The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Goes Around, Comes Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-10, 1:37 am

Having been expecting something like this, Rinko was actually standing in the room next door to Sei's, with a cup up against the wall, listening in. She'd expected Kamaury to try and wake Sei, and was curious what methods she'd employ. After all... Sei was a very heavy sleeper. Something he'd gotten from his father, really.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-11, 10:28 am

Kamaury face twitched to a slight frown at Sei's non response. He must have been a heavy sleeper to still not notice so she went closer, gently placing a hand on his shoulder shaking him gently. "Young Sei, please wake up. You'll be missing out a important part of your growing development this early in the day."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-11, 2:23 pm

Sei's brow furrowed slightly in sleep, but otherwise didn't respond. On the other side of the wall, Rinko was grinning, rather amused by Kamaury's current attempts to wake Sei. 'That won't work this early in the morning...'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-15, 11:18 am

Kamaury stood there.

She waited.

And there was no response.

The demon golem made no further comment as she went into the bathroom, the sound of running water could be heard before it shut off. Moments later, she came with a cold wet towel she had just wringed out and applied it to his forehead.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-15, 1:29 pm

After a moment, Sei shifted, frowning a bit more in his sleep, and mumbled a bit. He pawed at his face, pushing the towel away before rolling over, mumbling again to himself. Rinko, personally, was surprised by Kamaury's choice of action. She hadn't expected such a rather gentle approach the second time. She also noticed that Sei seemed to be in an even deeper sleep than normal for some reason.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-15, 11:28 pm

Kamaury pondered her other options, she could certainly be far more forceful in her approach to wake them up. However, to her knowledge a 'weekend' wasn't a school day, as such unless there was something important there would be no reason to wake them up.

"........"

A decision made after a bit more musings, she went over and surprisingly gently lifted his head a bit so his head was back on the pillow before pulling the covers over them. Without another word she headed out the room and closed the door behind them.

Let Sei sleep for now.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-16, 12:24 am

Rinko had snuck around to peek on the situation after having heard the water running, and shifted back as Kamaury left the room, smiling at the woman. "Hm. That was really cute, Kamaury. Hope you don't mind, but when I noticed you trying to wake him up I thought I'd see what you'd do. He's a pretty heavy sleeper. Though I'm surprised the damp rag didn't work. He must have been pretty tired yesterday. Didn't keep him up all night, did you?" The coy smile she was giving Kamuary suggested she was thinking of.... something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-16, 12:32 am

Kamaury brow raised at that. What was the woman suggesting?

She titled her head a bit, almost cutely before responding. "I'm not sure what you are implying. Me and Sei weren't in the same area so I couldn't keep him up." A bit of a pause then added. "Or, I suppose technically I could have, should I have made loud noises. But that would have been rude to you both so I would of course choose not too."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-16, 1:38 am

Rinko paused, wrinkling her nose a bit. It seemed Kamaury was either too 'innocent' to understand innuendo, or was playing dumb. "I suppose it's pointless to use innuendo with you, huh?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 1:19 pm

In Kamaury's case, it was the former she didn't really understand what Rinko was getting at. Not to say Kamaury was intelligent, far from it but because of certain things certain things she didn't completely get yet. "Innuendo?"

Something clicked then.

"Ah, you are implying I mated with young Sei. I can promise I did not. I lack reproductive organs and parts as it was not my function. I suppose theoretically I could use other parts, but as I also lack in depth touch I would get nothing out of it."

Seemed Kamaury had no shame what so ever, and was rather blunt. A dangerous combination.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 4:38 pm

Rinko blinked, looked somewhat upset. "I... see... well, I was trying to make a joke, actually, and tease you, see if I could get an embarrassed reaction out of you, but... you don't have the ability to have children? Or just to have sex? Or even just... enjoy the touch of a loved one? At all?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 4:44 pm

"I can feel touch, its just dampened. For example, if I felt a ice cube and such it would be cold to me. If I held your hand I'd be able to feel it, I just wouldn't feel more in depth certain things. To the later two, no. No I do not. I can't have sex or have children. Why does it upset you?"
Kamaury, bless her was, we'll what she was at times but through no complete fault of her own.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 4:51 pm

Rinko frowned a bit, sighing. "Well... it's just... sad, that you wouldn't be able to enjoy such things. If those were things you just didn't wish to do and so chose not to, that's one thing. But... you don't even have a choice in the matter. You were denied that choice. And that's just... wrong. You are perfectly capable of emotion, so what if you ever developed feelings for someone? You'd never be able to enjoy that side of relationships, or have children with that person. It just seems... cruel, to me, that you were not given the right to choose what you wish to do in that aspect of your life, because some shortsighted idiot couldn't be bothered to give you a fully functioning body to go along with your mind."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 4:57 pm

Kamaury understood a bit, and nodded. "It indeed could prove unfourtnate. However, I do not desire to procreate and have the usual drive humanoids have to finding a romantic mate. I do admit, though, there may be a portion of me that desires friendship bonds. It has been brief but my stay has been rather pleasant so far. Though, in theory that could change. I was created to ultimately adapt and evolve that could include other things if need be one day."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 5:05 pm

"See, that's the problem." Rinko was clearly displeased. "You just said you were created to adapt and evolve. That means that for your creator to do such a thing, and not take into account that you could potentially one day adapt in a way to desire romantic bonds, sex, children, any of those things.... it's ridiculously irresponsible at best, cruelty at worst. Your stay has been brief, yes, but I already know that the idea of you potentially having to suffer in any way because of the mistakes of your creator bothers me greatly..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 5:11 pm

Kamaury mulled over the news before saying anything. "I was created without a soul, Rinko. Though I have been told by someone that they believe otherwise. Whether I started with one or formed one later is I suppose irellevant if true. My purpose was as a weapon, so things such as that would be distracting as my job as a weapon. Also, you misunderstand but its my fault for not clarifying. When I say adapt and evolve, that means physically my body can alter itself a bit. So in theory if need be that can change but I can't completely say for sure."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 5:18 pm

Rinko blinked. "You mean your body could develop reproductive organs potentially?" The thought of that was strange... and yet, she recalled hearing that the famous Rosecourt sisters had a similar thing occur, so perhaps it wasn't that strange.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 5:33 pm

"In theory. My creator was in that sense a genius, I was a product of magic but still. Though, I honestly cannot recall who created me or even if they still live." Kamaury shrugged. "Either way I doubt I will develop a desire for pair bonding so its not a concern right now. If such a event did occur I would have to deal with other problems normal humanoid women worry about."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 6:16 pm

Rinko chuckled a bit, mood lifting now that she knew Kamaury wasn't in as bad a situation as she had thought. As for Kamaury's belief that she would likely never desire such a relationship... Rinko always did like a challenge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 9:05 pm

"If I may ask, would you have me do anything today? If not I will be out of your way, I promise." Kamaury assured the older woman(at least looks wise). Though from the sound of things Kamaury was under the impression Rinko would want her 'out of the way' and out of sight when not making herself useful. Probably a tie in to her past.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-21, 10:25 pm

Rinko raised a brow. "You wouldn't be in my way. Anyway, you can help me set up the cafe. Prepping the kitchen, making sure the cafe itself is clean and stocked, things like that. Sei will join us later."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-23, 10:35 am

"That is acceptable."

Kamaury followed after Rinko, but then a question came out of left field. "I am curious of one thing. What was it like having Sei as a child? I've seen children at a distance but have never met one so I am curious on what they are like in reality."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-23, 4:41 pm

Rinko was startled by the question, but after a moment, she smiled. "Well, the happiest day of my life was the day he was born, and I've loved being around him every day since. He was adorable too... though he still is, if you ask me. He's always been pretty smart, and sensitive... and I can say with perfect honesty, that if anything happened to him, I wouldn't have the will to keep living."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 5:55 pm

Kamaury was silent for a moment. "If its possible, I would like to work with small children to see what its like but I don't think many would let me near them prfoesionally considering my background; or lack of there of."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 5:58 pm

Rinko paused, thinking about that. "Huh... well... there is a friend of mine who has a young daughter, she'd probably be willing to let you babysit. She never really gets out of the house much."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: