The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria: The Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 6:58 pm

As the girl came over, Sheena frowned slightly, but took her hand. "You... look very familiar... what is your name?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 9:50 pm

The girl blinked a bit at that then smiled(she was missing a tooth) "My name is Alison!"

Culotte felt like he had gotten punched. Instantly memories came back to him, he heard that name. Of course they all had Poitreene mentioned them and before that Catherine did. It had been one of the keys to turning Poitreene around.

"My name is Culotte." He still smiled, but there was a slight urgent tone in his voice. "If its okay if I ask, who's your mom?"

"Poitreene! She's the coolest mom ever and a Goddess." Alison said with a nod of her head.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 9:54 pm

Sheena's eyes widened. "She... you're Poitreene's daughter? But... I thought that you, and your sister... I thought you were both..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 10:45 pm

Alison paused a bit. "Me and my sister did die because of that bad man Nizon..but we're okay now. I can't remember back then..but its okay now! Nizon is gone and mom is back and she has a lot of new friends."

Culotte's head was reeling. "Um..how did you get back?"

"A lady called Anya did."
Alison rubbed he chin. "She said she was the Goddess that made this Multiverse..I think. I dunno. I can't remember."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 11:05 pm

Sheena was very confused, but had to admit, she was happy. She ruffled Alison's hair gently. "Well, I don't really understand, but if Poitreene has her kids back, then I can't complain.... hey, Alison... who else is alright? I'm worried about the rest of our friends..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 11:17 pm

Culotte wanted to know too, so he patiently waited. Alison gave a small grin at this; enjoying the attention she got from Sheena.

"They're all okay. Mommy was really glad everyone made it okay. But she kind of hurried and made me and big sister leave the place because miss Prier and Mr Lloyd were making strange sounds. So yeah. I'm not sure what they were playing but it sounded like..they had a lots, and lots of fun."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 11:28 pm

Sheena blinked, then went bright red. "I... I see... um... well, thank you for telling me... I was really worried about Lloyd. He'd been hurt really badly last time I saw him... guess he's feeling a lot better..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 12:19 am

Culotte felt well enough to move about, so he pushed himself out of the bed to help clean up the mess Alison had made. As for Prier..he just sort of blocked it out. He really didn't want to know about his sister's sex life like that. At least Alison hadn't seen anything she shouldn't have.

"Morning you two." Poitreene came in, and Alison brightened up and instantly ran to her. "How are you feeling?"

"Uh..better now." Culotte admitted.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 12:22 am

Sheena nodded, smiling. "Knowing that the others okay is all I needed. Now I can rest until... well, it feels like every bone in my body was broken, now I'm just really weak and tired."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 12:44 am

Poitreene nodded, going to help Culotte a bit with cleaning up the mess on the floor. It didn't take them too long to do, and once down Poitreene sat down in a large chair while Alison moved to curl into her lap. She gently, and almost idly stroked her hair.

"So..what exactly happened when we were out?" Culotte asked, feeling better but knowing he still wasn't one hundred percent.

"After that creature knocked you out, and I refuse to call them a man, it had hurt Alouette as well."
She glanced down briefly at Alison, deciding not to comment more on it. "Lloyd's wounds were too great for me to heal and with Raine out it looked bleak. Then, out of nowhere this woman who calls herself Anya appeared and claimed to be the creator of this Multiverse helped us. He also changed Lloyd into a Serapihm."

"A..what?" Culotte asked confused.

"A type of angel; a more powerful type." Poitreene clarified a bit. "Anyway, once that was done I went to the two women we originally came to help. Apparently, they're both demons. What's more, they come from the same place as Valka, so they serve the same Overlord. We'll be trying to catch them in a city called Irdel. Anya said that's where she was at apparently."

I just hope she doesn't end up trying to attack me...

Good thing Valka and the other two were here.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 12:55 am

Sheena was a bit floored by this, but had to admit, it wasn't as crazy as some things... though another thing... "And... your daughters? Alison told us that Anya brought them back, but... how, and... why? I mean, I'm glad, but, it seems so random for some... Multi-versal goddess to suddenly show up, save Lloyd, bring your daughters back, and tell us where to find Valka's Empress..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 1:24 am

"I..have Lloyd to thank about that." Poitreene was immensely grateful for it, she was going have to talk to Lloyd about it. "He kept praying about any God or Goddess out there please bring me happiness. Anya decided to answer, she felt I deserved it. As for helping, she just wanted to. After reviving my daughters like that with no gain to herself, I'm more inclined to believe its just their nature. Though..I suppose there is some irony of what used to be a normal mortal human praying to a divine being for another divine being.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 1:30 am

Sheena paused, then sighed. "Oh man... I can tell just by the way you were talking about it... you're in the same boat in regards to Lloyd as I used to be..." It wasn't anything Poitreene had said; it was how she'd said it, and the look on her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 1:35 am

Culotte felt he was missing something, but then Sheena spoke up. He was confused what she was getting at. He was normally pretty smart but sometimes he did miss things. For the moment he was just listening.

"I'm sorry?"
Poitreene was confused, stroking Alison's hair who had amusingly enough fallen asleep already. "I'm not sure what you're talking about Sheena."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 1:39 am

Sheena debated on how to answer. Should she tell her? Poitreene probably wouldn't see it in herself... possibly even outright deny... still.. "Poitreene, just your tone and the look in your eyes when you were talking about that... Zelos would love to have the sort of... draw, that Lloyd has, I swear..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 8:55 pm

"I don't understand what..."
Poitreene's voice trailed off a bit after as things began to sink in. She wasn't perfect but she was still a very intelligent woman and could read between the lines. From what she knew of Zelos, he was a bit of a pervert and really liked the opposite gender. It was easy to figure out from there what Sheena meant. Poitreene wanted to deny it, Lloyd was just a good friend and nothing more. But if that were true, why did she feel a tightness in her heart at hearing Lloyd and Prier the other night?

And if Sheena noticed and she had genuine feelings for him at one point..

No. It didn't matter. Even if that were true Lloyd was in a relationship already with three very wonderful people. People much better then she was. Even if he hadn't been in one, Lloyd was simply too good for her.

Poitreene bit her lip, feeling awkward. She couldn't run away from it though so she might as well answer. "..Perhaps you're right. But it doesn't matter anymore considering the situation."

"But..still.."
Culotte protested.

Poitreene shook her head. "It's nothing. I'm a big girl, I'll be fine. It's Prier and the others time anyway." She didn't mention about not feeling good enough anyway, she learned earlier on that it upset her new friends when she said things like that in regards to herself. Her feelings for Lloyd would fade with enough time.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 9:05 pm

Sheena frowned. "...You haven't learned anything from Raine, have you? Me and Presea, our feelings were simple crushes. Our feelings never moved past that. Our feelings toward him... honestly, I see him like a brother more than anything, and I'm sure Presea is the same. I have a feeling you don't see him that way. Neither did Raine. Are you sure your feelings will just go away? That plan didn't exactly work for Raine, after all."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 9:13 pm

Poitreene knew this was coming, she sighed slightly. "Maybe not, but there's not much I can do. Lloyd already has someone and I'm not going to just barge into their relationship. It's not in my hands in the first place. So, no, I can't be certain they'll go away anytime soon. I can only deal with myself on my end."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 9:15 pm

Sheena sighed. "I guess... I think you should talk to someone though... possibly Raine? You know how she is. She's got a level head, and she'll figure it out eventually. I mean, I figured it out, and I'm not as smart as her... not that I'm an idiot or something..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-11, 11:55 pm

She knew her friend had a point, much as she hated to admit it. Raine would figure it out in no time even if she kept it to herself. She sighed a bit. "You're right..I guess I'd have no choice but to talk to her sooner or later.."

She gently picked up Alison, who was still asleep. "I'll leave you two to rest. We'll be leaving soon. Time is still of the essence and if we lose this chance there's no telling when we'll be able to find Kaiyu again. I'll talk to you two later."

When they both left, Culotte palmed his face. "Why? Why can't..things just be simple? Just for once?" He asked rt-heroically more to himself.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-12, 12:09 am

Sheena shrugged slightly. "I don't know... nothing has ever been simple for me, so I'm kind of used to it I guess?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-12, 12:31 am

Culotte just accepted that as is and laid back down. He couldn't go back to sleep even if he wanted to, given what just happened. "..Yeah, I guess. I've never had a girlfriend or anything so I wouldn't know how to deal with half this stuff. Plus Prier might scare them away, anyway." He could kind of imagine Prier doing that, unless she liked them.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-12, 12:32 am

Sheena raised a brow. "No girlfriend? Surprising. With how mature you are, I kinda thought otherwise. Then again, people seem surprised by my lack of dating experience, so..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-12, 12:40 am

"I don't think so. I mean, I guess I'm mature for my age..I guess? People say that I just don't see it."
Culotte just considered him a bit more mature then average but nothing special. "And you hadn't been dating? I'm really surprised. You're really nice and fun to be around."

And really good looking. He of course wasn't going to say that out loud

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-12, 12:47 am

Sheena shrugged. "I never... really had time, but more than that... no real options. Nobody in my village really wanted anything to do with me, cause I used to be such a failure. Then outside of the village... well, nobody trusted my people anyway because of how secretive we were, but also because we were 'lower class'. By the time things were getting fixed.... I just was too busy. And no way was I going to date Zelos. He's not a bad guy, but I just can't stand his perversions and womanizing! If he could prove he could actually be a gentleman CONSISTENTLY, I'd have considered it. But... no."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria: The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next