The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2018-08-17, 6:26 pm

Iliara smiled a bit weakly, placing a hand gently on his shoulder. "I know those feelings well, Lord Reifer. I asked myself the same things often... I still do, most days. But... I feel that you are someone I can follow without regret. You may not always know what to do, but it has become clear to me that your actions are motivated by a desire to provide safety and happiness for everyone around you. That is something I can easily admire."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2018-08-20, 6:43 pm

Reifer was slightly surprised by having them place a hand on their shoulder, but it was very much a welcomed surprise considering his attraction and interest in her. True he hadn't really done anything with it and that was large in part because of all the other stress placed on him. Finding a mate had only been something that crossed his mind in the idle moments of his fleeting free time. Perhaps though it was about time to begin to change that.

"Thank you, that means a lot more then you know." He completely meant that too, not just an idle compliment. Reifer turned to the young woman. "..If you don't mind me asking what hard decisions have you made while you were princess?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2018-09-18, 12:39 pm

Iliara was silent for a long moment, before responding. "...Many that I wish I didn't have to make... ordering sneak attacks on Takeda bases in the night... assassinations... the decision of where to send aid when multiple villages need it... effectively deciding who lives and who dies... but the one I regret most, is the decision I should have made, and did not... I should have killed my uncle as soon as I learned of what he was doing... but I hesitated. I wanted to talk to Kenshin first... and it cost me dearly..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2018-09-18, 8:23 pm

Reifer could sympathize with the thing she said unless one was meaning the later, since out of all his decisions he hadn't had one of those that were more of a personal matter. Over time he was confident, but not delighted he'd eventually have to make one of those eventually.

"..I understand. I can't relate exactly since our experiences are different. There are a great many of things we wish we could change and alter, but its part of life and especially for people like us. It might be naive but..maybe we can help each other in some ways with decisions. The only person who can make these is us, but having another person, I think, helps." At the very least, having someone else that could relate and talk to close to your age definitely did help.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2018-09-18, 8:46 pm

Iliara managed a weak smile, nodding. "That is true... and... thank you again, Lord Reifer. You have done so much for me since we met... if not for you, I would be dead, or worse, as would Yukihime... and now you are giving me a purpose. I'm able to be productive... and do something that matters..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   2018-09-28, 8:57 pm

The question was where to go from here? There were so many unknowns with the current plight and he was honestly scared of where they might lead into the future..though they were way beyond his control at the current time. That being the case, as his father said when he was living to focus on the things he could control then stressing about the things out of it.

"You've done a lot for me too. I don't honestly have anyone around my age to really talk to that is or was in a similar situation. It's nice having someone to talk to."
Then he paused for a moment. "..When things settle down if you're interested, I'd like try dating. We can just see how it goes from there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15