The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-01-15, 5:51 pm

Aryll raised a brow. "I just told you I don't know, Reifer. I understand this is jarring news to begin with, but please don't tune me out when I'm telling you things."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-01-15, 6:07 pm

"Apologies, sometimes these things happen. Either way I'm ready to meet them when you're ready."
It did seem strange to Reifer even Aryll didn't know who was behind it. Granted she wasn't all knowing but still.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-01-15, 6:12 pm

Aryll nodded. "Well, like I said, nobody ever found out what happened to Sela, so this is all new to me as well. Anyway, the one actually poisoning her is one of your cooks, I've got him bubbled in his quarters. Name of Drelin, as I recall. Will Hector or Iliara be joining us? It's your call."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-01-18, 2:33 pm

Reifer shook his head briefly. "If they want to come, its up to them."

"Considering how long I've been serving, I'm invested in this myself."
Hector wondered how someone like this had slipped under his nose. He was far from infallbile but he had thought he had been pretty good at keeping out the rats with Eon's help. There was a bit of irrational guilt there.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-01-18, 2:49 pm

Iliara paused, then nodded. "I'd like to come as well. I'd at least like to know what to look for in terms of possible threats..." Aryll nodded at that, then motioned them to follow as she led the way to the servants quarters. When they arrived at Drelin's room, the man seemed to have been in the process of packing his bags when Aryll had apparently frozen him in time. Aryll stood off to the side as she waved a hand, and Drelin was moving again. Only to freeze as he noticed the four people in his room.

"L-Lord Reifer! ...To what do I owe this honor?" He was clearly nervous, but trying to push that aside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-01-19, 1:37 am

It didn't really hit home until Reifer saw them. It wasn't some random who recently just came into things, he, his father and mother made it a point to get to know the staff as much as possible. Not only because of who they were as people, but because from just a practical point it made sense. Drelin was a person he knew and talked to, the idea he was behind all this was painful on itself.

"I have been told by sources the reason behind my mother's sickness is not natural, but by something that was given to her. This lead to you. What do you have to say for yourself for these claims Drelin?" Part of him really didn't want to even believe Aryll, that she was mistaken somehow but deep down he didn't feel that was the case.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-08-19, 7:33 pm

Drelin tensed, swallowing hard. "...I... I can't imagine why it would lead to me. I would never do anything to harm Lady Sela!" At that moment, Suzume suddenly stuck her head out from underneat Drelin's bed, holding up a jar of a strange black liquid.

"Found the poison!" At her words, Drelin's eyes widened.

"I have never seen that before in my life! I'm a cook, not an assassin!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13