke and argued among themselves until a clear winner was selected. The consensus stood with 'Nobus' seeing as the organization was widely known. Other students desiring a career in law enforcement and legal assistance agreed on this route as well. Takuya jumped and pumped his fist into the air. "BOOYAH!!" Makoto chuckled at his overzealous friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 1:06 am

Karin chuckled a bit at that. "Well, there's no real official uniform for Nobus Agents, but I'll think of something. For now, get into small groups of two or more, and work together to put together a full list of things you would like to do, talk about, and accomplish this year. At the end of class, turn them in, and I'll work in what I can."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next