The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria: The Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-09, 9:33 pm

Prier actually gave her one small hug before pulling away. "All right, take your time. We'll be waiting."

Both left Kaiyu to clean up, Poitreene was the first to notice them. "How is she?"

"She's..as well as she can be. She's coming around, but it'll take some time." Alouette said.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-09, 11:24 pm

Lloyd was clearly a bit confused. "What... exactly happened? Me and Poitreene were in there for months... weren't we?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-10, 1:41 pm

Alouette shook her head. "No. You were actually only gone for less then a day. I'm not so sure why but it seems like that dimension you were in has a different state of time then here."

"You didn't miss anything besides the fight with Oboro,"
Prier then hugged Lloyd and Poitreene both. "Welcome back. Both of you. You two look closer now."

Poitreene blushed faintly. "W-we'll we have erh decided to take our relationship further." She fiddled with her fingers a bit.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-10, 2:18 pm

Lloyd looked anywhere but at other people, clearly embarrassed, but Raine was giving him an odd look. "...I'll let it slide since you two were apparently in there for month's from your perspective, but Lloyd..." Raine actually seemed to hesitate a bit, her own cheeks flushing. "...I expect you to come to my room tonight, wherever it is we stay." She ignored the sputtering from Lloyd, and glanced at Alouette. "...You can come as well, if you wish, Alouette."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-10, 3:03 pm

Alouette flushed a bit. "I..would like that..yes.."

Prier looked at them then chuckled throwing up her hands. "I was just going around something like those lines but I'm not trying to give Lloyd a stroke. On another note, we gotta decide what we're going to about those two wannabe's causing panic here."

As amusing as it was, Croix knew Prier had a point. He was back ot his normal form finally. "As screwed as it is, they're more the ruling type then destroy everything so we have some time to come up with something. Felt their power, if it was just that cliche they would have done it by now."

Levin nodded. "Sleep comes first, then we can regrop."

"I guess."
Prier mumbled. "I don't like it."

"I understand but in both fighting and war, morale and rest is just as important. Without the later two, it can get you killed quicker then anything. We stopped Oboro so that free's up some of the pressure. You, Croix, Lloyd, Poitreene and such are literally strong enough to where any conventional army native to here stands no chance. Once those two are gone, I don't see anything as a immediate threat."

Alouette closed her eyes after Levin's words. "...It's so strange we've actually gotten that strong. It almost scares me in a way, I don't think I'm making sense though."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-10, 8:27 pm

"Power can be frightening, Alouette, so you are making perfect sense." Kaiyuria had apparently returned, and was leaning against the nearby cliff. "It makes you question yourself. 'Am I doing the right thing? Do I deserve this power? Can I control it? Can I be trusted with it?' If you aren't scared of your own power, don't have a healthy respect for it, then what is to stop you from becoming a monster one day?" It was almost as if she were speaking from experience. "That doesn't mean you shouldn't use it, however... for example... I think I know a way to put my new powers to good use." Based on the way her body tensed as she mentioned her 'new powers' showed that she was trying very hard not to think about how she'd acquired them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-10, 11:09 pm

Prier and everyone else knew as well but of course didn't bring it up. "So, what do you have in mind for that power then?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-11, 1:45 am

Kaiyuria sighed. "I intend to use that time-dilating pocket realm for a more productive use. Some of us here simply need time to adapt to their powers, or to recover. So our biggest obstacle in dealing with those two forces that have arrived, is time. So... I propose we could use this pocket realm to take as much time as we can to prepare. Once I have it down and am sure I can control it properly, that is... as well as removing any nasty side-effects."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-11, 10:07 pm

"I can't see you doing it overnight."
Poitreene pointed out. "How long it would take you, I can't say but as the power is now yours maybe it won't take as long. If you accomplish what you set out to do..it sounds too good to be true I would think. The ability to go effectively years for a just a few days everytime a overwhelmingly powerful enemy props up sounds far too good to be true."

"I agree. But in the mean time we should check in with the others. No doubt Colette and everyone else left behind is worried at this point." Alouette said, glancing to the north.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-12, 6:11 am

Kaiyuria nodded. "Indeed. I doubt I'll be able to maintain it for a years worth of time anytime soon, anyway."

"As for checking in..." Valka was making herself known, reforming around Kaiyuria's legs and slinking up until she was resting in Kaiyuria's arms. "It also gives Raine and Alouette a chance to spend some time alone with Lloyd!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-13, 2:59 am

Alouette covered her face blushing and Poitreene looked amused while Prier wasn't sure what to say or think. There was no comments from the peanut gallery via Croix luckily for the sake of Alouette's heart at the moment.

When they reached the others, Culotte was the first to notice them along with Taisera and Alex who were with him.

"What happened? Are you guys okay?" Culotte asked worriedly.

"We are for the most part. Oboro is gone, so that's one less problem down." Poitreene said.

"We got worried because of the mixed energy going off, and Prier's suddenly spiked so weren't sure what to make of it. We'll.." Alex corrected himself. "For the people that can sense, it was explained to the rest."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-13, 3:19 am

Kaiyuria, strangely, seemed to falter upon seeing Alex and Taisera, looking... ashamed. She was thinking about what she had done, and was thinking to herself that if they knew, they would never want to be her vassals, even if they had already somewhat agreed to it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-13, 3:54 am

It wasn't too long before the others headed back to the village they had saved not too long ago to get some rest for the evening. They gladly had room ready for the group so they could rest and prepare for what they had to do. As usual, certain people hung around others to catch up but Taisera and Alex decided they wanted to talk to Kaiyu alone. She had been acting odd and fidgity around them since she came, and uncharartically quite.

"You've been pretty quite since you came here and kinda skittish around us..what's the matter?"
Taisera asked concerned. Alex sat on the bed waiting patiently. "If you don't want to talk about it though, its okay but we're your friends."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-13, 4:30 am

Kaiyuria hesitated, not expecting them to do this. "I... had to do something... something terrible."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-13, 4:52 am

Taisera gave her hand a comforting squeeze. "What was it? If you did something bad we won't think less of you if its something you had to do."

"She's right,"
Alex weighed in. "Levin has done things he's not proud of too when he was in service, part of the reason he left in the first place. But its not our story to say what those were."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-13, 11:55 am

Kaiyuria looked at Taisera's hand, looking almost confused. She wasn't used to people trying to comfort her like this. Sure, Valka was always there for her, and she was close with others, but she was more accustomed to having to put on a tough act for others. "...I had to use an ability that has always been in my family, but I swore I'd never use... I took Oboro's power as my own so I could pull Poitreene and Lloyd out of the nightmare realm Oboro had trapped them in.... how I took her power, though, it... it's horrific..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-14, 5:08 am

"And, what was it?" Alex coaxed gently, knowing it was hard for her as did Taisera. Whatever it was must have been bad to shake Kaiyu up like this and neither of the young teens liked it. It, to an extent, made a feeling of dread rise in them both.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-14, 6:12 am

Kaiyuria paused, and took a deep breath. "I... had to... it will be easier to say it the same way it was described to me when I first learned of it... 'tear out and devour the still-beating heart'... that... is what I did to Oboro... I tore out her heart... and began to... eat it... while she was still alive..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-15, 12:35 am

Taisera and Alex were both silent after that, Kaiyu would might feel the fear of them thinking less of her, that was until Taisera hugged her. "Shh. You don't have to say anymore. What you did..no one can say it was a good thing but you did what you had to do. I'd be more worried if you didn't feel like this."

"I'll be honest that it took me off guard but..
" Alex finished. "Me and Taisera meant what we said, we don't just ditch our friends. You're still a good person Kaiyu. You might be worried that you aren't after what you did but the fact you're questioning yourself means you didn't lose yourself. And if you ever feel like you are lost and need some ground beneath you, me and Taisera will. If you let us."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-15, 4:02 am

Kaiyuria seemed to be struggling with herself, her eyes watering a bit. She seemed to be trying rather hard to not cry. "...I don't understand why you two seem to care for me so much..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-15, 4:33 am

"You're a likebale person, a bit different but that's okay. It's a culutural thing. You helped me and my big sister when you didn't have too. You put yourself through a emotional hell to help people you barely know. That to me shows how big of a heart you have.
" Alex said softly. "Around just me and Taisera, you can just be yourself, all right?"

Taisera wiped her own eyes a bit pulling away from her hug. "G-geeze, you're going to make me cry too. But what Alex said stands. So like it or not, we're going to stick to you like glue. I'm your prietess of debacheury and Alex is..we'll who knows."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-16, 12:45 am

Kaiyuria was silent for a long moment... before she suddenly pulled the both of them into an almost crushing hug. "You two are too kind... it hasn't been long, but I am so glad I met you both..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-20, 1:46 am

Taisera and Alex were pleased to hear that before they gently dislodged themselves. "Us too Kaiyu, us too. Why don't get some rest okay? We can sleep in the room just in case you have any nightmares."

Alouette felt like her stomach would twist itself into half at the moment as she waited for..we'll she wasn't entirely sure. She just knew she was joining Raine with Lloyd to do...things with him. At first she thought of coming alone but she always felt horribly shy about it, but with Raine she felt a bit better coming forward.

This is embarrassing. I can face monsters and rogue demons but this makes me weak at the knee's.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-20, 2:16 am

Lloyd was sitting on the edge of his bed, looking clearly nervous. Raine had barged into his room and gone into the bathroom, and had instructed him to tell Alouette to join her once she arrived. He just wasn't sure what the hell he was getting himself into.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-20, 2:30 am

Alouette after a moment took Lloyd's hand as she sat down with him. "I-It's okay if you're nervous Lloyd, I am too a lot. I don't have any experience what so ever, unlike you two.."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria: The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next