The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria: The Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-28, 12:57 am

Lloyd blinked in surprise, then realized what had happened and nodded slightly. He started slow, unsure, but as he built up a rhythm and his pleasure built, he picked up the pace, thrusting harder and faster into Prier, gripping her hips firmly. It was in this moment that he realized something.

Sex was awesome.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-28, 1:57 am

Prier gripped the sheets as Lloyd pounded into her, moaning louder. She was more sensitive to things as well because of her change, and add the fact she was doing this with someone she loved; we'll it wasn't a surprise she'd become pretty vocal. It took a lot of self control not to wrap her legs around Lloyd, as that would have defeated the purpose of this position in the first place.

"Ah..!" Prier cried out when Lloyd hit a particularly sensitive spot.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-04-28, 2:09 am

Lloyd found that having Prier beneath him, writhing and moaning in pleasure... it brought out a whole new side of himself. He wanted her to cry out in pleasure more. To see that pleasure on her face. With a sudden shift, Lloyd began pounding into Prier with even more intensity, panting heavily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-03, 11:44 pm

"Fuck....!
" Prier managed to get out as Lloyd began pounding into her harder. Her body withered under him and her moans and cries grew louder as she held onto him tighter; temporary forgetting about 'not to hold onto him so he doesn't release inside of you' thing. Not that she cared at the moment, the pleasure was rushing to her head and she didn't much care for anything else.

"Haaa..!"

If nothing else was learned today...it was learned Prier was quite the vocal type.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-03, 11:51 pm

Lloyd grunted, and began going as hard and fast as he could, bound and determined to make sure that Prier was completely satisfied. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, he could feel the pressure building and knew what it meant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 12:03 am

"Gonna cum, gonna cum..!"
Prier managed to say as Lloyd pounded into her hard causing her breast to bounce as he thrusted hard into her. She was panting, sweat coming from her as she reached closer and closer to her first and likely last climax for the night. It showed as she her cries reached a feverent pitch.

"Ha..! Ah..!"

Prier couldn't think much of anything anymore. All she knew was she was receiving a lot of pleasure from the man she loved, she felt amazing..and she probably walk awkwardly after wards. That was a small price to pay, and not something that was a grave concern of hers. Though, except for maybe a bunch of enemies coming down, Prier didn't think she'd stop even if Croix, Sheena and Presea all popped up and began watching.

A few more thrust and Prier hit her limit, letting out a scream as she clawed at Lloyd's back, her hands had become a bit more like claws in the process. It might have been slightly painful, but not much and not enough to distract from the pleasure.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 12:33 am

Lloyd didn't even register the pain. He didn't notice, and even if he had, he wouldn't have cared. Being with Prier like this was absolutely amazing, and seeing how much she was enjoying it was making it even better, by far. When Prier's orgasm hit her, her inner walls tightening around him, it was all he could take, and even if she hadn't been holding onto him and preventing him from pulling out, he couldn't even remember that he needed to. With one more thrust deep into her, he called out her name, cumming hard inside her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 12:43 am

It took a moment for Prier to catch her bearings, she was just recovering and coming down from the high of their first time. A few things had clicked into place. Such as the fact she hadn't used protection and, we'll they hadn't exactly done anything to prevent a little Prier or Lloyd running around.

And she couldn't bring herself to care. At all.

Prier closed her eyes and relaxed, being quite for once. This, to her, was one of the happiest days in her life.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 12:52 am

Lloyd just held Prier tightly, burying his face in her hair, and trying to catch his breath. It was the first time he realized that Prier smelled really good. An odd thought for him, but then again, being with Prier like this had pretty much awakened a lot of thoughts and urges he'd never had.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 12:56 am

Prier actually giggled a bit when Lloyd burried his face in her hair partly because it tickled her, which wasn't like her normally. She did laugh, or chuckle but giggling was something Poitreene or Alouette would do, not her.

"Hmm..."
She gently stroked his hair a bit.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 1:09 am

Lloyd chuckled softly, and pulled back a bit. Then, for the first time, he initiated a kiss himself, kissing her deeply. When he broke the kiss, he was smiling at her warmly, lightly brushing her hair from her face. "...You... really are beautiful... I knew that, but... I guess my mind is a bit... clearer, now, about that sort of thing..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 1:17 am

Prier blushed slightly, but slowly smiled. "..That means a lot you know? I mean I got told I was attractive before but considering the source I didn't really take it as much to heart. But..right now I don't feel like moving. We..really have to do this kind of thing more often now though.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 1:27 am

Lloyd blushed, and nodded. "Y-yeah... we do..." After a pause though, he became rather nervous. "...Uh... what... are Alouette and Raine going to be mad at me?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 1:35 am

Prier thought about it, then shrugged. "I doubt it. I seduced you, remember? If anything they'd be mad at me maybe. I seriously doubt that, if they are just have to deal with it."

She yawned a bit slightly. "Boy..I fee like I just ran a few miles, really sleepy now. Wonder if sex can build up your stamina."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 1:42 am

Lloyd blushed again. "Um... maybe? I wouldn't really know..."

"Well, it can build up your sexual stamina." Raine's voice from the other side of the door made Lloyd tense. "...Settle down, Lloyd, I can't see anything. Though I certainly heard. Prier, you might want to learn some magic for blocking sound, you are very vocal."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 1:46 am

Prier kind of wanted to die at that comment. She was that loud?

The newly turned demon pulled the covers closer to her and sort of sunk down turning red. Hopefully Culotte hadn't heard either, but then almost everyone else might have including her other friends.

"Uh...you can come if you really want. Don't have to stay outside the door like that.." Prier sort of mumbled.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-04, 1:55 am

Raine slipped in, only opening the door enough for her to do so. Right after, she cast a spell of some sort. "There. Now if you two decide to continue, nobody will hear it. A bit too late though, I'm fairly sure the others all heard it." She came over and sat down on the edge of the bed, seemingly uncaring of the embarrassment of the two naked teens, who also happened to still be 'connected'. "I do hope you two at least used protection?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-05, 11:17 pm

"Uh...."

Prier earlier hadn't cared, but really thinking about it..it really wouldn't be a good idea if she had gotten pregnant this early. There was the whole pulling out thing but she had gotten lost in the heat of the moment. There was a way to prevent pregancy, but it was something that only worked after the fact.

"We'll..erh..see.."
Prier fumbled, and got up from Lloyd to her clothes. "I'mgonnatake careofthatnow!"

Before either could say anything, Prier somehow already dressed had completely vanished to where ever it was she was going.

Moments Prier had bumped into Croix who was on his way back to where Presea was staying. Prier moved to fast for him to say anything. ..Okay..what the hell gives? He knew the kid had pretty much been going to town on Prier, pretty much everyone could hear it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-05, 11:36 pm

Lloyd sat up in the bed, making sure he was covered from the waist down, and blinked, watching where Prier had been. "..."

"Well, that'll work out... of course, you both need to realize, now that things have escalated to a sexual level with you and Prier, myself and Alouette will need to be attended to as well before too long." Lloyd went red, hiding under the covers, and Raine laughed softly. "I'll leave you to rest now... may need to talk to Alouette."

"Please don't..."

"Request denied. Sorry, Lloyd." She walked out, and Lloyd groaned a bit in embarrassment from under the covers.

~~~~~

Presea... did not enjoy being confined to bed. However, she understood why she, and Sheena, were stuck in bed. When Sheena had been slammed on the ground repeatedly as she had, she'd had several bones broken. Presea, when she'd been backhanded into a wall, had her neck and back broken, and while not paralyzed, she was weak as she healed. She was mostly fine already, but the others were making her stay in bed. "...Annoying..." At least Croix was visiting her often... she blushed a bit at that, but quickly forced it down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-06, 12:57 am

Croix came into the the room where Presea was recovering, a glass of juice in his hand he set down on a nearby night stand for her she could reach. "Got you something to drink while you were waiting. I know its not fun being cooped up in the room, but its just temporary. Even with healing, you have to recover naturally a bit but shouldn't be too long."

He found a chair he had been using earlier and sat down. "You hungry or anything?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-06, 1:12 am

Presea shook her head a bit. "No, I'm fine. Thank you..." She took the juice, taking small sips. She always ate and drank slowly. "Thank you for taking the time to sit with me, though. I'm sure you have other things to do with your time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 2:07 am

Croix shook his head a bit. "Not really. I have literally nothing else to do, and to be honest..I'd rather be spending time with you anyway." It was a bit harder to see behind his shades, but he seemed slightly embarrassed by it. "I was sleep earlier but Lloyd and Pier kind of interrupted that." He said, amused.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 2:28 am

Presea couldn't help but blush a bit. "Yes... Prier is very vocal, apparently... it's funny though. I thought I would be jealous, as I once had feelings for Lloyd, but it seems I really have gotten over that. That's good."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 2:45 am

The demon hunter chuckled slightly. "Got that right. The enhanced senses thing don't really help either, but I'm happy for them that things are working out. Lloyd is a really good guy, and Prier is a really good person too. When I think about it, I'm still a bit surprised Lloyd ended up with all three of them. At the same time I'm not."

"I set Culotte in the room with Sheena while they're both recovering. Normally I stay out of it, but the kid's a bit too shy. Just get them to talk."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 2:48 am

Presea nodded, smiling a bit. "He's a good man, even though he's young. He may not be the smartest when it comes to academics, but in some ways, he's smarter than all of us... I'm glad he's happy. I'm glad that they are all happy. Though I do hope that they can be more quiet next time, I really did not need to hear that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria: The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next