The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Between Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-08, 2:14 am

"Maybe you're right. I honestly wouldn't know. I've never had a girlfriend or anything like that.
" Far as Adell was concerned, he hadn't felt romantic feelings for anyone either. What he didn't know, was the fact he did have feelings for a certain pink-haired vampire but wasn't aware of it.

Eventually, once everyone went to sleep and the next morning passed people slowly began to rise for the day. Elsa, as she was with Ashi was still out like a light without someone to wake her up. Or at least seemed that way. She just needed a nudge from her friends from time to time. Honestly though she was excited for the next day however.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-08, 12:57 pm

Sometimes, it was advantageous to room with someone who was rather serious about things; Ashi, once she'd woken up, came over to Elsa's bed and gently, yet firmly, shook her shoulder a bit. "Elsa, wake up. It's morning." And Ashi would keep this up as long as needed... or tip the bed over if she got impatient.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-08, 10:21 pm

Elsa groaned, but Ashi's gentle prodding and normal commanding voice caused her to rouse from her sleep. She got up sitting half way up right, rubbing her eyes and getting the sleep out of them. "Mhm..What time is it?" She was still somewhat tired but she was rapidly waking up.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-08, 11:18 pm

Ashi moved away, to start getting ready for the day. "It is seven in the morning. Classes at Youkai Academy start at ten, so we have three hours to get ready. I already drew the bath and mixed herbs in. You go first, it will help you wake up fully."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-09, 12:44 am

Elsa nodded a bit, slowly but surely waking up before she headed to the bathroom to take a bath and wake herself up more. She took her bath, followed by her personal hygiene and then waited for Ashi to finish. Elsa wasn't sure what they were going to do for three hours; probably just hang out with her friends and Tomoya. The thought made her faintly blush without even realizing it.

"Mhm..I wonder what kind of food they have here?"
Elsa wasn't really picky; actually the opposite. Despite her small size she could eat, a lot. But oddly didn't gain any weight. For those who knew anything about their race, it wasn't a surprise considering they burned up all the fat for their vampiric energy usage.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-09, 12:47 am

As it turned out, Ruby and Kahlua soon arrived to lead them, and the others, to the cafeteria for breakfast. Getting there fairly early, they got their food and snagged a table for themselves, off in a windowed corner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-09, 1:23 am

As per usual, Adell took a spot by Moka, Kieth by Kumuru..and of course Mizore would be sticking to Reizo like glue these days. Emanulle and Dysis also found themselves a comfortable seat to eat.

There was also a familiar face coming, bright red hair and a nice figure..in other words Ameya. She brightened up on seeing Tohru and the others and made her way over. "Is it okay if I sit here?"

Adell shook his head. "Of course its okay. You're our friend."

Ameya not seeing any other objects took a seat, setting down her tray that had mountains of food stacked up. But she was a red dragon after all so in that vein it wasn't that much of a surprise.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-09, 1:48 am

Tohru looked surprised, but shook it off. He'd seen stranger. Either way, everyone was content to chat casually as they ate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-09, 2:08 am

"One small question I had, do we have special clubs or classes we can pick while we're here?"
Reizo asked no one in particular.

"I would think so."
Ameya pipped up. "It was like that at the school before I came here, so why wouldn't it be for a place like this?"

Tania ate by herself, picking up the idle chatter going on about her. She could see some of the various races, most she didn't have much of a problem with but others made her slightly wary. Hadn't she seen a Biodroid here? Why would one be at the Youkai Academy? That didn't make sense to her. It would be like a rapper attending a opera house.

The next group had a few vampires, a demon, dragon, a angel..a Succubus and a..human? That gave her pause. Were humans allowed here? She didn't know but she'd keep quite about it for now.

Interesting group..

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-09, 2:44 am

Ruby and Kahlua decided to inform the group about some of the various clubs at the school, but eventually, Tomoya got up. "Geeze, still hungry as shit... I'm gonna get some more, be right back, alright?" He took his tray, and headed back toward the food counter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-09, 11:47 pm

Tania was only stealing glances from the group from time to time, reading a thick book that read 'Mystical Arts'. She was only partly paying attention to what else was going on around her around her. That was when the boy at the table came over to get food..Tomoya was his name? Tania found them rather handsome, but at the same time she didn't know how to approach them. Guys hadn't ever been a big interest of hers.

Shrugging mentally, she decided on the first thing that came to mind. "Excuse me, are you new here?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 12:07 am

Tomoya blinked, coming to a stop near Tania, and turning toward her. "Huh? Ah, yeah, I am. That obvious?" He chuckled. "Thought maybe if I played it cool, nobody would really notice."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 12:17 am

Tanira offered a small smile. "I have a knack for it. I've been here for my second year in this place. It's quite..interesting." Understatement. She still wasn't entirely sure of what to make of this place, but at least it was never boring. "My name is Tanira Algram by the way. Are the people in your table your friends?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 12:22 am

Tomoya nodded. "Yeah, they are. We've all known each other for awhile now. Mostly because our parents knew each other, but some of them are friends from childhood... anyway, Tomoya Okazaki. Nice to meet you. And it's your second year? It's Ruby and Kahlua's as well."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 12:31 am

"I've heard of them vaguely. They're very popular with some of the students."
Tanira meant more the male students, which she was kind of jealous of in a way how they got so much attention. At least when she was honest with herself and the fact she didn't care.

"But yes, its my second year." She finished, closing the thick book away. "I don't want to impose, but if its all right with you could you introduce me to your friends?" There were two reasons for this. One, to get closer to Tomoya. Two, other friends wouldn't hurt and she was tired of being alone. She hated being alone.

Maybe it was time to make a change and actively reach out? Even if she got hurt again, if it turned out all right it would all be worth it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 12:59 am

Tomoya shrugged. "Sure, I don't see why not. Let me just grab some food real quick, and I'll introduce you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 1:12 am

"I don't have a problem with that."
Tanira said honestly. She had nothing but time really after all. "Just curious, what are you? I think you're a Dog Demon but I've never met one so I'm not sure. I'm a half Devil myself."

Then she caught herself. "Never mind. School policy, I forgot." She was a bit mad at herself for sticking her foot in her mouth. Some impression she would be making.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 1:30 am

Tomoya shrugged. "Eh, I don't care much about school policy. All of my friends are a variety of things anyway, and none of us care who knows what we are. Anyway, yeah, I'm a Dog Demon." He loaded up a tray of food, and led the way back to the table the others were at.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 1:47 am

Tanira followed behind Tomoya after putting her book away back into her backpack. Once she came closer to the group, she found herself retreat a bit back mentally feeling she was losing her nerve.

"Welcome back."
Elsa greeted Tomoya, notitcing the new girl. "Who's your new friend?"

"I..um..my name is Tanira Algram. Nice to meet you.."
She was more then a bit nervous meeting the group up close.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 2:01 am

Tomoya gently pushed her forward. "Everyone, Tanira here is a second year student, like Ruby and Kahlua. She's a half-devil. Tanira, let me introduce everyone. That's Ashi, Kahlua, and Moka Shuzen. They are all Dark Shroud Vampires. Their youngest sister, Kokoa, will be here next year. Then there is the Succubus Kurumu Kurono, and the Yuki-Onna, Mizore Shirayuki. Then there is Emanulle Santos, the Arkon, and Dysis Funanao, the Dhampir. There's the Angel Kieth Everhart, and the Farian Adell Kronos. Reizo Kannon, the... whatever he is. He's not human, we know that. Tohru Mutou, no idea what he is either, but we just met him yesterday. Ameya Lowell, the Red Dragon. The Witch Ruby Isshan and, last but not least, my best and childhood friend, Elsa Isshan, the Dark Shroud."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 3:07 am

..that's quite the colorful group.

Tanira knew what most of them were by the 'color' they gave. She had the ability to see various races by their color. In the case of races she had no clue of she was more then a bit lost of what they were except that they weren't human. Humans of course where everywhere so she knew their color well.

"Uh, we'll hope we can all be friends. I'm still not used to things."
Tanira wondered how much she should say. "This is actually only my first school experience." She said carefully. "I was more..home schooled before." She didn't really want to say she had been more or less living on the streets for some time. She wasn't comfortable revealing that much yet.

Elsa offered a small waving it off. "It's fine. We all have to start somewhere. Why don't you have a seat?"

Seeming to hesitate slightly, Tanira went to sit down.

Emanulle decided to break the ice a bit, maybe make her more comfortable. "Where are you from?"

"I'm from New York. I grew up there."
Tanira nodded. "I moved..around a lot when I was there. So it was strange I got the invite so long ago to come here in the first place. What about the rest of you?"

"Alus..originally." Emanulle said. "I moved here to Japan years ago."

"Oregon." Reizo was putting his drink to the side. "But it was more I was born there really. I pretty much grew up in Japan."

Kieth shrugged. "Me and Adell grew up in Japan, same place with Tomoya and Elsa. And Dysis is from the same place you're from originally."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-10, 3:39 pm

Tomoya scratched his head. "Pretty sure the rest of us are all from Japan, except Mizore... maybe Kurumu, no idea where she's from."

"I'm from Japan too, actually. Mizore lives in a snowy village somewhere. They are kinda secretive about that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-24, 2:21 am

"Snow..village?" Tanira seemed slightly interested in that. "I can't say I've heard of such a thing, but if its as secretive as you say it only makes sense." She was more gauging Tomoya's friends. They all seemed pretty nice so far, though she was worried if any of the other girls were interested in him already. All of them were that much more attractive then her, in Tanira's mind.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-24, 2:31 am

Tomoya smirked. "It's fitting, probably. Met Mizore's mom, and the two of them are... well, those two could sneak up on anybody, I think... kinda creepy, really." He casually tilted his head to the side, and ice kunai whizzing past his head. Nobody had seen Mizore move, either.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-05-26, 10:32 pm

Tanira was almost unnerved by that. She was definitely one to keep a eye on if she ever got on their bad side somehow. She'd be careful not too. "And what do you think of the school thus far?"

Elsa shook her head. "It's really too early for me to say but I can't speak for anyone else. Big sister and Kahula have been here a lot longer then we and the others have."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   

Back to top Go down

Between Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: