The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Between Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-08, 11:00 pm

Akasha smiled, nodding. "I'm sure things will be just fine from here on. THere will be bumps in the road at times, but I have faith that it won't be anything we can't handle."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-08, 11:58 pm

Elsa, was again, bouncing off the walls when she entered school. Tomoya would pick up she was happier then usual about something, as would her other friends. When asked she said simply a few more of her new friends were coming. Adell and Kieth were curious, and Reizo was the same but wondered what they would be like. He only knew what Elsa had told him; but if she liked them that much then they had to be okay. Apparently, they were suppose to come here being their first day.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-04-25, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 12:05 am

Ashi and Moka eventually walked in, looking around. Kokoa and Kahlua had come to the school as well but, being a year younger and two years older respectively, they were in different classes. Spotting Elsa, Ashi led Moka over, introducing themselves.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 1:53 am

Adell thought the pink haired girl was cute. So that's Moka?

"Hi. Nice to meet you two, my name is Adell Kronos."

Kieth nodded, crossing his arms. "Kieth Everhart. Welcome to the school."

Reizo had watched them curiously a bit, then waved slightly. "Reizo Kannon. Um..nice to meet you two."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 1:56 am

Ashi and Moka smiled, clearly pleased. They informed Elsa and the others of where their other two sisters were, and that they'd likely all meet later. From there... well, it was hard to separate this group of friends once it was formed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 4:05 am

"What do you think of me growing my hair longer?"

Elsa blinked at the question, walking with her mother on the streets of the city. She looked thoughtful for a long moment. "I think you'll look real pretty! Not that you aren't already but..yeah.."

Rebecca chuckled to that, amused. "I'll keep that in mind. I'm glad things are working out and you're making such wonderful friends. And remember, if you ever need to talk about about things just remember I'm here for you. Okay?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 4:46 am

On the side of the street, not far from them, a young girl of about seven was sitting down against a building, arms wrapped around her knees and her face buried there. People mostly ignored her for some reason. They seemed to know who she was, at any rate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 4:55 am

Rebecca didn't know what was going on, but even before her change she'd at least make sure the girl wasn't out there alone. They seemed too young to be left unattended, perhaps they had gotten lost?

"Mom, what's wrong?"

Rebecca glanced down at her daughter who seemed concerned. "..I don't know. I'm going to go check." Going along with Elsa, she made her way over. "Little one, can you hear me? Are you all right?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 4:59 am

The girl paused, and looked up sourly. "...Why do you care? Nobody else does..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 5:15 am

Rebecca frowned, then moved closer to sit down nearby. "We'll, I'm not quite like everyone else in that case. I care simply because someone that young shouldn't be out by themselves and you're obviously distressed." Elsa, sort of remained quite for now as if thinking.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 5:24 am

The girl looked away. "Whatever... doesn't matter anyway..... they still haven't cleaned it up..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 5:41 am

Rebecca had a bad feeling at her stomach...but had to ask. "..Clean what up?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-09, 5:44 am

She looked up, and pointed. Directly across from her, in the middle of the street, was a large blood-stain on the road. "...They said they don't have the stuff to clean it up yet..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 3:58 am

Elsa gasped and Rebecca looked apalled. "Those...those.." Rebecca had a hard time finishing, she swallowed. What was she to say? Those were obviously her parents or people she cared about. Either way..it didn't matter. She was at a loss at what to do.

"..I can't pretend to know what to say..
" Rebecca said softly. "I'll..just ask. Do..you want to come with us instead being out here? You don't have to stay or anything of course but.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 4:23 am

The girl blinked, and looked over at Rebecca with confusion. "...Who are you? What are you? You can't be human... humans don't care about anybody else..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 5:20 am

Rebecca sighed to that. I see a mini me in there at that age..how ironic.

The older woman shook her head. "I wouldn't say that, a friend of mine is a much better person then I am who happens to be human. Though, of course you don't have to believe me or take my word for it. As for me..my name is Rebecca Isshan, and this is my daughter Elsa."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 5:21 am

The girl didn't seem convinced, but nodded slowly. "...Ruby Toujo..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 5:39 am

Rebecca offered a faint smile. "We'll then, Ruby. I have a proposition for you. If you want, you can stay with me and Elsa. How long you want to stay is up to you, you could simply stay over the night if you wanted. I won't force it. However..it does get cold at night and I doubt you want to stay here for the rest of the time. Up to you." She needed to get her to make the first step at least..then she'd figure things out from there. "One thing, I forgot to mention since you asked I'm a Dark Shroud Vampire. And so is my daughter." She briefly showed her fangs, just showing her they were the geuine. It seemed Ruby had trust issues in regards to humans so one step at a time.

Elsa blinked at the display, wondering what her mom was doing but caught on..sort of. She decided to show Ruby her fangs too.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 5:41 am

Ruby blinked. "Vampires... I'm a witch..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 5:55 am

Rebecca nodded to that. "I figured as much by your scent. You don't have to worry about me looking down on you if you're worried about that."

Elsa was confused. "Huh? Why would anyone look down on being a witch?"

Her mother sighed. "Witches are said to be the boundary between humans and monsters. Of sorts. Because of that, they are hated by some elitist. I've known enough of them in my life." She shook her head, turning back to Ruby. "I don't expect you to believe me right off the bat. But I do want to help you Ruby.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 5:58 am

Ruby thought about that, then shrugged. "I guess... it's better than sitting here..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 10:44 pm

That was the best Rebecca could expect honestly. "Follow us then. My home is within walking distance of here actually.." She began heading back towards her home, Elsa in tow who kept to her mother's side most of the time. When they got to their home, Rebecca allowed the two young girls to go first. "Elsa? Why not show Ruby to the guest room? I'll catch up with you in a moment." She wanted to talk to Atsuko for a moment on the phone.

Elsa blinked, then smiled. "Oh, okay. Come on Ruby, I'll show you.."

Watching them leave, Rebecca dialed a number on her cell and waited. She might not even be there right now.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 10:46 pm

After a moment, Atsuko picked up. "Hey, Rebecca. What's up?" Judging by background noise, Tomoya was playing video games nearby.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 11:48 pm

Rebecca sighed. "I've..run into a bit of a problem.." She then proceeded to tell Atsuko of all what happened. "..Currently she's with me. But I'm at a loss on how to go from this point."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-11, 11:50 pm

Atsuko was't sure on that eaither, but after a moment... "Rebecca, what does your heart tell you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   

Back to top Go down

Between Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: