The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Goes Around, Comes Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 1:42 am

Most of the things listed intrigued her to some degree, if nothing else because it was new but she wanted something she could learn things from. This 'slice of life' while mundane to most people was of particular interest because of her situation and lack of knowledge on many subjects.

"I think I want to see a Slife of Life story first, then Sci Fi. I could learn from them.." She seemed to be thinking. "I have no interest in the tragedy genre however."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 4:10 am

Sei thought about that. "Hm... Slice of Life and the Sci-Fi... For the first, I have... hm... ah! There's Tora Dora... 'Working!'... Clannad is a good one... hm..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:50 pm

Kamaury blinked again. "..Working? That's such a odd title. Is it literally about people working or is it just a name? Either way I leave these to you, I do not know anything about the genre myself."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:39 pm

Sei chuckled a bit. "It's about people working at a restaurant, yes. There's more to it than that, but that's the setting. Anyway... I think I'd read Clannad. It's really good. You know, there's a theory that certain manga are kind of like.... 'portals' to other realms, alternate universes and such. That what you see actually happened somewhere, some time. Clannad is one of those series that I kind of hope that's true." He went over to a bookshelf covered in manga, and came back with three books. "Clannad was originally just a game and then an anime, but it was adapted to manga form a couple of years ago. Here are both volumes of Clannad, and then After Story, the continuation."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:04 pm

Kamaury tilted her head a bit to that. "If I may ask, out of all those series why do you wish for Clannad to be true? Is it because out of all of them you enjoy its setting the most?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:11 pm

"Clannad isn't the only one, but... it's just a nice story, I don't know how to explain it without spoiling anything. My only advice, is reserve judgement on it until you finish it, okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:51 am

It wasn't exactly a good day for Reizo.

Today had been going by mostly normal without a fuss with nothing of interesting happening until around the end of the last period, a new student and bully Krazer had been picking on a young girl. The only reason had been due to her being a Fauna which he obviously didn't care for too much so Reizo stepped in.

He had too, right? It was what all his training had been before besides being who he was.

Of course, things weren't that simple as when a fight had broken out after school outside the bully was a bit stronger then he had first thought.

"Last chance Kannon." They said as they cracked their knuckles.

Reizo shook his head. "You already know the answer. Give it up and I won't hurt you too much. This fighting is pointless anyway."

Krazer just laughed before rushing forward; Reizo barely had time to react or register things before he was slammed into but he did regain his balance, landing on his feet and skidding slightly. But Krazer didn't stop there as he continued as he went to push Reizo, putting them on the defensive.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Mon 16 Mar 2015, 3:20 pm

Victoria was, to put it simply, killing time. She was usually one to wonder, but considering the looming arrival of the man that had ruined Rua's life, and likely ended it, she had no intention of going anywhere. So, she was wandering town with the intent of entertaining herself in some way. This was how she became aware of the use of Ki relatively nearby. Interested, she decided to investigate, and happened upon two young men engaged in a rather heated fight. By the looks of it, the physically smaller of the two was being pressured; he didn't seem to be completely overpowered in the fight, but he clearly wasn't winning. It was hardly her business to step in on a fight between the two, but she would watch, and maybe get some entertainment out of this.

Something she noted, however, was that while the larger man was clearly faster and stronger, the smaller seemed more skilled. His movements were more fluid and polished, in comparison to rougher, more brutish movements on the larger man's part. Still, the power gap was too much for the man's skill. A pity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:20 pm

Reizo did do his best to put up a good fight, but he was losing and he knew it. This time he was on his own; no Adell, Tomoya or Kieth coming out of absolutely nowhere. He was too focused on his fight and keeping a step ahead to notice Victoria there; a fact that would have annoyed his sensei for not being completely aware of things while in a fight.

A particularly nasty hit sent Reizo to the ground, and before he could recover his opponent was on him again, intending on stomping them on their head or neck.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 2:39 pm

Victoria was about to leave, a one-sided fight not really being much entertainment for her. Seeing the smaller man go down was enough to tell her it was as good as over, except... the larger man seemed intent to cause lasting harm to a currently helpless opponent, and that hardly seemed fair.

The stomp was suddenly halted, by someone else's foot; specifically, a woman's foot in a red high-heel shoe. Victoria was standing rather casually next to Reizo's prone body, leg extended slightly so her foot blocked the larger man's attack... and quite easily. "That's quite enough of that, I think. You've already proven yourself stronger, there's no value in taking it further, right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:53 am

Krazer was many things, but he was not stupid. When the woman was able to easily stop his attack and not really put any effort into it along with a brief feel of her power he decided it would be best to leave this fight and not say much. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He then quickly left and didn't bother looking back behind him.

In the mean time Reizo picked himself up and dusted himself off. "Thanks." On closer look, the woman looked really familiar. "Hey..aren't you Victoria, Levante's sister?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:39 pm

Victoria had been watching Krazer carefully, to make sure he left, when Reizo's words caught her off guard. "Hm? Yes, but how do you..." She paused, looking him over. "...You seem somewhat familiar... considering how often I'm traveling though, I assume it's been awhile? Hm... yes, definitely familiar... one of Monica's friends, yes?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:29 pm

Reizo rubbed the back of his head a bit. "Uh, yeah that's me. Reizo Kanon. I'm a childhood friend of Monica's and a few others. I've known Levante for a bit now."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:35 pm

Victoria smiled at that. "Well, it's nice to meet you again, Reizo. Please don't take it personally that I didn't recognize you at first, I actually didn't recognize Monica the last time I saw her. I really should settle down a bit more, being away from friends and family all the time is rather depressing... I do love to travel though..." She shook her head. "Anyway, care to explain what was going on here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:37 pm

Reizo sighed slightly a bit. "That guy? Krazer was just a bully and he was picking on someone so I ended up stepping in which turned into the fight you saw. He's not that skilled but he's very strong which is his saving grace."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:51 pm

"I noticed. I was watching. I could tell you were certainly more skilled than him, but that's rather similar to saying you are more skilled than a donkey; it isn't saying much. You are skilled, but not skilled enough to bridge such a large power gap. Did you know his strength going in?" Victoria was watching him with a critical eye; it was somewhat intimidating to most when she focused her gaze so intently on someone. Some would say it was damn near terrifying. Levante, of course, had said it was 'strangely arousing' but then again, it was Levante.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:01 pm

Reizo nodded a bit, trying to pass off the stare. "We'll, yeah I knew he was stronger then me when I stepped up to him but I can't stand bullies. I used to get bullied when I was little before I got training until what I am now. A lot of my female friends I grew up with are martial artist so not too much surprise I went that route." There was Kanna, her mother and their sister for one.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:10 pm

Victoria nodded a bit. "Normally I'd call you an idiot for challenging someone you know is that much stronger than you, with that kind of personality, but then I'd be a hypocrite in this situation, since I did the same sort of thing when dealing with so-called 'nobles' in my childhood. So, I'm going to give you the same advice myself, Levante, and Enma recieved when we were younger." She leaned over so her eyes were level with his own, looking him right in the eye. "You are too weak and unskilled to protect the people you care about, and to keep trying will just get you killed. If you don't like it, fix it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:20 pm

Reizo frowned a bit, but he couldn't deny what Victoria said. "..Yeah you're right. I have to start training seriously again. I think I've been slacking off too much as is lately Maybe I could train with you?. Summer Break would be coming, so he could travel with her if need be, if Victoria even agreed.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:28 pm

She blinked at that, surprised by such a request. "Huh... kinda ballsy, wanting to train with me. I'm not known for being gentle, you know.... though, I'm probably going to be in the area for awhile anyway, and have time to kill..." She seemed to be thinking it over. "Well... heh, alright. If you can keep up with me, I'll help you get stronger. Seriously though, I have to warn you, it won't be pleasant. I'm not a kind teacher. You'll probably hate me most of the time, and be in pain a lot. I can promise you'd get stronger though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:42 pm

Reizo wasn't too sure what it would all involved but he was determined. "I'm not one to back down from something just because its hard. If it'll help my friends then I'll do it."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:47 pm

Victoria smiled at that, rather pleased. "Well, you're brave, I'll give you that. Alright, I'll train you. We can either start today, or tomorrow. Your call, since you already had your ass kicked today."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 6:23 pm

Reizo shook his head. "I'll do it tomorrow. I'm kind of out of it right now. I'm not sure where you live though."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 6:26 pm

Victoria waved it off. "I'm staying with Levante. Just come by when you're ready, and meet me in the backyard. Don't eat too large of a meal beforehand, you might throw up."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   Tue 31 Mar 2015, 6:59 pm

Kamaury woke up early.

It was always best that way, she didn't truly need to sleep but kept her mind off things instead of constantly thinking. Having finished all her cleaning duties and the like, the golem tried to find other things to do. The only thing was, there was really nothing for her to do.

A an odd uncomfortable feeling dwelled in her. Was..this boredom? She didn't like it.

Deciding to make herself useful, she opted to wake up young Sei so he wouldn't waste the day away. She cracked open the door. "Sei? Are you awake?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: