The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Between Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-04, 11:36 pm

The others were pretty much of the same mind, though Tomoya did smirk a bit. "It does seem like those of us who enjoy a good fight will at least have fun here, assuming Saizou isn't the only idiot around here... and assuming he's not an example of one of the stronger students..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-05, 2:23 am

"Ah..we'll I don't much care for fighting."
Tanira had said with a slight shrug. "I can hold my own and I've been in a few fights myself."

"Adell is a battle freak.
" Kieth pointed out. "And Adell might have rubbed off Tomoya a bit."

"I'm not a battle freak." Adell defended. He didn't know why people always said that. It wasn't true..at least he didn't think so. "It's just my style to like a fight now and again, that's all."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-05, 2:47 am

Tomoya smirked. "Totally a battle freak. Me... I think it's the Dog Demon in me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-06, 10:17 pm

Tanira thought about that, then shrugged not really having any further comment as far as that went. Before too long, it was time for lunch to end though Tanira didn't want to leave her new friends so soon.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-06, 10:30 pm

Tomoya stood and stretched, while the others got up as well. "Eh, guess we'd better get to classes.... heh, never thought I'd willingly say that..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-07, 12:49 am

Tanira was wondering if she'd be in the same class as the others starting now, so she had to ask. "What class are you all going to?"

Adell shrugged. "History. Not really my best subject though. Most of the rest of us have that class last I checked."

"I..have that too." Tanira seemed visibly pleased. She'd get to see more of Tomoya that way.

Once the large group of teens finally got to class, the teacher was waiting for them. A older woman named Aika. They had faded gray hair in a bun and over all looked well put together.

"Welcome class. If you're new to my classroom, I welcome you. If you're returning then I'm glad to have you back.
" She went to the chalk board and began writing something down. "This month, I want to focus on a bit of history of the Demon Realm. It's not earth, but at the end of the day its connected. In order to learn where we're going its important to know the odds and ends of how we arrived to where we are today. I'm going to randomly pick people to answer questions, if you do not know the answer, that is fine."

She finished her notes, turning back to the class. "Could someone name the prior rulers of Rischatroch and the current surviving one?" The old teacher looked at her notes again. "I'll call upon you miss Ashi."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-07, 12:58 am

Ashi stood calmly, and gave her answer with her usual confidence. "Starting with Kavil Risch, the kingdom of Rischtaroch was led consistently by the Risch family for five thousand years. About six hundred years ago, King Barrighan was overthrown by his son, Ahriman, who became the new ruler. After he worked extensively to increase racial relations and spread more peaceful intents, he disappeared, giving control to his younger twin siblings, Havrem and Kilai. Both were killed in an assassination two hundred years later, upon which, Ahriman eventually returned after three years and has ruled ever since, though he voluntarily restructured the government from a monarchy to a republic, and serves as part of the Demon Council, though he is still referred to as 'Lord Ahriman' by others."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-07, 1:47 am

Aika gave a warm smile nodding. "Very good, as expected. Now to the next question related to that. Do you know when the Tarsan family became allies with the Risch family?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-07, 1:55 am

Ashi nodded. "A few decades after Ahriman took over from his father, one of his first acts was to build ties with the dragons. To that end, he reached out to Lord Tarsan. As the two had similar goals for the Demon Realm and racial relations in general, the became fast allies. It helped when the captain of Ahriman's personal guard saved the life of a friend of Lord Tarsan's, kunoichi Suzume Iga. With their alliance set, they took several steps together. The two families became friends, and that friendship has lasted to this day. To the point that Lord Tarsan delivered the eulogy for Havrem and Kilai while Ahriman was missing."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-07, 3:25 am

Aika was pleased by that, nodding once more. "Quite correct Miss Ashi, thank you for the answer." She went to writing a few other things down on the board. "That said, today I want to focus on.."

The lesson continued on as normal, but when it was winding down Aika addressed the class for the current assignment. "All right. Before you go class, I want you to know about your upcoming assignment. Please get into groups of two, once you have a partner, your job will be making a chart. More specifically one of past events in the Demon Realm that are also relevant to the society we enjoy today."

After that, people began to go about getting partners. Reizo, of course went with Mizore, Kieth with Kumuru, while Adell tried to be a partner with Moka.

It left Emanulle and Elsa sitting out for a moment. The later bit her lip then gathering her nerves went to Tomoya. "Um..do you want to be partners for this?" Tanira felt annoyance at Elsa for this, she was going to ask but she hadn't worked out the nerve for it.

Emanulle wanted to partner with Ashi, besides having feelings for her, both of them were the 'intellcutal' type. "If you don't have anyone else in mind, would you like to be a partner with me?"

Tanira was going to have to think of something, but she wasn't one to give up on something she wanted that easily.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-07, 4:10 am

Tomoya grinned, patting Elsa on the head, as he always did whenever she got nervous. "Of course, Elsa. I don't know why you get nervous asking. It's like you think I'll bite or something."

Ashi raised a brow at Emanulle, then nodded. "That seems like a good idea, yes."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-06-08, 3:23 am

Elsa blushed a pretty pink. "I-it's not that just..Ah..I don't know.." She shook her head and sat down. "Anyway I don't have anything in mind right now. Mother did drill history lessons into me, but I forgot a lot of them. I was just never good at remembering them except the ones that stuck out to me."

After hearing this, Emanulle sat down. "Feeling is mutual. I'm not sure where to start, but I was thinking we could go from innovations and inventions that made themselves known through out the Demon Realm to here. If I recall, a lot of the 'Holy' techniques used by exorcist originated somewhere in the Demon Realm or I believe the Netherworlds to be more accurate. The demon Samurai from there. That's just more teachings, as for actual inventions I'm all for any ideas you may have."

Not too long, class ended and everyone was starting to filter out of the class room. The teacher said one final thing before they left. "Remember to work with your partners, and don't forget the dead lines. I'll be expecting the best out out of all of you."

Tanira was glaring at Elsa in the back of her head from time to time as she spent them with Tomoya, blushing and acting shy. It should have been Her that was there, not Elsa. However, when class ended she more or less ceased glaring for now. Everyone else seemed happy with their partners. Tomoya was with Elsa, Kieth with Kumuru, Emanulle with Ashi and so on.

..And she was with some guy she didn't much care for. They seemed nice enough, but they weren't Tomoya. Kour was their name, and Tanira got the feeling they were attracted to her, which annoyed her since her interest lead elsewhere. Hopefully they would take a hint.

When Tanira reached the group, she shot a annoyed look at the guy, she couldn't blame them since they were heading to same class soon and were giving some space, just in general their presence annoyed her. "It seems I'll be heading to the same class as the rest of some of you."

The young man looked at the others, looking a bit nervous. "Uh..hey. Just wanted to introduce myself real my name is Kour Ormt." He went to offer a hand shake to Tomoya, almost for some reason unsure if he'd even take it.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-09-08, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-07-20, 1:22 am

Tomoya blinked, then shook Kour's hand. "Well, uh, hey Kour. Tomoya Okazaki. Nice to meet you. No need to be nervous, man. Me and the others... eh, we are the last people to be nervous around. Ain't that right guys?" With a few nods and voiced agreements, the others introduced themselves as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-09-14, 2:17 am

As everyone introduced himself, the young man relaxed a bit visibly and gave a small smile. "Sorry, its just I'm not really used to getting treated that well by most where I come from. Just a old habit I need to get rid of while I'm here. Gran used to friends were just people you haven't met yet. Have you guys been here long?"

Tanira mentally sighed, it seemed this Kour would likely be hanging around their group more often. She felt that much.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-09-14, 2:30 am

Tomoya shook his head. "Nah, not really. New to the school in general, really, except Rubi and Kahlua here, this is their second year." The girls in question waved. Ashi, however, seemed to be watching Tanira out of the corner of her eye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-09-14, 2:22 pm

Tanira felt uncomfortable when she felt a gaze on her, only to see Ashi looking at her from the corner of their eyes. She couldn't explain why but it made her feel, we'll she wasn't sure. Just not quite at ease like she was being evaluated from this point on. That annoyed Tanira more.

Kour smiled and nodded. "I see. We'll I hope we can all be good friends, would be nice to have more while I'm here. Where do you come from Tomoya? If you don't mind me asking"

Emanulle glanced at the clock. "We should start going again before we're late."

"Ah, right." Reizo echoed in sentiment, the others sort of seemed to have silent signals before they all went to a certain place or not. But being friends for so long it really wasn't a surprise. Reizo couldn't think of any group of friends he'd rather be around.

It took longer then what it was, but the classes for the day were finally over and the group of teens could relax from there. Kour had cited he had a few things to take care and promised he'd meet up with the group tomorrow. Tanira, Emanulle had noticed had seemed annoyed. It was subtle, but in particular when Elsa and Tomoya were chatting and having a good time there was a tension there. Tanira had also said her goodbyes for now before leaving to her own dorm.

From there the close knit group could converse or go to and from there. Emanulle was quite, leaned against a wall, arms crossed with his bangs covering his eyes. Reizo noticed Emanulle seemed to have something on his mind. "Something wrong?"

The young Arkon finally opened his eyes. "I don't like her."

"Emanulle! You don't even know her really yet." Elsa was taken back. That wasn't like Emanulle at all, he was one of the kindest and level-headed members of their group normally. So hearing that, she wasn't sure it just sounded surreal.

"That does sound strange coming from you since you wait before saying stuff like that."
Kieth pointed out.

The former prince held up a hand. "I know. Sorry never mind, I'm not exactly making sense."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2014-05-21, 12:18 am

Tomoya leaned in, peering at Emanulle carefully. "...Are you constipated?" He suddenly ducked out of the way as Ashi's hand shot past, as she'd attempted to smack him over the head.

"This isn't the time to joke. I agree with Emanulle, I don't like her either. There is something off about her. You should be particularly worried, she keeps looking at you, Tomoya. She seems fixated on you, and I don't believe that's a good thing. I advise you to distance yourself from her."

Tomoya looked at Ashi oddly. "...Come on, Ashi. She seems lonely, and I doubt she's dangerous. She just needs some friends that can show her the way. If there is anything my mom has taught me, it's that you have to give people a chance." Ashi gave him a flat look.

"She, Lady Taisho, Ms. Kronos, and even my parents have all tried to impart the importance of noticing dangerous people as well. I'm telling you that you should keep her at arms length or further."

"Ashi, I'm not going to just ditch her cause you and Emanulle are worried about the way she's looking at me. If there's a problem, we'll help her through it. If people gave up just because things were difficult, we'd never get anywhere, and some of us wouldn't be friends. Thanks for the warning, I'll be careful, but I'm not just going to tell her 'sorry, my friends think you're wierd or dangerous, so you can't hang out with us anymore.'"

"...Fine. This is a mistake though."

"It'll be fine, Ashi. What's the worst that could happen?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2014-09-17, 11:54 pm

When it was around night time and everyone was settling down, Elsa had a few things on her mind that didn't allow her to instantly go to sleep. She knew on one level she needed it but she just didn't feel like it.

It was partly what Ashi said, and Emanulle espeically. Ashi was a very intelligent young woman, point in fact Elsa followed Ashi around like a puppy in her young child hood years because it was the closes thing to having a older sister; prior to Ruby coming of course. Point was, she just wouldn't say that just because and Emanulle was known for his kind hearted and calm nature. So if they were both saying something..

Elsa just finished putting on her pajamas before deciding to speak her piece. "Ashi, why did you say what you did? You don't say things like that just because and we all know how Emanulle is too even though we just met her. What set you off?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2014-09-18, 12:13 am

Ashi seemed to hesitate on that, as if debating on how to respond. "...It was the look in her eyes. The way she kept looking at Tomoya, and the rest of us... particularly you, actually. It reminded me of..." She paused again. "...It reminded me of the way Gyokuro would look at my mother and father, before father threw her out... It wasn't the same, but similar, and that was enough to worry me. You might have briefly met Gyokuro once, but I know you have heard of what she did to Kokoa and Kahlua, and her attempt on my mother's life..." After a moment, Ashi turned to Elsa, looking at her sternly.

"Elsa, perhaps Tomoya is right, and me and Emanulle are just overreacting. It's certainly possible, and very likely. The risk is there, however, and if what I saw in her eyes is what I think it is... be careful around her. I'll tell everyone this, but you especially. You and Tomoya have always been close, and that's obvious even to Tanira. So please... be careful." The stern look melted into a small smile, and Ashi ruffled Elsa's hair. "You are as much a little sister to me as Moka and Kokoa are, and I'm sure Kahlua feels the same, so just take my advice to heart on this, alright?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2014-09-22, 11:55 pm

Elsa moved her hands over hair to straighten it almost out of habit; a gesture she had taken to doing ever since Ashi had done that since they were little. At least she didn't make the face anymore which was probably why she did it in the first place.

"Don't worry, I will." Elsa smiled back before chewing on her lip slightly. "..Do you think she likes Tomoya?"

She didn't know why, but the thought..annoyed her greatly.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2014-09-22, 11:59 pm

Ashi couldn't help but smirk a bit at that. "Do I believe she likes him? Yes I do. Though her feelings are shallow. She doesn't know him well enough to have genuine feelings for him as a person. It's mere infatuation. Or perhaps lust, I couldn't say. Does that bother you, Elsa?" She knew quite well that it did bother Elsa, but she'd ask anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2014-09-23, 12:17 am

After a small pause, Elsa nodded. "A bit, yes. It does bother me but I'm really not sure why. Me and Tomoya have been friends for a long time, so I guess since we've been together and through so much I get a bit jealous when someone new comes aorund like that?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2014-09-23, 12:39 am

Ashi raised a brow at that. "If you think that is it, then you are not thinking as clearly as you should be. That's alright though, you'll figure it out soon enough, I'm sure. Anyway, we should get to sleep soon, Elsa."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2015-01-26, 9:12 pm

A bit later, Elsa woke up again while it was still night time. She couldn't go back to sleep and decided to get something outside for a moment before heading out; being careful not to wake Ashi. Things had gotten safer but there was still some dangers in the school, however Elsa could more then take care of herself despite how she usually acted most of the time.

That, and ever since she was little she had developed that bit of curiousity of hers for good or ill. It didn't happen all the time, but she did have these urges to explore from time to time. That was why she felt a bit disapointed when she didn't find anything new.

It's not here..

She frowned at the pool, feeling a bit weary of it but smart enough not go near the edge. She did like the water, when she could actually swim it that is. Elsa was about to head back to her dorm room when she felt something, or rather someone slam against her pushing her into the water.

That was when the pain hit, she was unable to stop herself from crying out in pain as the water did a number on her and her powers. Before she could even begin to regain her bearings and attempt to get out, she felt arms keep her in place of the water, but oddly not drowing her. It was Tanira but why was she..

"I did not expect you to be here, but it doesn't matter. With you gone, Tomoya will have no choice but to find someone else in his heart. That someone could be me, but not with you still around."

Elsa wanted to say something, curse but she was still out of it and she was more trying to get her grip off her then worry about her wording.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2015-01-26, 9:58 pm

Tomoya had always been a night owl, and never one to follow rules. Hence, he was of course wandering the grounds. Then his keen hearing picked up the sound of splashing water... and a cry of pain? He got a bad feeling, and started rushing toward where the sound had come from. What he saw...

~~~~~

A bestial roar and a surge of demonic energy radiated through the school grounds, rousing everyone from their beds. Those that recognized it, however, leapt from bed and went running. The first to arrive was Ashi, who had already been considering following Elsa after having seen her leave. She came to find Elsa, dripping wet on the ground next to the pool, and Tomoya holding Tanira off the ground by her throat, staring at her with nothing but hatred in his eyes as his now clawed hands were starting to cut into her neck due to his grip. Ashi.... saw no reason to interfere, instead grabbing a nearby towel and moving to dry Elsa off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   

Back to top Go down

Between Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: