The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Goes Around, Comes Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 6:05 pm

Kamaury glanced at them. "Who is she?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 6:38 pm

Rinko chuckled a bit at that. "A retired doctor, named Akiko. She lives nearby. She retired after her husband died, so she could be with her daughter. She loves being with Nayuki, but even she needs to get out from time to time. And I can assure you, Nayuki is an adorable bundle of energy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 7:09 pm

Kamaury nodded a bit at that. "I wouldn't mind meeting them as well. They seem like they would be a pleasant invidua;."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 7:14 pm

"Oh, you have no idea." Rinko actually motioned for Kamaury to follow her to a multitude of framed pictures on the wall. Most were of Sei, Rinko herself, and what was clearly her late husband. But a few were of others, and she pointed to one in particular. Rinko was grinning brightly in the picture, with her arm thrown over the shoulder of another woman, who had a third woman doing the same on her other side. Below them, a slightly younger Sei was looking embarrassed, as a three year old girl with purple hair seemed to be attempting to climb him like a tree. "The woman in the middle is Clara, she owns a flower shop next door actually. The woman on her other side is Akiko, and that little cutie is Nayuki."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 9:30 pm

Kamaury said nothing, she just went to look the pictures over as Rinko pointed through them for her to view for herself. "I see. They all seem like very nice indivuals. If both are human, they have aged rather well but its no surprise. I have heard the medical knowledge on earth has made it to the point a human can live for two hundred years."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 9:42 pm

Rinko grinned. "Well, they are both human, yes, though Clara is also an expert of an energy known as 'Natural Energy'. It helps keep her young, but no idea how long it will allow her to live. Could be a really long time though. Which... probably isn't a good thing, honestly." Her smile fell. "Unlike me or Akiko, Clara's on her own, in terms of family. She's rather reclusive."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 9:57 pm

Kamaury looked back at the picture. "I cannot say I can truly understand. I've never had family or anything of that sort, though for all intents and purposes I am immortal. Just as long as my body is not destroyed anyway. I have heard of this Natural Energy, once before. One of my previous masters wanted to ultilize it with mana. They exploded."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 10:02 pm

Rinko blinked a bit at that. "...Clara says that it turns the user to stone if they take in too much and don't balance it properly... I shudder to think what they did to make it explode..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 10:41 pm

"They were greedy and stupid. They sought to combine a violatile power with one that requires perfect control and paid for their hubris and foolishness. I can admit I do not miss them, they were a cruel master. Mana is the one of the fundemtal energies of the universe, its not a toy to be played with by egomanaics." Kamaury said simply. It was probably the first time she ever talked bad about anyone to Rinko.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-24, 10:56 pm

"Oh, I completely agree. Combining Mana with Natural Energy should be possible, from what Clara has said, but they would need to be perfectly balanced with each other, and it has to be taught by someone that has the ability to rescue you if you mess up.... to think someone would be so arrogant as to think they could just brute force it..." She shrugged. "Well, no great loss. One less idiot in the universe, and another step closer to you ending up here with us, so, I'd say it's a win!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 12:14 am

Kamaury was confused by something. "You enjoy my company that much already?" She was surprised, no one had ever wanted her around. At the least, none when it came to not proving her worth on the battlefield in some matter or another.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 12:24 am

Rinko raised a brow. "Of course. You are pleasant company, even if you are a bit weird. Not that that means anything. I have an unhealthy obsession with my son's love life, so clearly I'm not exactly normal myself." Somewhere in the world, a blonde mother of two sneezed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 12:57 am

"Thank you then. You are pleasant company too, Rinko." Kamaury turned to her. "I do not find it strange. You only want to make sure your son is happy and has a suitbale mate, that is admirable. However, its only my opinion why that is, its also prudent to make sure he falls on his own. It is the only way some things can be learned. Of course, I am no mother so heeding advice from me, a weapon, is probably ill advised."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 1:03 am

Rinko could only smirk. "And yet the advice you just gave me, is advice a parent should follow. Parents too often coddle their children for too long. They are too protective, and end up doing more harm than good. You already have some of the knowledge of how to be a good parent, I'd think. There is no rulebook for raising a child, just some guidelines really. Keep them safe, keep them healthy, teach them how to live in the world, and make sure they know they are loved. Sometimes though, you just have to let them make their mistakes and learn from them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 1:36 am

"I see."

It was Kamaury's simple response. "Perhaps, I do have some talent in regards to parenting. Though since I have never looked after a child I can't really say. I do worry if I lack the ability too should I look after Nayuki."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 1:40 am

Rinko seemed to think about that. "Hm... would it make you more comfortable if Sei went with you? He's not a parent himself, but he would probably be able to help with anything you might not know to do."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 2:15 am

Kamaury nodded. "Yes, please. I would feel far more comfortable with them there. Whenever I do start my duties there."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 2:20 am

"Great! I'll give Akiko a call later then, and we'll set a date for it. For now, let's get started on setting up the cafe!" With that, Rinko led the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-25, 11:10 pm

Kamaury said nothing as she went to work and help out Rinko get things together. Part of her admitted she was curious of what spending time with a little one would be like, but that would come later.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-27, 1:09 am

Victoria was relaxing in the rather enormous backyard of the Brunel mansion, in the area designated for 'training'. Considering who lived here, it had to often be cleaned up. Bullet holes, blood, craters, things like that. Of course, the ground was currently stained red in places and the scent of blood was still apparent, at least to her, due to Levante and Enma having a 'friendly spar' just that morning. "Hm... I hope the kid's not too put off by it... nah, I'm sure he'll be fine." For now, she just relaxed as she waited, floating in the air due to her powers, basically forming a hammock out of shadow energy. A completely trivial and stupid use of her powers that she felt to be wholly necessary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-28, 7:11 pm

Reizo, when he came to see Victoria was taken back by all the blood. He was unerved really but it wasn't like he hadn't seen before, and his training did help. He wasn't the incredibly meek boy he once was but parts of it was still there. "Um..where did that blood come from..?"

He wasn't sure he wanted to know but he had to ask.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-28, 7:29 pm

Victoria, who had appeared to be sleeping in her 'hammock' opened one eye, looking down toward him. "Levante and Enma were sparring. Neither of them is exactly... subtle, in any way. Anyway, I'm glad you came." She lowered herself to the ground, standing in front of Reizo with a small smirk. "So... care to get started on your training, young padawan?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-28, 8:41 pm

Reizo wondered why he felt some dread about the whole thing. "..Yeah. I'm ready to start whenever you are."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-28, 9:01 pm

Victoria's grin widened. "Well. Then come at me and hit me as many times as you can. You have.... twenty seconds. I won't block, only dodge, and will not run. Now... get to it!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-06-28, 9:17 pm

Reizo..almost wasn't sure about this. But to be fair she was a lot stronger so it stood to reason. Without another word, he shifted his stance slightly and launched himself at the Nosferartu, intent on trying to hit her with something; anything.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: