The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Between Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-05, 4:27 am

The teacher looked up, and smiled. "Ah, greetings, Ms. Isshan! Welcome! And welcome to you as well, Elsa! I'm Mrs. Holt, it's nice to meet you. I'll be your teacher this year." She pointed over to the corner, where a couple of kids were gathered. "Tomoya is over there. He's been telling everyone to be nice to you." She chuckled a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-05, 4:54 am

Elsa peered at her from her spot. "..You're pretty. I hope I grow up to be pretty like you when I grow up."

"You already are, and you'll just continue to grow."
Rebecca crouched down and pulled Elsa into a hug; she was far more open and affectionate to her daughter these days. "I'm going to do a few things today, but I want you to be good and show everyone what a member of the Isshan clan is really about. Hm, do you remember what the noble virtues of our clan are?"

Elsa paused, the nodded. "Nobility, strength, honor and integrity."

Rebecca's smile grew a bit bigger. "Good girl. I admit, I still need to work a bit on upholding that but you're doing fine."

After another pause, Elsa held out her small hand with a finger held out, Rebecca seemed confused at first.

"What is this?"

"It's a pinky square. We have to promise to uphold the clan's virtues, okay?"

The older woman blinked, then grinned, completing the pinky square after being shown. "We'll then, I suppose I now have to double my efforts. I'll talk to you later Elsa." She stood up and left, nodding to the other woman before she exited out of the building.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-05, 4:59 am

The teacher ushered Elsa over to the other students after Rebecca left, and they all turned to look at her. Tomoya immediately came over to her, grinning. "You're here! Everyone, this is my friend Elsa!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-05, 5:31 am

One of Tomoya's friends stepped forward, a boy with red hair. They had on jeans and a t-shirt but the odd thing about them was the fact they had a tie. For some reason. "Hi! My name is Adell Kronos. Nice to meet you."

The other boy was blond, but they had wings making them a angel of some kind. "Kieth Everhart. Nice to meet ya."

The final boy, was a bit more timid with wavy brown hair. "Uh..my name is Reizo Kannon. How did you two meet?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-05, 5:50 am

Tomoya grinned. "We met in the park! Her mom brought her there, and she tried to make friends with some other kids, but they ignored her... so I threw sand at them and put a bucket over one of their heads! And now me and Elsa are friends, forever!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-05, 2:14 pm

Reizo wondered if that was the best way to handle it, though he didn't disagree with Tomoya sticking up for Elsa. You shouldn't ignore people after all.

"That's cool."
Kieth and Adell said at the same time, then looked at each other before shrugging.

"Why do you wear that tie still Adell?"
Kieth asked him.

"Because its for serious people, and I mean business."
Adell said simply, as if that's all there was to it.

"I heard we're suppose to get some new students.." Reizo spoke up, getting some of the attention turned to him. "Besides Elsa. I don't know."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-05, 2:26 pm

Tomoya just shrugged. "Dunno either." He turned to Elsa "So, we're all friends now! Okay, Elsa?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-06, 12:39 am

Elsa smiled at that, she was happy to make so many new friends already. This had to be the best day in her life. We'll besides meeting Tomoya and his mom obviously.

"What are you losers doing?"

Adell turned to the direction of the voice, seeing a young boy around their age. They had short black hair, black wings and a t-shirt with gray jeans. Dan was their name, he was a relatively new student. He was pompous, loud and self important. Not much of the other kids liked him.

"We're not losers, you are."
Adell retorted smartly.

Dan scoffed, then glanced at Elsa. "You should hang out with me instead."

Elsa frowned. "I don't want to, you're a jerk."

"H-hey now, there's no need for all that.
" Reizo tried to be the voice of reason.

"Can it Kannon." Danr responded, while Adell clinched his fist.

"I'm tired of you. Me and you are going outside after class."

The other boy crossed his arms. "You can't beat me Kronos, but fine."

"Says you."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-04-25, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-06, 12:47 am

Tomoya scowled a bit. "Such a jerk... I don't why he's so mean to everyone... Elsa, avoid him, okay?" He didn't even question if Adell could handle Dan; he'd seen what Adell's mother could do, and knew she was training Adell already. He'd asked his own mother about being trained by her as well, only for his mother to be oddly reluctant. She had said she'd think about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-06, 4:05 pm

When recces came, Jason was naturally waiting for Adell with his arms crossed. Other kids were gathered around to see what the fuss was all about. Elsa, Kieth and Reizo were there, the last looking just a bit nervous. He didn't like violence but if Jason got hurt he wasn't going to complain too much.

"I see you showed up."
Dan said in his usual tone. "Let's get this over with."

Adell didn't even say anything, just looking at Jason..then he moved. It was fast; Dan didn't even have time to react. All that Dan knew was the fact Adell's elbow dug into his stomach making his eyes widened.

"You fell and hurt yourself."
Adell said simply to the downed boy. And that would be so if anyone asked. Dan nodded dumbly.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-04-25, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-06, 10:00 pm

Tomoya burst out laughing, putting an arm around Adell. "I love it when you get all awesome! It's a nice change from when me and Kieth mess with you." Tomoya then turned to Elsa. "Remember this, Elsa! If anyone ever messes with you, just tell us! If I can't handle it, Kieth or Adell can! ...But I'll catch up to them eventually, promise!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 1:53 am

Kieth clapped Adell on the back too. "Yeah, that was cool."

"Where did you learn to fight Adell?" Elsa asked him.

Adell seemed kind of embarrased. "It was nothing, he was just being a jerk. And from mom."

Elsa soon smiled herself at Tomoya. "I know you will catch up, you can do it Tomoya. I want to get stronger too."

Reizo scratched the back of his head. "I'm not into fighting really..but if its what I need to do to help then I will." Jason had limped off to save what was left of his dignity and pride(not much)

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 2:03 am

Tomoya just grinned, clearly pleased. "Anyway, lets go play, come on!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 7:44 pm

Elsa didn't need to be told twice, taking Tomoya's hand as she happily went into the playground with the others.

It's been a while since I visited...

It wasn't as often that Rebecca visited the Shuzen residence, though she needed to visit from time to time to keep the bonds and ties of their clans strong. This was the first time Rebecca had paid the other clan a visit since her change in thinking, she was unsure how things would go, but she couldn't avoid it forever.

"Are you nervous?"

Rebecca looked down at Elsa. "..A little." She admitted, being honest. This surprised Elsa. Her mother was admitting she was nervous about something. "Not about what others think, its just..I'm not even sure. I'm just being being odd."

"Hm.." Elsa tapped her chin. "We'll, it'll be okay. I'll be with you."

Rebecca smiled at her daughter, ruffling her hair gently. "Thank you. Let's go visit then. They have some daughters around your age.." Turning to the big mansion doors she knocked, then waited.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 7:52 pm

After a moment, the door was opened by the butler. "Ah, Lady Isshan, welcome. I assume you have business with Master Shuzen?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 8:00 pm

Rebecca nodded a bit. "I am and if available Lady Akasha. This is more of a routine visit, and I felt it was time to introduce my daughter Elsa to everyone." She hadn't been here in so long, but now it was time to change that. Due to a variety of things she had fallen short, but she'd correct that starting now, among other things.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 8:05 pm

The butler nodded. "Of course. Please, come inside. I will go call on Master Shuzen." He let them in, then left to go find them. He wasn't gone long, however, when Rebecca and Elsa would hear a smooth, sultry voice, with an amused tone. The voice would be anything but welcoming, however.

"Well, well, how surprising. It has been a long time, Isshan. And you brought your daughter this time. Here to gain favor from your betters?" Gyokuro stepped out of the shadows, smirking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 8:16 pm

Elsa was looking around the mansion, mostly curious of some of the things she saw. It was bigger then even her mom's mansion. She wondered if a lot of people lived here, or..why did they need so much room? Elsa didn't quite get that part.

Her mother was keeping a eye on Elsa, hand in hand when she heard a all too famiar voice she dreaded hearing. Rebecca frowned at the normal 'I'm better then you tone' she had never been able to stand even before. "Gyokuro. If this isn't a pleasant surprise." Her tone was polite, though the sarcasm obvious. "And I suppose technically. When they get here, I'll let you know."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 8:19 pm

Gyokuro's eyes narrowed a fraction, but she kept her smirk. "You should probably watch your words, Isshan. Head of your clan or not, you are under the roof of the Shuzen clan. I doubt Issa would be pleased about you insulting me in his home."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 8:35 pm

Rebecca only smiled again. "My apologies. You are quite right. Though, how is Akasha doing these days? Issa's wife? I've heard some new blood was introduced into things. It must be nice having a large happy extended family as you do."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 9:17 pm

Gyokuro's smirk was replaced by a scowl. "You smug little bitch.. that disgrace is just a distraction! He'll toss her away, mark my words!"

"I believe, Gyokuro, that such a thing is my decision, not yours." Gyokuro tensed, looking up as Issa, Akasha at his side, came down the main stairs. "I allow you to stay here for the sake of our daughter, but I will not tolerate you calling my wife a disgrace, and threatening my guests. Do not forget that it was Akasha who asked that I not take Kahlua away from you; do not make us regret that choice."

"...Understood. Thank you for your kindness, Issa.... Akasha." She was clearly upset, and finally turned, leaving quickly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 9:52 pm

Rebecca was glad the woman was leaving, though she sincerely doubted Gyokuro would ever change. She turned to greet Issa and Akasha, deciding to put what happen in the back burner for now. She wasn't worth getting worked up about right now. "Lady Akasha and Lord Issa; afternoon. I apologize for not visiting so long but life, and other things got in the way. Besides the pleasantries, I wanted to introduce my daughter."

Gently, she nudged her forward, and after getting a encouraging nod from her mother Elsa curtisied to them both with her red dress. She was actually less nervous now because her mother didn't put pressure on her anymore. Didn't have to be perfect as long as she got the gist of manners. "Elsa Isshan, nice to meet you."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 9:59 pm

Issa looked at Elsa appraisingly, then simply nodded. "Greetings, Elsa." Akasha, however, knelt and smiled.

"Hello, little one. I'm Akasha Bloodriver, it's very nice to meet you. This is my husband, Issa Shuzen. He's a bit stuffy, but he's nicer than he seems, so don't worry." Issa raised a brow, then shook his head, the corner of his mouth twitching upward. "And honestly, Rebecca, drop the 'Lord and Lady' thing. You too, Issa. We're all equals here." Strictly speaking, the Shuzen family was superior to the Isshan family, and Akasha herself superior to both; but that was going by common vampire 'politics' and caste systems, which Akasha didn't believe in.

"...Alright, Akasha. Rebecca, you seem different. Have you had good fortune lately?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 10:10 pm

Elsa smiled at Akasha, she liked her. She was pretty too. After a moment she went to her mother's side looking rather happy. Rebecca did too come to think of it compared to how she had been. Her eyes and body expressions were lighter and more lively as if she was happier then normal. So with that said, it wasn't a surprise Issa and probably Akasha had picked up on it.

Though, Rebecca wondered if she should tell but saw no harm in it. "In a matter of speaking. I had a change in perspective." She then proceeded to tell them about what happened that made her try to do things a different way.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   2013-03-07, 10:20 pm

Issa made a slight face at mention of the humans, but Asasha lightly swatted his arm. "Dear, I told you that humans and vampires can interact just fine. Anyway, Rebecca, I'm glad to hear this! And since you brought Elsa..." She looked to Elsa, smiling. "Would you like to meet my daughters, Elsa? They are around your age. My twin daughters Moka and Ashi, and my younger daughter Kokoa."

"Kaluha as well, Akasha. She may not be your daughter biologically, but you treat her as one of your own, and she IS my daughter. It will be good for her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   

Back to top Go down

Between Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: