The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

All In All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 12:16 am

Junko went over and said something to her daughter who nodded. "Uh..okay. Let's go Samara, there's a T.V. show I want to show you."

Junko turned to the others. "Is there any rooms where me and Kiroto can talk in private?" She wanted to know what Kirito wanted to talk to her about. Even if Ignis did make a teasing remark, she was the type to take it in stride, though Kirito might get flustered again.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 12:26 am

Ignis blinked, then nodded, and pointed them over to her own room. "Yeah, you two can talk in there, you'll have plenty of privacy." She started to walk away, but called over her shoulder. "Condoms in the top drawer if you need them." Kirito made an odd sound in response, palming his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 12:49 am

Junko was amused but left it alone as they headed to the room so they could talk before she sat down at the bed, crossing her legs. "So, you mentioned you wanted to talk to me in private. That's why I told Naoki to keep Samara company. Is something wrong?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 1:02 am

Kirito took a deep breath. "I told you before that I was working with a group that was investigating a magical disturbance, and that Naoki was involved. That she was granted magical powers to fight monsters called Witches, by making a wish to this 'Kyubey'. I've found out more since then. I don't have 100% of the facts. A good bit of it is theory, but after speaking with someone who has also been investigating this situation, I'm pretty sure we know the gist of the situation. I was instructed not to blow my cover if I could help it... I won't tell Naoki yet, though that is part of what I want to discuss... but first..." He paused, and looked Junko in the eyes, a tenseness rather apparent in him.

"I'm going to tell you everything. Who I work for, exactly what brought me here, and what I've found out. And I need you to stay calm. To stay calm... and promise me that you won't tell anyone else just yet. If the wrong people find out about it, I have no idea what trouble it could cause, and-" He suddenly cut himself off as a light on his watch started flashing. He paused, a panicked expression crossing his face. 'Wh-what do I do?' He kept his head down, trying to think. The light kept flashing, and he covered it up by faking a nervous gesture. 'Shit... it's still... this silence is too suspicious, I have to do something, but what?!'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 1:13 am

Junko was wondering what the young man could be ready to tell her since already there were many questions and concerns in her head. How long had her baby been fighting exactly? And these Witches obviously weren't the same she was thinking of.

Before she could reply, she noted Kirito panicking. She slowly frowned. "Do you need a minute?" She was good under pressure, and panicking would show she wasn't ready to be told secrets at all.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 1:28 am

Kirito swallowed hard, subtley checking his watch. The light was still flashing... and more intensely now. 'Shit!' He pressed a button, causing the flash to disappear, it instead vibrating lowly, just enough so he could feel it. "I... s-sorry, I'm just... nervous, is all..." The vibration ramped up, and Kirito's obvious panic skyrocketed. He had no idea how to get out of this situation. It was an unknown element to him, something he didn't have a ready response for yet, not without blowing his cover. "I..." He paused, and closed his eyes as he steeled his nerves. After a moment, he looked up into her eyes, and she would see he looked... apologetic. "I'm sorry, Junko..." He moved forward, placing his hands on either side of her head as he pulled her into a sudden kiss. Hoping she would be able to forgive him after this, he deepened the kiss, pulling Junko in closer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 2:00 am

To say Junko was shocked would have been a big understatement. At first she melted a bit into the kiss but forced herself to pull away. "..I'm sorry we can't. I like you, but I can't do this to Naoki." She said in a strained voice, her breathing had picked a bit from the sudden kiss.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 2:17 am

Kirito was panting a bit, heart hammering in his chest, and he couldn't pretend it was only due to his earlier panic. The vibrations of his watch had stopped in the middle of the kiss, causing him to let out a shaky breath. "That... bastard..." He palmed his face, then looked up at Junko, blushing deeply and looking ashamed of himself. "I'm so sorry, Junko... I didn't know what else to do..." He shook his head, and held up his watch. "I had a sensor built in, to let me know when something that can't be seen normally is nearby. Kyubey had slipped in, and wasn't leaving.... I had to do something to convince him we weren't talking about anything of interest to him... I promise, I did that because I didn't see another option without blowing my cover that would get him to leave quickly; I didn't let my attraction to you dictate my actions." He paused when he realized he admitted so easily that he was attracted to her, but then shook his head. No time for that now.

"Junko..." He bowed his head. "I want to ask your forgiveness for doing that to you, but it has to wait. I need to tell you what is going on, why I had to do it. I beg you to reserve judgement until I explain everything, please."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 2:40 am

Junko slowly nodded, deciding not to focus on what just happened just now. "I understand. Just please, tell me everything. I want to know what's going on and if there's anything I can do to help."

It was purely by accident of keeping tabs on Kaori to make sure she was safe that Emanulle found out where Kaede had lived. At first, he was going to leave her be but Michru had insisted on meeting them again, so naturally he caved. It had come very quickly how much Michru and Kaede bonded in such a short time, it may have to do with her own missing daughter but he didn't think so.

A week passed with him and Michru vistiting from time to time, he didn't tell Kaede about what was going on. It was something that made the young man feel guilty but there was nothing for it, it would have betrayed Kaori's trust and put Kaede in possible danger.

Overall, her company was very pleasant, soothing almost. He found himself going whenever he could just to visit when both of them weren't busy but he didn't want to overstay his welcome. At the moment he had fallen asleep on the couch with Michru nearby.

A moment later, the young girl stirred before she hopped down, taking her small blanket along the floor which covered herself. She headed to one of windows where it was raining outside again and simply sat there watching out the window as the blanket covered her whole body minus her head.

She started crying a bit, rubbing her eyes slightly when the tears blurred her vision and she thought no one was watching her.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 2:58 am

Kirito nodded... and told Junko everything. That he was part of the Myriad Crusaders. That he came here because of time loops being detected. The truth of the Puella Magi, of the Witches, of Kaori. He laid everything out for her. The true danger Naoki was in, that all of them were in, with the upcoming arrival of Walpurgis. Thanks to his talks with Manny, who had Kaori as a source now, he was able to relay everything. "Now... I know that it's hard, but... you can't tell Naoki, not yet. Right now, she still trusts Kyubey, still sees him as a friend. The only real evidence I have would be Kaori's testimony, assuming she'd agree to talk about it, and even then, I'm not sure how Naoki would take my word considering I haven't been completely honest with her. I need more time to either get more evidence, or to find a way to... do something, I don't know. This situation is far more dangerous than I ever imagined, and I think we only have this one shot. From what Emanulle has told me... if Kaori has to reset again, we'll have lost our chance, because she won't confide in him again. I'm telling you this because you deserve to know, and because I know you want to help. That's why I brought you this."

He held up a strange crystal. "I need something important to you. Something you always carry with you, that has sentimental value."

~~~~~

Kaede really didn't get much sleep these days, so it wasn't strange that she was wandering the house late at night for one reason or another. When she saw Michru at the window however, she came over, and knelt down next to her. Immediately noticing that she was crying, she gently took the girls hand, looking at her in concern. "Michru? What... what's wrong, sweety?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 4:59 pm

Junko was confused at first but complied with the request; she got a picture of her deceased friend who was murdered along with her and his family in it. "Here...I think this is the least I can do.."

The little girl shook her head at first, seemingly not want to talk about it. She did however seemed to take comfort in her presence and leaned in closer when Kaede took her own hand.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 5:57 pm

Kirito nodded, and placed the crystal to the picture, pushing some magic into it. The crystal seemed to fuse with the picture, and Junko would feel a jolt of energy pass through it, and into her. "That's your Focus. It's not a full one; the magic in it is limited, but there's still a good bit of it. You just focus on it, and draw on the power there. You'll transform into a sort of Pseudo-Knight. You'll have the kind of abilities that I have, though they will also be unique to you. To change back, just will the power to leave you. The number of times you can do this will depend on how long you stay transformed, and how much power you use. Due to the nature of this, you will be able to draw on even more power than I can if you need to, but because it's not truly bonded to you, you'll be endangering your life if you pull on too much. If you push it too far, the most likely result is your body breaking down, killing you. So please, be careful, and don't push it unless you truly have no choice, okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-22, 11:50 pm

Junko too the crystal gently into her hands before looking back at Kirito. "When will we start training? You already know by now I have no training, much less with something like this."

Kaede managed to get Michru to sleep no problem, even if she didn't talk about what was bothering her at least she was able to go to bed quickly. If nothing else Kaede being around as she nodded off seemed to have put her more at ease.

What was surprising or not was Manny up again he looked a bit tired but not entirely from the sleep. "..She was crying again wasn't she?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-23, 12:16 am

Kirito nodded a bit. "You and Naoki were already involved in the conditioning, and honestly, at this point, I think that we can move on to the real thing. We'll continue the normal training, but we'll start on training with your powers next time as well. Though, what do we tell Naoki about how you got these powers?"

~~~~~

Kaede was surprised, but nodded. "She was, yes... that happens often?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-23, 1:13 am

Junko frowned a bit. "..I honestly don't know. Do you know if there's people that have similar powers on earth? Obviously not exactly the same, but if I got information like that, I could work something like this."

The Arkon gave a weary sigh. "It's because of a girl named Christine. A long story short, I was interested in her and Michru and Christine were close." He was glad Michru was asleep in another room so she wouldn't over hear. "One day, she invited me over privately and seemed to be hinting as she said about making see her in attractive clothes. When we got there, I asked her if feelings were mutual and she admitted she knew about my feelings the whole time and that she didn't; so she was essentially toying with me. She then just left without a word and I pretty much never saw her again. Christine never even bothered to keep in contact with Michru even when she was nearby..so it naturally messed with her a lot. I keep telling her its not her fault and she's gotten better, but sometimes she has her moments."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-23, 1:45 am

Kirito shook his head. "Unfortunately, I don't. I guess we can tell her at least part of the truth... that you wanted to help, and I was able to grant you temporary powers."

~~~~~

Kaede was silent throughout, concern evident on her face. When Manny finished, she blinked a bit. "I... see." She smiled softly, looking every bit the gentle mother she was. "Do you know where she lives now?" There was no hint of anger or danger in her voice... perhaps that was why a chill went through the air.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-28, 12:27 am

Junko nodded slowly. "I think something like that can work. And Kirito? I don't hold what happened against you at all. You just confused me at first, I thought you brought me up here just to have your way with me." She teased.

Emanulle looked at her sideways, he didn't want her involved for obvious reasons. "Back at Perene. Why do you ask?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2015-12-28, 12:48 am

Kirito looked away at that. "That's... part of something else we need to talk about, Junko. This... situation... with you, me, and Naoki..."

~~~~~

Kaede paused, and slowly led out a steady breath. "Well, I suppose there is nothing I can do then, so best to just let it go then."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2016-01-01, 11:51 pm

Junko's smile slowly faded away as the seriousness kicked in. "..All right. Go ahead."

"She doesn't look it, but she's extremely powerful. If by chance you do see them somehow, please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." Kaede, far as he was aware was a normal untrained human but he could be wrong. Most conventional average weapons didn't have much effect on them either.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2016-01-12, 10:50 pm

Kirito took a long breath, clearly nervous about this conversation, but it needed to be had. "To start out... I'm thankfully not as clueless as some guys my age. I can pretty much tell when someone has an interest in me, and I'm perfectly aware when I'm interested in someone else. And... I think it's fairly obvious to both of us that we are attracted to each other, but also that me and Naoki are attracted to each other as well... knowing this doesn't mean I know what to do about it though..." He sighed a bit. "After Sachi, I wasn't sure I was willing to have those kind of feelings again, and then Asuna... there was something there, but Emus also had feelings for her and I was still reluctant to get involved with anyone and... so I just kind of... gave up on that." He shook his head a bit.

"Now... now I have this situation, and I won't lie... I like both you and Naoki a lot. The age thing isn't an issue to me. What is an issue is that you are Naoki's mother, and Naoki is my... mission, essentially. I'm lying to her every day simply by not telling her the truth of who I am and why I'm here. I'm to the point where no matter what I do, someone is getting hurt, unless I just don't do anything, and I don't think that's an option anymore. This entire situation is something I don't... I don't know what to do. And it's made all the worse by the fact that I'm trying to figure out how to prevent the deaths of everyone involved in this insanity..." For once, Kirito actually looked his age; a sixteen year-old with no clue of how to handle all the stress and responsibility piling onto his shoulders.

~~~~~

Kaede sniffed a bit, looking a little miffed. "Well... no promises." She took a deep breath, then shook her head. "That aside... you blame yourself in some way, don't you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2016-01-14, 2:53 am

Junko not sure what else to do at the moment, gave Kirito a hug before pulling away. "You..you have way too much on your plate young man. I really wish I had a clear, clean cut out answer for all this but I don't. When your mission is over, you'll likely have to go. That would mean me or Naoki would have to go up there with you, or you'd have to stay here. That's a huge commitment, especially since either would be so far away from home and things they're used to."

"Kirito, you have to be realistic about feelings. Yes love is wonderful, but rational decisions should still be made when possible, because when it dies down you're left with the decisions. It's why you have young couples that are madly in love later bitter with each other, because one blindly tossed aside percuations and other things."

"Naoki I wouldn't worry about, she's nice to a fault and tougher then she looks. Maybe me and Naoki will like it up there? It's something to try. The first important question is how you feel about earth? Would you like it enough to stay here for a extended period of time? Is it something you can see doing?"

Emanulle hesitated. "..Yes and no. The rational part says no, the irrational part says yes. I know now Christine has issues and regret getting close to them, more for Michru's sake. I'm not a therapist but I think..she is what you call a borderline. They seem normal, sweet at first to draw you in..and well you know the rest."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2016-01-14, 4:44 am

Kirito was silent for a long moment. "If I'm honest... where I am has never really mattered much to me. I was perfectly fine living in Aincrad, and that was a virtual world. I've always kind of... followed the whole 'home is where the heart is' thing, I guess. And where I live doesn't affect my work, since they have 'anchors' that allow us to teleport to headquarters and back when needed. Living on earth wasn't something I was worried about because doing so wouldn't have been a problem at all... my problem was whether it was fair to either of you to even try, and for that matter..." A pause.

"It's far too early to be saying things like 'love', but I do have feelings for you both. And I'm aware enough of my feelings to know that I wouldn't even know where to begin when it comes to figuring out who to..." He shook his head. "Whether I pursued something with you, or with Naoki, there are problems I don't know how to handle, especially since even if I choose, that doesn't make my feelings for the other person just... disappear." He wasn't even entertaining the thought most young men his age might have considered; of being with both. He figured even thinking about that would warrant him a slap or two.

~~~~~

Kaede raised a brow. "That's not really what I asked though. It's clear she has problems, but the way you talk about it, your body language... it's clear that you are for some reason still blaming yourself in some way for what happened. Why?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2016-01-16, 12:02 am

Junko sighed. "I don't have a answer Kirito. This is something I need to talk to my daughter about but after our talk I'll get back to you. At least we know the transportation issue isn't a problem if something did happen."

"I.."

Emanulle took a deep breath and sighed. "I don't think I told you about Michru's mother..but a long story short of it is: I thought they were at least a friend but it turned out they were just using me for their own ends. Like Christine. Michru ended up in my care after they died since they had nowhere else to go and I ended up accepting. At the time, she wasn't my problem and I had every right to dismiss it and go about my life to let it be someone elses problem. I just couldn't do it after seeing how depressed she was. I was always something of a bleeding heart.."

He shook his head. "Anyway, that would make twice I fell for women who ended up burning me that way that seemed normal and sweet. So to your question, I guess the only thing I blame is my judgement. I feel like I was ignoring painfully obvious signs now in hindsight about their character."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2016-01-16, 12:34 am

Kirito nodded a bit. "It seems that's all I can do, is leave it to you and Naoki there... but even before that, I need to figure out how to make sure everyone survives Walpurgis.... I think... I may go track down Kaori or something, I don't know."

~~~~~

Kaede listened patiently, before pulling him into a gentle hug. "I don't know what to say to that... you seem like a good judge of character actually, you were just blinded by your feelings... and that's something that can happen to anyone... I never had any luck with relationships myself, so please trust me when I say that I understand a bit of how you are probably feeling. But you have Michru, so I'd like to think that despite what you had to go through, it was worth it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All   2016-01-16, 2:22 pm

There was a bit of concern there, from what she heard about Kaori from Naoki and what she had seen with her pulling the gun out on Sayaka. "I don't know what to think of that girl, honestly. Just be careful when you approach her."

Emanulle was caught off guard by the hug but relaxed and returned it. It felt..nice. A simple hug could do wonders it seemed.

"Thank you."
Then something seemed to click. "Wait, you had trouble to? I'm surprised you always seemed so well put together." He hadn't asked about Kaori's father, as he felt it too personal but it surprised him someone like Kaede would have trouble.

Then again, with how attractive she was, he could imagine some men just wanting to get close to her physically and get upset when it didn't turn out.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All In All   

Back to top Go down

All In All
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: