The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Goes Around, Comes Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 3:18 am

Akiko's smile returned, and she gently patted Kamaury's shoulder. "Thank you, Kamaury. Don't let Nayuki wear you out, okay?" Akiko left then, leaving Kamaury alone with Captain Nayuki and the Dark Lord Sei.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 1:15 pm

Kamaury was curious about the 'wear out' comment but pushed it aside. Now, to find both of them and the little game they were playing. Not once in her life had she played any games so she was unsure where to even start if Nayuki wanted her to play.

Hearing both of them, she followed the noise to see what they were up to.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 1:29 pm

What Kamaury found, was Sei moving around Nayuki's room in an exaggerated way, 'looking' for Nayuki. He knew where she was, but she didn't need to know that. "I will find you, Captain Nayuki... you cannot escape me!" As he was doing this, Nayuki peeked out from behind the door, tugging on Kamaury's skirt, looking up at her with wide eyes as she whispered as quietly as she could.

"Dawk Lady Kamawy... you look nice an' pwetty, thtop bein' evil an' join me! You can be my Fiwtht Mate! We can beat Dawk Lowd Thei togetha!" Sei heard her, but rather obviously pretended he didn't, intentionally keeping his back to the two as he 'searched'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 1:56 pm

The young woman blinked, before deciding to crouch down so she could talk to Nayuki better. "I see. As the Dark Lady, I would be protecting you, yes? What would you have me do?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 2:44 pm

Nayuki seemed to think about that, wondering how best to do it. "Um... ah! I'll dithtwact him, an' you thneak up an' hold him down tho I can deal the final blow!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 2:55 pm

Kamaury nodded and stood up. "Very well. Proceed to distract the enemy and I will come up to get them while you keep them busy." The whole thing was really silly thinking about it, but she actually enjoyed it for reasons unknown.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 3:02 pm

Nayuki seemed excited, and suddenly bolted out from cover, chucking a stuffed animal at the back of Sei's head. He made a show of being hurt by it, before turning on Nayuki. "Fool! To face me directly, only hastens your doom!"

"We'll thee about that, Dawk Lowd!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 3:22 pm

Kamaury proceeded to let Nayuki take the reigns in terms of distracting Sei before she came behind them and kept them still, holding his arms. She didn't mean it of course but her chest did of course brush against his back, it was hard not too.

"Finish them off Nayuki."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-21, 4:37 pm

Sei had, of course, known Kamaury was going to do this. But suddenly feeling two very... soft... things... pressing against him from behind, his face turned a deep red from embarrassment. Nayuki interpreted this as something else.

"Ah! Da Dawk Lowd ith gonna thelf-dethtwuct! I have to thtop him! Thpethial Move: Powah Dwive!" And she proceeded to.... tickle Sei relentlessly. The young man burst into laughter, the girl having found the right spots long ago. "You neva thtood a chanthe, Dawk Lowd!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-23, 2:26 am

Kamaury watched as Sei was tickled by Nayuki, staying back a bit. She was a bit amused by the going ons. It was a unique experience compared to many of her experiences in the past. "I suggest you surrender Dark Lord Sei, I can't promise Nayuki will stop otherwise."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-23, 2:29 am

After a bit longer, Sei finally couldn't take it anymore. "Okay, okay, I give! You win!" And as if flipping a switch, Nayuki let out an adorable little 'Yay!' before tackling Sei and hugging him tightly. Sei was grinning a bit, and glanced over at Kamaury. "Well... welcome to babysitting."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-23, 2:57 am

It was very faint, but the for the first time Sei would see a ghost of a smile appear on Kamaury's usually stoic face. "If baby sitting is normally like this, I can't say I will mind."

She wasn't sure what to do from here, though Sei obviously had experience, but there was something that came to mind. Many times when she was with her previous masters and traveling, sometimes she heard 'what do you like to do for fun?' it was a question Kamaury didn't have a answer to this day but perhaps that could be used as a prompt here?

She crouched down by Nayuki. "What else do you like to do for fun, Nayuki?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-23, 3:04 am

Nayuki blinked a bit, seeming to think about that. "Um... wanna watch cawtoonth?" Sei rolled his eyes, he hated those 'little kid' cartoons, but he'd watch them for her. Although...

"You know, Nayuki... I bet that Kamaury's never seen that movie you like so much." At this, Nayuki's looked at Kamaury with horror.

"You've neva theen Withe of Da Gawdianth?! A twavethty!" She suddenly took off, and Sei got off the ground, looking rather amused.

"I don't know where she picks up words like 'travesty' and manages to use them correctly... even if she can't say them..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-24, 1:13 am

"Maybe she picked them up from television or a movie? While I don't know much about children, from everything I heard they are very adept at picking up things. I admit, I have a hard time understanding the small one at times, but..its endearing in its own right." Kamaury didn't know what the movie was about and honestly didn't care either way.

No one could claim Kamaury didn't have patience.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-24, 1:16 am

Sei chuckled a bit. "Yeah... I guess she's kinda like a little sister to me at this point. Anyway, that movie of hers, it's actually pretty good. I think you'll like it... probably..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-29, 11:28 am

"I have never seen a movie before. I will take your word for it.
" Kamaury looked at him with a hard to read expres​sion(not that she was easy to read before) "If I may ask, do I do something that upset you when I grabbed you from behind? Your face was flushed."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-29, 12:31 pm

Sei... really did not want to answer that. At all. However, his mother had told him what she knew of Kamaury's situation, so he knew that she had some gaps in her understanding of things. He had to give her a straight answer... but what? Eventually, he sighed. Face turning red again, he rubbed the back of his head, refusing to look at her. "I... no, you didn't upset me at all, Kamaury. It... I could.. feel your... chest pressed up against me.... If anything... ah jeeze... it felt nice, i just was embarrassed and wasn't expecting it... you didn't do anything wrong..." His voice was shaking from embarrassment by the end, his blush getting worse and worse. He didn't want to lie to her, but he didn't want to tell her, so what came out was... that. 'Just so you know, it feels nice when you press your breasts against me. Good job Sei, you FREAKING MORON!'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-29, 1:19 pm

Kamaury simply blinked, trying to process the information to a logical, coherent response. From what she knew of the male gender and humanoids, breast were appealing. It made sense that she, who was considerably well endowed above the norm would have that reaction; in hindsight it was foolish not to see the obvious in front of her.

"I understand. I'll try to avoid another mishap, unless you wish me too. In that case, I might consider it."

Kieth didn't plan too, but his daughter Sheila had dragged him to the small, family owned cafe. Once Sheila set her mind on something, she was rather adamant about going through with it even if she normally was shy and barely talked. It was good at least that part of himself was apart of his daughter's personality. She had technically came from a alternate world, but its not like that really mattered.

Inside, there weren't too many people around so they found a table before too long to sit; Kieth had to grab something a bit shorter so Sheila could reach the table.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-07-29, 1:29 pm

Sei thankfully was saved from having to respond to that, by Nayuki bursting into the room and grabbing Kamaury and Sei's hands, dragging them toward the living room. "Come on, we awe gonna watch Withe of Da Gawdianth! Come on!"

~~~~~

It wasn't long before Rinko came over to the table, smiling down at them brightly. "Hello you two, welcome to Iori Cafe. How are you doing today, and what can I do for you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-09-30, 10:59 pm

(I forgot where I was going with the Kieth part, so guess I'll skim over it)

Kamaury blinked slightly, looking down at Nayuki's tiny hands. They were so small and fragile; she had never held a child's hand before or been close to them like this. She couldn't imagine ever being that tiny and weak. What would it be like to be utterly defenseless like that? It was a foreign idea entirely to her who had been a weapon.

Almost unconciously when they reached the room, Kamaury gave a gentle squeeze to Nayuki's hand but otherwise didn't say anything. Her expression didn't change much but her eyes gave away a lot more of her emotion, there was a bit of a spark there.

She felt happy? She thought so anyway. The demon golem was fond of the little girl already, it showed in the subtle ways she expressed herself.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-09-30, 11:45 pm

Interestingly, Sei was a rather observant person, and noticed a spark of something in Kamaury's eyes. And when he did, he felt... a little strange. There was a strange feeling in his chest. 'Huh... weird.' Sei watched as Nayuki bolted around, setting up the movie with excitement. Once it started playing, she herded Sei and Kamaury until they were sitting next to each other on the couch, and then happily forced her way in between them, snuggling up to the both of them as they settled in to watch the movie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-10-26, 11:48 pm

Kamaury continued to watch the T.V. with idle interest, keeping Nayuki close to her as she cuddled into them. She hadn't realized a subconscious protective instinct ran through her with Nayuki around and close by. A large part of it was Nayuki herself, but another part was Kamaury as well. She finally had others to protect. It felt..nice.

A faint buzzing echoed in her eyes causing the woman to blink, stealing a quick glance at the others they hadn't apparently heard it.

[color=#33ff33]'-And just remember you may be a weapon but you always have a choice how you're used.'

'A weapon without cause or purpose is nothing more then a tool, you're much better then that. I'm sorry Kamaury, I wish we could do more. But no matter what happens we'll always love you.'

[i] '...I don't understand...'

The annoying ringing stopped and Kamaury shook her head as she touched her face, finding a single tear. It just caused more confusion.

But why?

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-11-17, 6:56 pm

Kamaury would feel a slight tug at her arm, and would find that Nayuki and Sei were both looking at her with concern. It was Nayuki that spoke up however. "What'th wong? Why awe you thad?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-11-19, 2:32 pm

Kamaury blinked, touching her face one more time. Nothing was there; it was strange. She had been so wrapped into whatever it was that happened that she hadn't noticed the other two until Nayuki went to grab her attention showing two concerned faces.

They were concerned? For her? Even though Rinko obviously had expressed interest in her well being, having people care about her was an entirely new experience. It was nice..

Gently, she patted Nayuki on the head. "I'm..fine. I'm sorry for worrying you two. I'm not sure what just happened honestly. I just heard something and a few tears came. Maybe its surpressed memories of some kind I'm unaware of is all."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   2015-12-17, 8:14 pm

Nayuki just frowned, then got up to crawl into Kamaury's lap, settling in and resting against her, while reaching out and pulling Sei over to take her spot next to Kamaury. He was embarrassed to be sitting so close to Kamaury, but smiled a bit. Neither of them said anything, just returned to watching the movie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: