The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria: The Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:13 am

"I agree. I've never been too good with academics either. I can't make heads or tails of some of text book stuff; I'm more good with street smarts or common sense things. Done well for me so far."
Croix added. "I think with Lloyd, his comes from the heart more then anything else. More..people smart? I guess."

"..Anyway, Poitreene's kids are back in the land of the living. Thanks to that woman Anya. I don't think you heard already since you've been out for so long and things have been a bit hectic. It's good for her; she deserves to be happy too even if she doesn't think she does." Croix sipped a bit more of his drink before setting it back down. "Kinda ironic that our worse enemy at the start supposedly ends up becoming our best friend and ally."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:22 am

Presea nodded a bit. "Raine told me a bit earlier. I'm glad. Apparently it was because Lloyd was actually calling out to any deity that might be out there, to bring her some happiness. I'm surprised. After everything, I'm surprised he believed in such a thing." She sighed, and shook her head. "And I'm not really that surprised. Our group has had it's fair share of strange twists and turns. Regal was once an enemy, as was Kratos... in fact, I once was focused on killing Regal. There's also the fact that Zelos was actually a spy until he decided to side fully with us... then there was me, and my... stunted self. I betrayed the group as well, when I was under the control of Rodyle. The Renegades were our enemies, then our allies... and from what I was told, everyone first met Sheena when she was trying to kill Colette, on more than one occasion... we're no strangers to such things, so what happened with Poitreene... it's almost normal to me now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:35 am

Croix nodded a bit slowly. "When you're desperate enough, and you feel like you exhausted a lot of options, you'll try about anything so Lloyd doing that really isn't that much of a surprise. I never met Colette yet, but I have heard about her, and a bit of the rest of the story. Not the whole thing though. If things played out, I would have still been a enemy technically when I had the Dark Prince thing controlling me but it worked out. Mostly thanks to Anca and Catherine. If not for them, things would have turned out different. And I doubt I would have met Llord..or you."

The last part had a very faint blushing, but it was fairly easy to miss. "Also, Poitreene thinks you and Sheena are more slowly changing into demons. It's very faint and just a theory, but if you two were normal humans you'd be in worse shape then now. Other then that, I guess its not a big deal. You two are still you, and I sure as heck haven't exactly changed at all since finding out what I am."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:38 am

Presea nodded. "Me and Sheena heal faster than normal anyway because of our Exspheres, but I believe you are right. We are changing, slowly. Why it was faster for others, I'm not sure, though maybe we will find out one day. Wisdom comes with time, as they say... and I have nothing but time now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:45 am

Croix was slightly curious of something that had been in the back of his head for a bit for a while. "Say, Presea? If you'll forgive me for asking..how old are you? I always got the impression you were older then what you looked like. Considering me and Alouette and others you can never be sure just with looks."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:46 am

Presea blinked, then looked at him curiously. "How old do you think I am, Croix?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:49 am

Croix paused, thinking. "Physically, I'd say anywhere between fourteen to eighteen. I really can't say. I know Culotte looks a lot younger then what he really is. I'm about twenty four..not counting the fifty years I was frozen in a magical block of ice by Alouette when I was the Dark Prince."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 3:52 am

Presea nodded at that. "...Well, my bodies growth was stunted by an experiment that was started when I was twelve. Two years ago, my body began aging again. So physically, yes, I'm only fourteen. However, I'm actually thirty years old, Croix. Mentally, at least. I had my time stolen from me... about sixteen years I will never get back."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 4:06 am

Croix was more then a bit surprised, but not as much as he could have been considering. "I'm sorry. It's not exactly the same but I can kind of relate. I spend a long time apparently as the Dark Prince. I can't remember much..but during that time I stopped aging. Sometimes, I can see glimpses of things I've done when I was in that state..and I wish I hadn't. Women, men, children..didn't seem to matter much back then as long as they were human with the Dark Prince state twisting me and prodding me along."

"Before Alouette, there were a lot of other Maidens that did try to stop me, but it was pointless." Croix sighed a bit. "I don't like sleeping at times because of those memories that come with it. Sorry for unloading on you..just been on my mind for a bit. I can understand why Poitreene has so many self-loathing issues and such. It's not easy dealing with stuff like that. Best you can do is live and make amends, but easier said then done at times."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 4:10 am

Presea nodded softly. "I did not do much while being controlled that I am ashamed of, but betraying my friends... that was what truly bothers me. That, and the fact that for years, I lived alone in my home, taking care of the corpse of my father, as if he was still alive..." She shuddered a bit. "My sins were not as great, but I do understand the feeling... and you and Poitreene are both good people."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 4:17 am

Croix had heard something's, but he had never heard of anyone taking care of a truly deceased member of their family like that. He had seen people in flat out denial of their loved ones death, to the point of even going on regular routines where they would have met them if they were alive. Denial was easily one of the strongest abilities humanity had, that and hope.

"Thanks. It's good to hear a few people rooting for us." Croix on a intellectual level Presea wouldn't have problems with him even when his past was revealed but hearing it had done wonders. It made him feel really good. "I don't have to worry too much about it. Pretty much everyone I wronged is gone, not that it makes things magically go away. Poitreene though..I think she might eventually run into trouble somewhere along the lines in that sense. When that happens, we'll have to be there for her even if no one else is."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-07, 4:26 am

Presea nodded again. "Yes. We'll stand behind her, no matter what."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-08, 10:29 pm

Croix couldn't agree more then that. He would always put his friends and loved ones before himself, sometimes even if it was determinant to his health. "So in other news, I kind of feel like I don't know as much as about you as I could have. But I'd like to. I could tell a bit more about myself too. My memories are still fuzzy but I can remember about everything now. Minus a few things."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-08, 11:22 pm

Presea cocked her head to the side. "Well... I know Lloyd told you about our journey, and I told you about my lost time.. not sure what else you would want to know, really."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-09, 11:27 pm

"I guess, maybe if you remember any good memories before the experiment?"
Croix thought about it, she said she was twelve. What memories did people remember back then at that age? He could recall some, but it was only the most important memories really.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-09, 11:38 pm

Presea sighed. "Not much. I remember times spent with my family, in bits and pieces... my younger sister, Alicia, was always following me wherever I went... I wish I could have been there for her as she was growing up... that's what bothers me most..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 12:07 am

Croix couldn't help but feel sympathy for Presea. In some ways, they were alike. At least when it came to fuzzy memories, regrets and things they had wished they had done.

"It was just me and my mother..but I can't remember much besides that. It's kind of frustrating to know that much more about your past but still be in the dark." He didn't try to dwell on it though. The past was just that, the past. It was unpleasant some times, happy in others and sometimes it was okay to reflect back on them but agonizing over it didn't accomplish anything. It wasn't always easy, but he did try.

"Presea?
" Croix said, shifting slightly. "We'll..no easy way for me to say it but its been on my mind for a bit. See.." Another pause, he scratched the back of his head a bit. This wasn't like him; he wasn't the shy type. "Getting straight to the point I like you and want to get to know you a bit more then I have. I would like to try dating; just to test things. Just to see where things go."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 12:19 am

Presea blinked, clearly surprised. "...Dating? You aren't... bothered, by my appearance? Despite my true age, my body is still..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 12:26 am

"You're, you."
Croix said, shrugging. "And honestly, your appearance doesn't bother me that much. There's people older physically that look around your age appearance wise. Besides, its the inside that counts right? Mentally you're more around my age. Besides that, never gave a crap what others thought unless it was from someone important to me."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 12:58 am

Presea paused, then smiled softly. "I see... I'm glad. I rather like you as well, so..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 6:11 pm

Around the next morning Culotte woke up with a groan, a splitting headache rewarding him for his troubles of waking up before he laid back down. He didn't know where he was at first but things rapidly came back to him once the headache seemed to die down.

Wait! There was that guy and..

He paused, calming down to really think about the situation. If things had turned bad he wouldn't be alive, or be here in the bed. So he must've still been in a village. More accurately; the villaged they had just saved.

The young boy pushed himself up to look around, seeing Sheena in the other bed though sleep. He gave a sigh of relief before settling back down. That was good. He was worried she and the others had been seriously hurt or worse but it seemed like things turned out okay. Unless a lot of bad things happened while he was out for that long stretch but he preferred to think positively until it was proven otherwise.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 6:24 pm

Sheena had been awake for a bit, actually, but laying there with her back to Culotte; she didn't even know he was there, so deep in thought as she was. When Culotte began moving about, however, she rolled over, and blinked. "Culotte... good... good, you're okay...." She bit her lip. "That's good.... yeah..." She didn't know if anyone else was, however. The last thing she could remember, was.... was Lloyd being stabbed, and Presea being hit like that... "Culotte... what... what happened after that man knocked me out? Is... is everyone okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 6:44 pm

Culotte looked slightly uneasy at that. "I..we'll..I really don't know. I just woke up and after you and the others got knocked out I did too. I don't know what happened after that just I've been out until literally just right now."

A slight turning noise of the door was heard, and a small voice that seemed to be practically humming. "Morning, morning.." Though Sheena nor Culotte could see the figure, the voice belonged to a little girl and they could see a food tray hovering one inch above the bed as the actual body was clouded from view briefy due to the beds.

"I brought you breakfast!"
The little girl, probably around five with blond hair said happily. She did however lose her balance, and the breakfast fell, splattering toast and juice on the floor. Their eyes welled up in tears due to being upset of having ruined the breakfast and making a mess.

"Oh no.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 6:47 pm

Sheena really wished she could manage to get out of bed, but was still too weak. Still, she held out her hand to the little girl. "H-hey, come on, don't cry... you're too cute to cry... come here, don't worry about the mess, okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   2013-05-10, 6:56 pm

The little girl wiped her eyes a bit. "Y-you're not really mad?"

Culotte smiled shaking his head. "Nah. I mean, its just food and we can always clean it up. It's not a big deal, okay?"

If Culotte and Sheena paid attention, or remembered they'd notice the little girl looked exactly like Alison. All the way to their clothes. It was a bit much for a concidence. Regardless, they came over when Sheena asked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria: The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria: The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next