The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria: The Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-02-02, 3:23 pm

It didn't take too long for Alouette to finish her somewhat awkward and clumsy attempts but bless her heart she was trying and she was new to the whole thing. Did Raine want her to do something like take a bit of a lead? Tease Lloyd while they both did something?

"Um..not sure what you want me to do from here."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-03-27, 3:48 pm

Surprisingly, even Raine looked a bit unsure at this point. She wasn't sure how best to approach this; she had experience, yes, but this was still new territory even for her. After a moment, she turned and grabbed Lloyd by the front of his shirt, pulling him over. He didn't protest, as he was just a bit distracted. Raine then began unbuttoning Lloyd's shirt, strangely humming to herself.

"Um... Raine-"

"Hush, Lloyd. Class is in session, so let your teacher teach." Lloyd's eyes widened, as he blushed profusely. Something about what Raine had said... really got to him. "Alouette... would you like to help relax Lloyd a bit while I get him undressed?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-04-02, 1:19 pm

"O-kay."

Alouette shifted and moved so she was behind Lloyd as she began massaging his shoulders, he'd fine she was actually good at it surprisingly. She was still blushing but she seemed happy. "I don't remember where I learned to do this actually before you ask. I think..its just one of my memories from my past."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-04-02, 7:32 pm

Lloyd nodded weakly at that. It indeed felt nice, but it didn't exactly relax him. Raine and Alouette both being so close... and naked... well, it was hard to concentrate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-07-01, 12:11 am

Aloutte was embarrassed but happy as she continued her massage but she wanted to do more then just this. Lloyd would want more then just this and she wanted to do her best to make sure she pleased them. A bit of a worry was her stamina, she didn't think she'd have much of t at first which was why having Raine here was another bonus besides her nerves. She decided to do something, s even Raine seemed a bit unsure of how to proceed.

"Um..I'm going to try somethng different okay? Just..give me a minute."

Shifting a bit from her spot, she was soon in front of Lloyd instead, blushing the whole while. Giving him another shy smile she leaned forward to kiss his neck, trailing lower until finally she reached her spot. There was some slight hestiation before she took him into her mouth.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-07-24, 7:11 pm

To say that Lloyd was surprised was a definite understatement, and he inhaled sharply as Alouette took him into her mouth. Raine was rather surprised herself, but recovered quickly. She shifted closer to the both of them, trailing one hand down Alouette's back, her rear, and then slipped two fingers between her legs. Seeing this, Lloyd groaned a bit. "You two... are going to give me a heart attack..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-09-11, 11:13 am

Alouette tensed, partly from surprise at the action but she liked it enough to not fight it so she continued. Lloyd's words were an after thought as she continued, still blushing but otherwise enjoying the fact Lloyd seemed to be getting this much out of it. Had Prier done something like this to him before?

Not she'd ever ask.

About a week had passed with nothing of interest happening, the group was simply recovering and getting back onto their feet until Kaiyu could get a proper hold on her new powers before they could start their training. Culotte was anxious about the whole thing but he did his best to hide it; Prier wanted to get it done as soon as possible so they could get the two out the way and return Catheria to normal.

..Or the new normal, she guessed. She really didn't know what the future was going to hold and there was so much uncertainty it made her second guess herself at times a lot. After this was over, there was the whole "Overlord" thing and what her powers meant. Prier gladly would use them to help those around her, but she was realizing great power did have it cons.

More importantly if she did end up leading. Even with the others on her side, the idea scared her.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2016-12-10, 3:35 pm

"I know that look. The look of someone who is coming to the terrifying realization that they may be thrust into a position of power that they don't think they are ready for. Right?" Kaiyuria took a seat next to Prier, looking rather tired. She'd been overworking herself to get a handle on her powers, they all knew it, but she refused to take a break. Combined with the lingering guilt over how she attained them, Raine had commented that she was fairly sure Kaiyuria wasn't sleeping. She had bags under her eyes, and she seemed more distant than before. To the point Valka seemed to be spiraling into depression.

But now, Kaiyu was for some reason approaching Prier, and giving her a weak, tired smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2017-01-08, 1:22 am

Kaiyu's health both physical and mental was something of a concern to the others, in particular Taisera and Alex as far as the new people went. People like Prier too naturally but those two were among the closes as far as new faces went. There was only so much people from the outside could do with the young Overlord's guilt but the two were stubborn and patient if nothing else.

Prier was lost in her thoughts and didn't almost hear Kaiyu at first. "Huh? Oh..yeah." She said somewhat uncharastically lamely. "Part of it, but then other stuff too. We've all have with stuff lately." She didn't comment about Kaiyu's bags under her eyes, she had the conversation before but it didn't stop the young woman from worrying.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2017-01-14, 2:49 pm

Kaiyuria kicked her feet a bit, sighing softly. "Yeah... yeah you have. Seems I've caused you all a great deal of problems. If not for me, you wouldn't have become a fledgling Overlord, Alouette would still be human, Raine wouldn't be part demon.. Alex and Taisera probably wouldn't be fugitives... Oboro never would have come to this world, so nobody would have been victimized by her... Lloyd would not have been nearly killed by that general of hers... people wouldn't be turning into demons left and right, causing issues across this world..." She huffed a bit.

"Empress of Sin and Splendor... heh... I'm a failure, really. I'm a joke in my own Netherworld, my lead scientist betrayed me for power... my Netherworld was taken over by someone like Oboro... hell, people were trying to have me killed as a kid because they knew I wasn't cut out for this. Only reason I survived as long as I did is because others protected me. Valka, Asagi, my mother..." She shook her head. "At least people like you, Prier. You've got people that would happily follow you, and a big family on the way. You'll have a good support network. You've also got a lot of power in that body of yours, even if you can't access it yet. You'll be fine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2017-01-23, 10:52 am

Prier didn't know when she had become the resident pep talker, but it was something she was doing more regularly of. The young woman didn't fancy herself a leader or anything though ironically despite her thinking otherwise it was that mind set that gave her that potential for leadership if she followed through with it.

"You're only looking at it from the negative side. If I Hadn't become a Overlord, there's no way I'd be strong enough to deal with the threats coming right now. Same with Lloyd and what ended up getting him changed to that Seraph thing. Alex and Taisera were already questioning things so if not you something else would of made them jump ship. The fact some asshole betrayed you doesn't mean anything, even good leaders get backstabbed."

"You had Taisera and Alex, two people who only known you for a short bit very fond and protective of you. I think that means a lot far as the leadership goes and your people probably like you more then you realize it, I'm sure of it. Plus you're a really good person Kaiyu. You did something horrible to help the others, you came all this way to help even though you're weakened with none of this being your fight. Heck, the fact can admit where you're wrong and try to fix it just speaks more to it."

Prier smiled at her. "I couldn't ask for a better friend. I can't have my rival beating herself up so much, so don't be so hard on yourself okay?"

She meant every word of it, too.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2017-02-07, 2:22 am

Kaiyuria sniffled a bit, looking away so Prier couldn't see the way her eyes were watering. "Well... if you're this sappy, you'll need all the help you can get to be an Overlord, so guess I should take pity on you and help you out." She wiped her eyes a bit, and glanced back toward Prier. "...Thanks, Prier." She hopped to her feet, and strode off, throwing the usual swing into her hips that she hadn't had since she'd killed Oboro.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2017-03-07, 1:18 pm

Prier just smiled a bit, she did her part. Kaiyu would be fine, she was sure. In the mean time she wanted to check on Lloyd and Raine to see how they were holding up. They had saved their world not once, but twice so unlike her this wasn't entirely new to them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria: The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14