The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-10-14, 1:47 pm

"I promise, this is important and related to what I said. Drelin, speak."
Reifer said, but it was more an order.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-10-14, 2:01 pm

Drelin hesitated. "...I...I was offered my own territory and power by Hara house if I were to successfully kill Lady Sela without being discovered... and the plan was given to Hara by someone else, so far as I know..."

Hara was stunned into silence, but Aki responded immediately. "How dare you spew such lies, you insignificant bastard!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-10-15, 10:33 am

Reifer took note of Hara's reaction mentally as he continued. "I apologize for the upsetting news, but as I said its something we both have the right to now and confront head on. "

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-10-15, 5:11 pm

Drelin swallowed hard. "I'm not lying... this is the truth, I-" He was cut off by Aki slamming her hand onto the table.

"Is this why you brought us here? To have this commoner hurl accusations at us? You expect to scare us with these cheap tactics?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-10-15, 8:34 pm

"No." Reifer said curtly, but polite somehow if that was possible. "Stop back and think for a moment. From a political perspective, me doing this makes no sense. If that's what I wanted, I would obviously make it more convincing then just an random person you have never met. I personally don't think either of you have done anything, but its possible someone from your home have. If there was any truth in it, then it needs be put to light. This was for your benefit as well as my own. It's obvious nothing further will come of this, so sorry for wasting your time. You both may leave."" He noticed Hara hadn't said an single word just yet which was rather interesting. Could be surprise, but they almost seemed troubled. "We'll pay for any expenses for coming here."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-12-19, 2:28 am

As Aki stood, starting to storm off, Hara remained sitting. "...It's true..." Aki whirled around, glaring at her husband.

"Shut up, you stupid coward! Not another word!"

"A messenger came to us... they said that if we took steps to weaken Komai, then they would allow us to keep our territory... that we would be safe..."

"I said shut up!" Aki stormed over, grabbing Hara violently and shaking him. "Be a man for once in your worthless life!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-12-25, 4:25 pm

"You know, if I was you I'd try not to make the situation worse.." Hector thought dryly to Aki's outburst, even if she was an brat that was used to having things their way, he didn't think she'd make such an amatuer mistake. Instead of denying or playing it off, what she didn't say admitted to some degree of guilt. Even if she was in on it, she could maybe manevour her way around so it didn't seem as bad as it appeared. Luckily, she wasn't as politically savvy.

Reifer hid his emotions very well, not paying Aki's outburst any mind. "He is being an man by being honest. Enough already, you're making the situation worse. Instead of lashing out at your mate, we could talk and perhaps fix this. From the sounds of it, your hand seemed forced. What country could of threatened you enough for this?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2017-12-25, 4:32 pm

Hara started to open his mouth, only to be interrupted by Aki slapping him, before she turned to Reifer and the others. "Fine, you know what happened, what we did. But your mother is not dead, and I will not let this fool jeopardize our territory by telling you who threatened us, just to bring their wrath down on our heads!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2018-01-04, 11:21 am

Reifer knew sooner or later, Hara would have to stand up to his mate though at the moment that wasn't the here or there. "I can actually respect keeping that to yourself, however there is a few things you're overlooking in all this. For one, yes its true my mother isn't dead, but as things stand there is no cure and its an matter of time. When and if that happens, I'll have no choice but to move. Besides that, there is no guarantee the person who said they wouldn't still take your territory for your own. The sneaky behavior all hint to someone of an snake."

"I can overlook this because you were looking after the safety of your people and my mother isn't dead, but at the least I would need the antidote. If nothing else, the person who put you to the task will ask you to do other things to further weakening us, thus bringing us to war anyway. Do you really think someone who did something like this and is trying to expand aggressively will likely keep their word? No. Its likely if nothing else, they'll swoop down after both of us have been weakened from said conflict."

"I can help protect your people, likely along side my ally Asai-Asakura. An aggressive expanding territory that is building its strength or using tricks to weaken others to move in is something that can't be ignored. As is I see it, you have two choices for you two. You can cover your head and hope for the best when they try to force you do more sabotage to weaken us, and hope they don't rough house after the fact. Or, you let us help as the one's behind it are truly the ones we need to be at conflict with. You don't have to like us. You don't have to sit and drink tea with us, I'm merely asking you an leader and person to think about this."

Reifer thought he had an solid case, even if Aki didn't like any of them and was more selfish he was hoping to appeal to their self interest. For Hara it was both self interest and a few other things.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14