The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria: The Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-20, 3:03 am

Lloyd blushed deeply at that. "I'm not THAT experienced... and... Raine wanted you to join her in the bathroom for... some reason..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-21, 11:50 pm

Alouette was confused, but then nodded a bit to that before getting up and going into the bathroom as she peeked on in. "Raine? You wanted me?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-22, 1:34 am

Raine was standing in front of the mirror, looking oddly... flustered, as she seemed to be messing with her hair. "Ah, Alouette... good, you're here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-22, 1:47 am

Alouette was more then a bit confused but she moved closer, becoming more curious as she saw how the normally composed woman was so flustered. "What's the matter Raine? You look flustered. If anything I should be the one wearing that look."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-22, 2:15 am

Raine laughed a bit weakly. "You would think. I may have more experience in this area, Alouette, but... I've never felt this strongly about a man before, especially one that happens to have been my student for much of his life... somehow, I fear I will mess this up... for all involved, really."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-22, 3:07 am

Alouette took her hand and squeezed before smiling. "What's the worse that can happen? You make a mistake and then we go from there. Lloyd will love you just the same just like I do, in fact maybe showing a bit of vunerability will get to him in a way. It'll be a learning experience for us both."

She cleared her throat. "..I believe Prier's ability for off the cuff speeches have rubbed off on me."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-22, 3:46 am

Raine paused, looking at Alouette appraisingly. "...Indeed. I blame her and Lloyd, really... but it's good. And you are correct. Besides, I need to keep my head on straight, so I can help you as well."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-23, 2:25 am

Aloutte nodded a bit. "Then, are you ready to go? We shouldn't keep him waiting to long. I'll be with you the whole time..even if I'm nervous too."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-23, 6:04 am

Raine smiled. "Who's teaching who now, I wonder. Yes, let's go, Alouette..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-01-26, 3:20 am

Alouette, still taking Raine's hand stepped outside before releasing her hand. She was still very much nervous but excited at the same time, though she had no clue what so ever what to do. Raine was more experienced so she'd guess she'd take the lead, and do what she could to help the half elf when she needed it.

"Um..sorry to keep you waiting.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-02-09, 9:37 pm

Lloyd was clearly just as nervous, and seemed on the verge of panic. "Um... that's okay, Alouette..." Raine couldn't help but chuckle at this.

"Considering Prier and Poitreene, I'd think you'd be more prepared." Lloyd sputtered at that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-02-10, 3:33 am

Alouette paused, gatheirng a bit of courage before patting Lloyd on the shoulder. "Don't be so nervous, I am too but remember Lloyd we're just like you. We make mistakes and fall over ourselves don't put us as much on a pedestal right now and maybe that'll ease the pressure off you a bit?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-02-10, 4:19 am

Lloyd didn't seem overly calmed, and was caught off guard when Raine moved closer to Alouette, whispering in her ear. "...What are you planning..."

"Alouette... you trust me here, I assume?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-02-12, 3:22 am

Alouette paused briefly, then nodded. "I..uh of course. I'll follow your lead because I'm honestly not sure where to even start. I haven't even kissed before." At the last part she sounded embarrassed but the other part of her was really excited already; it was nervouness mixed with eagerness but she wasn't sure which one was stronger at the moment.

She just knew she was truly ready for this. There was no other man she wanted to do this with.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-02-12, 10:50 am

Raine nodded, then began to... rather simply undress. "Normally this would occur more naturally, but all three of us are a little nervous, so I figure we should get this part out of the way." Her face suggested she was calm, the flaming blush said otherwise. The last anyone had seen much skin on her was at the beach, and even then it wasn't a huge difference from usual. Now, however, she was stripping down to her underwear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-03-02, 2:42 am

Alouette bit her lip after Raine stripped down, feeling almost self concious. She didn't consider having the figure like Raine, Poitreene and Prier had. She was 'pretty', she guessed, but not overly curvy and she certainly didn't have the biggest chest size. It was all things Lloyd wouldn't care about really but even so it was things she thought about.

Following the half-elves lead, she too stripped down. When she was done, her face was a bright red and she almost covered her chest with her own arms.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-11-17, 6:56 pm

With Raine and Alouette both standing in front of him in their underwear, Lloyd was of course a bit... excited, to put it mildly. He'd at least seen Raine in a bathing suit before, but Alouette was always in that rather reserved dress... and Raine was usually dressed similarly anyway. He swallowed hard, but was clearly enjoying the view. And then Raine took Alouette's hand, pulling her onto the bed more, only to whisper in her ear again. "Alouette... if you'd like to tease Lloyd a bit, as well as try something new, we can. But that depends on how open you are to being a little intimate with... well, me." She sounded rather nervous herself there. It was the first time she'd openly admitted to any real interest in women, after all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-11-19, 2:54 pm

Alouette was taken back by this, her face turning a similar shade to Prier's hair at the moment and her heart practically thudding in her chest. She was usually the well composed one, but as anyone who really knew her, she became easily flustered when it came to things like this.

"I..uh..we'll..I..wouldn't mind.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-12-17, 8:13 pm

Raine nodded a bit, and placed her hands on Alouette's shoulders, giving her a small smile. Her hands started to trail down Alouette's arms slowly, caressing them, before slipping around to unhook her bra, pulling it off and exposing her breasts. Before Alouette could say anything, and as Lloyd made a strange noise in response to seeing Raine undress Alouette like this, Raine leaned in to gently kiss Alouette, pulling her closer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-12-20, 1:26 am

Alouette's eyes widened, stiffening a bit before she relaxed into the kiss and returned it. She was still the most shy of the three. Lloyd had some experience as did Raine while she didn't have any at all what so ever; it made her nervous she would mess up and let them down. It was a silly worry but she couldn't help it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-12-20, 2:20 am

Raine didn't push too far, knowing this was even newer for Alouette than the idea of being with Lloyd. She broke the kiss once she'd gotten Alouette completely naked. "Ah... I hope that wasn't too much for you, Alouette."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-12-27, 3:42 pm

Still flushed Alouette shook her head. "No, no. I'm just nervous in general is all. This is my first time with anyone after all." She didn't want Raine to think she had done anything wrong so she made sure to clarify.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2015-12-27, 6:54 pm

Raine nodded a bit, glancing at Lloyd, who looked rather dazed. "Would you like to undress me now, Alouette?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-01-13, 2:02 am

Alouette didn't answer verbally, instead she let her actions speak for themselves. She wanted to do something and she didn't want to let the two down, but she was still shy. With that all said she had to at least try as she felt with Prier and now Raine she had to 'step up' as it were.

"A-all right.."

Shifting a bit, she gathered her nerves and began to undress Raine, getting more confident along the way.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-01-13, 2:16 am

Lloyd just watched, his mouth feeling a little dry as Alouette slowly, nervously undressed a blushing Raine further. It was... quite a sight. Was this what Zelos was talking about that one time, about 'girl on girl action'? No wonder he talked about it so reverently....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria: The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next