The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria: The Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-24, 4:06 am

Prier grinned a bit. "Nope! And everyone is fine and in one piece thanks to that Anya woman helping us out. I think its safe to say we were all worried, but no nobody is pissed at you Lloyd. Anya also revived Poitreene's daughters. You remember Alan and Alison right? They're with her right now, but you'll meet them tomorrow. Just gotta figure out what to do with them..its not like we can exactly take them with us. It's too dangerous."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-24, 4:11 am

Lloyd nodded slowly. "Hm... if we could contact Catherine, maybe, but... hm.. I'm not sure where would be good, honestly..." He paused, then sighed. "Can't believe I almost died... again... this happens way too often, seriously..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-25, 12:59 am

"We'll, it shouldn't really happen anymore now that you're a Seraph. I don't know how strong you are, but if I felt right I think you're as strong, or stronger then Poitreene now."

Prier hesitated, then placed a hand on his. Her face was turning a bright red color. "I-I was t-thinking we should..I..don't know..maybe take the next step in our relationship?" She bit her lip, looking uncharacstically nervous. "I-I mean, only if you want to..just..we might not live through everything so..so I don't want any regrets."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-25, 1:13 am

Lloyd blinked, then blushed a bit. "Oh... well, um... y-yeah, I'd... like that... I mean, I've thought about it, but... it seemed like a big step, in my mind, and... well, I thought about... but, I figured I'd just, um... let you make that decision..." He, of course, thought she meant something like kissing, since they had yet to do even that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-25, 2:48 am

Prier felt a bit nervous, and decided to stop talking and just let her actions speak for themselves. After all, that's what she was good at. She leaned forward to kiss Lloyd, a bit timidly at first before she eased into it. Lloyd would feel her rather large chest press against him as she leaned forward.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-25, 2:50 am

Lloyd swallowed a bit as she neared, and closed his eyes just as she reached him. Kissing her... was amazing. It sent a jolt down his spine, and straight to... part of him that he didn't think about too much. He slowly returned the kiss, not really sure what to do, but just going with what felt right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-25, 2:56 am

Prier groaned a bit to the kiss, leaning more into him as her kissed deepend. Without fully realizing what she was doing, she went to kiss on his neck a bit just letting instinc guide her more then anything else. She was a virgin, but it didn't mean she was clueless about things. She may not know the finer things, but much of this was just common sense. Besides, it wasn't like the first people who found out what sex was had some sort of manual either.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-25, 3:18 am

Lloyd was really getting into the kiss when Prier's lips moved to his neck. This... was a new sensation, and completely unexpected for him. He didn't say anything though, out of fear that she'd stop...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 12:09 am

Prier had no intention of stopping anytime soon, unless for whatever reason Lloyd wanted to which he clearly didn't. She was unsure of where from here, but never the less she'd just do with what felt right. That's when, after a moment of hesitation she pulled from kissing Lloyd. Her hands fumbled a bit a few straps of her shirt before letting it come free, then her bra with was the same color as her hair.

Feeling a bit self conscious and shy, Prier blushed covering her large breast a bit.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 12:20 am

Lloyd was... well, fascinated. He couldn't help but stare. He'd never seen a woman's bare breasts before, and seeing Prier's was, to put it mildly, an amazing first. Still, he wasn't sure what the hell to do either, and his hormones, long put to the wayside, were starting to flare up and confuse him. A lot. So he just stared, fascinated, his face turning crimson.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 12:29 am

Prier fidgeted a bit, not sure what to do but she was starting to become a bit impatient as demon instincts started to act up. They weren't exactly in the 'waiting' mood for Prier to make up her mind on what she wanted to do. Getting her nerves together, she took Lloyd's hand and placed them on her breast, still red face but it was starting to die down.

"Y-you don't have to be s-so shy..you can d-do things..." It was ironic Prier saying that since she had stuttered.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 12:44 am

Lloyd tensed up, and Prier would notice something else doing the same. She'd also note that he was apparently fairly well endowed. He took a deep breath, and began to experimentally move his hands, gently massaging Prier's breasts, his face still bright red.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 12:52 am

Prier groaned a bit, she was more sensitive then normal due to now having enhanced senses. She didn't realize what she was doing, but she grinded against Lloyd a bit without truly realizing it. Her demon side was pushing past her shyness and awkwardness of her first time.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 1:11 am

Lloyd grunted, eyes widening as Prier began to grind against him. It was a very new sensation for him, and it caught him off guard. But more importantly, to him, was Prier's vocal reaction to what he did with his hands. He wanted to hear it again, and so massaged her breasts a little more firmly and, after a moment, lightly pinched her nipples, something telling him she'd like it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 1:26 am

Prier let out another moan when Lloyd did that, and felt a stronger burning desire well up within her. She went to kiss him hungerily on the lips, pressing against him and then, surprisingly nibbling at his eat a bit. Her tone was low and had a strange almost demon purr to it. She made her intentions clear.

"I want you.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 1:31 am

Lloyd swallowed a bit. "I... want you too..." He could barely believe this was happening. Briefly, he wondered if Alouette and Raine were planning to surprise him with this too, but pushed those thoughts aside. He was with Prier, and so she would have his undivided attention.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 1:53 am

Prier was more then happy to hear that, and began her actions again kissing him, then down to his neck and lower. From there she stopped at his pants, taking the button with her teeth, and after a few tries managed to open them almost playfully. Once she started to get more confident again, her natural self was starting to show.

She grinned up at him, showing slight fangs. There was a hint of lust and love behind her eyes. "Then what are you waiting for?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 2:00 am

Lloyd was watching her with a bit of distress. "...For my mind to start working again..." It was clear he was overwhelmed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 2:12 am

Prier blinked, she felt slightly dissapointed and at the same time flattered. "Ah, geez. Going to make a girl do all the work? That's fine. Just relax.." Getting her nerves together again, she completely removed Lloyd's pants. Then she got rid of her own, followed by her panties. Lloyd's length was clearly visible at the moment.

"Wow. Someone's been eating well." Prier teased, then she rose up a bit before sliding down his length. To her surprise, it didn't hurt. She had been told it hurt the first time but to Prier a sudden surprising amount of pleasure flooded through her at the moment and she froze getting used to it.

Oh shit.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 2:35 am

Lloyd tensed, inhaling sharply through gritted teeth. The pleasure was unbelievable. He'd never expected something like this. He rested his hands on Prier's hips, looking up at her. She would see then, the lust suddenly building in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 4:17 am

Panting a bit, Prier began rolling her hips as she began bouncing on him, moaning all the while. She used his chest as support, both hands on them as she started to build confidence in what she was doing. It helped Lloyd seemed to be really enjoying it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-26, 4:31 am

Lloyd groaned in pleasure, gripping Prier's hips more firmly. Slowly, he began to pull her hips against his with her bounces, helping her move; he was even starting to thrust upward a bit, his eyes focused on her face... and sometimes her chest. He couldn't help that though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-28, 12:26 am

Prier didn't care if he was starring at her face, or her chest. It was a good feeling to her; it meant Lloyd found her very attractive. She was panting as she continued her bouncing on him, feeling a pleasant situation spread through out her whole body. She didn't know what it was, but she didn't want it to stop.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-28, 12:41 am

Lloyd's breathing was getting heavy, and he felt an intense pressure building down there. He recalled what it was from school, Raine had insisted on teaching Sex Ed, and swallowed. "P-Prier... I think I'm going to... the thing that... makes babies happen, shit..." His mind was a bit scrambled like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-28, 12:53 am

Prier didn't respond verbally, instead flipping them over so Lloyd was on top of her instead and continue at his own pace. It was also this way he could pull out, which he couldn't do with her on top of him like before. Just because she wanted to share this moment with Lloyd didn't mean she didn't think a bit ahead. None of them could afford having a kid right now.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria: The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next