The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 1:41 am

Makoto stood up and turned his desk around. Takuya already had pen and paper at the ready. He was getting really pumped for this. "I've never seen you so avid about school before." Makoto observed, his usual smile on his face.

"Ha! This is my time to shine!" He scribbled a few ideas onto his sheet. "But you know, if we do wind up sparring, you have to be my partner." Makoto cocked his head to the side.

Aaand... why is that? If the students were to mock fight, it shouldn't matter who he's up against. Takuya gave his friend a serious look.

"It wouldn't be right, otherwise. You've seen me fight." He flexed an arm. "These guns don't come with a safety switch."

Makoto held back a laugh. "Then be careful where you point those things." Takuya lowered his arm in response, seemingly worried that he might actually hurt someone. They set to working through their lists for the remainder of the exercise. Makoto's list was practical for someone pursuing his line of work. He was rather impressed with Takuya's level of concentration. Their lists came out rather well.

--Chef--
--Nobus--
Cuisine NationalityOrganization Summary
Proper ServiceLegality Course
Art of FlavorField Duty
Cooking TechniqueSkill & Power Utilization
Baking & DessertsSolo Combat
Running a KitchenTeam Combat

"This is probably good for now." Makoto set his pen down. Takuya dropped his and leaned back in his chair, exhausted.

"Haaa... All this writing and thinking! At least the good part's coming soon." That sounded a lot more like the person Makoto had come to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 1:45 am

"What's the good part?" The question came as a whisper from just behind Takuya, sounding like a young man. It was actually Karin, crouched behind him and taking her voice to a deeper register. She looked amused, really. One also had to wonder how she could be so sneaky, but her background kind of answered that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 3:16 am

Makoto rested his head on his hand. He hadn't recognized the voice and didn't look to see who it was until Takuya started speaking. "Just about everything Nobus. The walkthrough, the combat, and the uniform that Se--GHUH!!" Makoto's foot smashed into Takuya's leg. "--the uniform that I'll get to wear." Takuya amended his sentence almost without pause. Makoto kept a calm face, pretending nothing was out of the ordinary. In the back of his mind, he was amazed she managed to sneak up on the both of them in the middle of class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 3:20 am

She smiled, and patted Takuya on the shoulder lightly. "Good to hear it. Mr. Wright, please stay after class for a few minutes, I need to speak to you about yesterday's detention. Apparently there is some sort of paperwork I need to fill out, and I'll need to ask you some questions."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 3:37 am

Takuya melted into his chair in relief at having been saved again. He straightened up in a small panic after Makoto was told to stay behind yet again. Makoto replied with a simple "Yes, Sensei."

As the students started moving their desks back to their usual positions, Takuya worriedly whispered to Makoto. "Dude, are you okay? Did I get you into trouble again?" Makoto shook his head.

"Relax, you're fine. We both are." The afternoon bell rang after a few minutes. The classroom began to clear, each student excitedly buzzing about the upcoming sessions. Makoto approached his teacher's desk after the room emptied. "You wanted to see me, Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 3:40 am

Karin just looked at him, then stood, and pulled him into a brief hug, smiling. When she pulled away, she grinned. "You really saved me today, Mr. Wright. Thank you. That situation earlier could have been a lot worse if not for you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 3:54 am

A sweet smell assailed Makoto during the unexpected hug. "N-no problem. Just making sure you take away better memories this time around." He leaned against the desk behind him. "Anyway, the lesson plan you came up with seems to be a big hit. I'm looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 4:00 am

Karin smiled warmly at that. "Well, I only thought of it because I was thinking about what you said last night, so I have you to thank for that as well. You're turning out to be quite the help to me. Perhaps I should make you teacher's assistant, hm?" She was teasing, but she was giving him a rather affectionate smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 4:39 am

Makoto scratched his head and laughed a little. "I'm glad to have been of service. I'll gladly volunteer further help in the future, if needed." This was a little embarrassing for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 4:41 am

Karin grinned. "I'll keep that in mind. Now, get. You should head home, I'll be doing the same. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 5:12 am

"Right. See you tomorrow, Sensei." Makoto left the classroom and headed home to change. He decided to put in some hours at the restaurant before turning in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 5:14 am

Karin watched him go, then finally made her way to the parking lot. It was time to go home and plan for the next class....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 7:05 am

Makoto walked home with his head in the clouds for the most part. In the course of two days, school had changed dramatically. He couldn't help but fell a rise in motivation, anticipation... Makoto looked to the skies above. It had been quite some time since he'd let his mind wander like this. When he returned his gaze to the road ahead, he stopped. A tall, bearded man stood a considerable distance away from him. He was older; mid forties, maybe? His eyes were covered by small shades that accentuated his long, black coat. Makoto could feel the man looking at him, however.

"Wright Makoto, I presume?" His voice was a deep calm. It somehow made Makoto feel uneasy. The man held up his hands in protest, as if he could sense the boy's hesitance. "Now, now. I mean you no harm. I only wish to ask you a few questions."

"...What about? Who are you and why do you know my name?" Makoto was on his guard.

"Of course. My name is Souzen Tsuyoshi. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." The man smiled.

"'Finally'?" Makoto quickly assessed his surroundings. He was on a side street, so there were plenty of escape routes at the ready.

"You appear nervous. Relax. I only wish to know a little more about you... and your brother." Makoto's face didn't drop its mask, but he instinctively took a step back. The man's smile faded. "I do hope you have no intention of cutting this conversation short?"

"Why not? We've got nothing to talk about." Makoto inched backward. Souzen sighed as his face shifted to a frown.

"That is unfortunate. I suppose I will have to try again another time..." Makoto's vision was suddenly obscured by black. Souzen stood inches from him, his expression grim. The sound of a motorcycle nearby went unheard. "May our next encounter be on more compliant grounds."

Then he was gone, replaced by a blur of metal careening toward Makoto. A metal chain whipped around his throat as a masked man sped by on a motorcycle. Makoto was torn from his stance and fell to the ground, ceaselessly speeding by below him as he gagged for air. Try as he might, he couldn't gain any footing whilst being dragged at such a high speed. His hands clutching the chain at his throat were the only thing keeping him conscious. Each turn led them to another empty street. Between staving off suffocation and trying to minimize his dragging, Makoto was losing his grip and couldn't concentrate on anything. His clothes were starting to wear thin, it wouldn't be much longer before his skin would be scraped clean off. Helpless in his situation, he was starting to panic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 3:44 pm

Karin had always had a bit of a sixth sense about things. Her gut instinct often got her into situations that could have been easily avoided. She had no reason to do that, though. She was almost home when she heard a motorcycle speeding closer off to the right. This was odd, she'd never heard a motorcycle around this part of the city before. Judging by the changes in the sound of the engine, it kept making sharp turns. As it got closer, she heard the sound of a chain as well. Keen hearing was a trait she had always enjoyed. Now.. now she couldn't help but check it out, her gut instinct demanding it.

She turned toward the sound on her Vespa, taking off in that direction. With some maneuvering, she ended up in front of the motorcycle, heading straight toward it. She saw, quickly, that someone was being dragged behind it. THat was all she needed to see. She pressed a button near the ignition on the Vespa, and it shot into the air, the float system engaged. She then took the throttle to full, and before they could react, had plowed the front end of the Vespa directly into the motorcyclists helmeted head, sending them careening off of the bike. With the press of another button, a compartment opened on the side, revealing a large, custom-looking pistol. Karin spun the vespa, and fired, blowing the chain free from the back of the motorcycle. As the vespa finished it's turn, Karin leaned way over, catching Makoto by the arm and hauling him up into her arms, before speeding away, heading for a rooftop not too far away.

As she landed, she finally took in who her new passenger was as she unwrapped the chain from around their neck, and gasped. "Wha... Makoto!?" Addressing him 'properly' wasn't really a concern at the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 10:47 pm

Makoto coughed and gasped for air when the chain was removed. He heard a voice, but his mind was hazy from the ordeal. He did a quick damage assessment. Something warm was dripping from his head, a cut from impact which explains the imbalance. His left arm wasn't responding properly, slightly dislocated. His back stung, but not quite enough to bear cuts. The legs were in working condition, so he sat up. As Makoto's mind began to clear, he recognized who was next to him. "S-sensei...? Ach!" Pain shot through his left arm when he tried to move it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The cycle rider tossed and rolled down the street, stunned by the shock of what had just happened. He regained his senses and rolled to his feet, sliding to a stop just before a brick wall at the end of the street. By the time he looked up his target had gone. "God dammit..." He glanced over his shoulder. His bike was totaled. Souzen was not going to like this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-15, 11:23 pm

Karin placed a hand gently on Makoto's arm, keeping him from moving it. "Don't move about, you'll just make it worse. Just sit, I need to check you over, see how bad it is." She pulled a first-aid kit out of a compartment of her vespa, and started by tending to the cut on his head. "Now, do you have any sort of explanation of why you were just being keel hauled by a motorcycle?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 2:27 am

Makoto stopped moving and focused on the entirety of the ordeal. He was thinking straight, now. "I ran into someone suspicious on my way home. He said he wanted to talk, but when I refused..." He gingerly rubbed his neck to punctuate the result. "Whoever that guy is, he knows a lot about me. He said we'd meet again before having me dragged... and he'd been looking for me for a while." He ran the name through his memory, trying to place either of them. "'Souzen Tsuyoshi'? I've never heard the name before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 2:30 am

Karin paused. "Hm... the name sounds... vaguely familiar. I'll see what I can find out. In the mean time... you are going into protective custody."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 2:44 am

Makoto shook his head. "My parents. They should be taken care of first." He leaned forward and rose to his feet. "If anything happens to them because of me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 2:47 am

Karin immediately forced him to sit back down. "I'll make sure they are safe, don't worry. You won't do them any good if you get yourself hurt, nor would they appreciate it. Now stay still, I'm almost done."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 3:00 am

Makoto was about to protest but he knew there was no point. She was right, it was too reckless to move without thinking ahead. It was still a little frustrating; being at such a disadvantage in both knowledge and strength. "Y-yes, Sensei." Being powerless was mortifying, but... "Thank you, Sensei. For saving me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 3:08 am

Karin just shook her head. "Don't thank me yet. Thank me when this is all over." She tapped him on the forehead lightly. "You've just acquired my services as a bodyguard with this little 'stunt'."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 3:56 am

Makoto blinked. "Eh? You? Aren't you a little preoccupied with school?" He thought he would be relocated or sent to Nobus or... something. Plus, he wanted to avoid involving anyone he knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 4:12 am

She raised a brow. "Multitasking is not new to me. Besides, if I'm the one protecting you, then you can still go to school, and I can still teach. It's a win-win." She paused. "Well, I guess it would get annoying, having me around all the time..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   2013-01-16, 4:51 am

"I wouldn't call it 'annoying' so much as... problematic." He envisioned the issues brought on not by those targeting him, but his fellow classmates. Takuya in particular. "Though I'll admit, continuing school does sound good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next